[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

If you have enough accuracy attack speed ench is the one to go.
"
Thanarchy escreveu:
Hey there,
small question that wasnt asked in 20 last pages : What about weapons enchant ? Accuracy, attack speed (3% with Q24) and even Weapon range could be very good as we don't care at all about physical damage ? Im pretty surprised this wasn't mentionned anywhere (and nobody seem to use it) when micro-optimisations are talked about

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_weapon_enchantment_modifiers

Attack speed is the best option. After getting +1 Strike on glove/amulet you don't really need to push range/aoe.
Unholy mught works with this build? I saw claws with this on kill. Worth it?
"
Mr_Neocronic escreveu:
Unholy mught works with this build? I saw claws with this on kill. Worth it?

Unholy might requires high physical claws to begin with, which we don't aim for.
Hello, everyone. I'm lost. This build should be tanky, but i'm dying anytime mob sneezes close to me.. Can't do t16maps. I'm new to this game, so its definitely my fault.Have a lot of free time right now, so its my second char this league. First was slam chieftain and i difference is huge in tankiness in favor of chief. Can anyone look in to my gear and stats and tell me what wrong? And whats best way to improve. Can invest 20ex right now.

https://pastebin.com/aeThPJ1G (Goldrim helm is just temporarily while i craft real helm)
Última edição por Kazaszz em 9 de fev de 2021 08:47:53
I'm almost done with gearing my transcendence build and it's a blast.
I got quite lucky with the belt, amulet, gloves and helmet as I bought them relatively cheap and massively upgraded them for a minimal cost.
The only things left are to upgrade my second claw and eventually get a watcher's eye.

This build has been extremely difficult to accomodate all the str/int requirements, and switching to the cluster version will give me another puzzle to solve.

Kasasz : 20ex is more than enough to switch to the transcendence build. 78% loreweave, rumi's concoction, atziri's step should be within your range. Use the rest of your currency to upgrade your gear.
Última edição por bipsylalapo em 9 de fev de 2021 09:28:29
This good claws? Bought this on poe trade today.

"
timmeey escreveu:
"
FrydChickn escreveu:
I know I need to upgrade my claws from Wasp Nest's but I keep dying in T14+. Could anyone take a look at my gear and tree and see if I am missing something crucial? How often should I be Molten Shelling? On Cooldown?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FrydChickn

Thanks in advance,

Chickn

- You should 3-link your claw so enemies are chilled longer
- Try to get more life on boots, ring, jewel
- Get an abyss jewel with flat life for your belt
- If you manage to get some int on your gear, you might be able to remove one or two int nodes from the tree and use jewel sockets instead, for more life or damage
- Upgrading Claws will help with survivability since stuff doesn't live as long
- Make sure you don't stand still in fights for too long, attack for a bit, whirling blade to another pack / enemy, attack there, go back if stuff in the first spot didn't die. Note that you don't have to fully kill a rare, it will die of your poison stacks eventually
- Don't forget keeping your wither totems up, they make a big difference
- Try to always have your flasks up, and have molten shell up as soon as it becomes ready (after using flasks)

Appreciate the help. Doing much better now.

Just crafted this claw. If I harvest craft speed, can i get the attack speed to a higher tier without messing anything else up?

I'm selling my old claw if anyone needs.

"
Hello, everyone. I'm lost. This build should be tanky, but i'm dying anytime mob sneezes close to me.. Can't do t16maps.

The normal build is not as tanky. It´s a starter setup. Go transendence. And if you are dying every 2nd second stop using offensive flasks like rumis or Silver Flask.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional