[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Glove project kinda close to be done, needs elevated chaos dot multi but I'm nearly bankrupt after this one, because I had to remove/add chaos 20 times to get t1 dot multi.

Yeah can be a pain to try to hit t1 chaos res + dot multi... Pretty much went the same route without going all in on them and elevate it. At least it worked out in the end! :) Those are mine for reference.

I didn't aim for it like, I bought two remove/add chaos from a leprechaun, and he switched them both with t1's. Remove/Add life also took like 3 tries so it made everything better cost-wise.
"
Rechno escreveu:
Glove project kinda close to be done, needs elevated chaos dot multi but I'm nearly bankrupt after this one, because I had to remove/add chaos 20 times to get t1 dot multi.
Spiked base doesn't matter though, since everyone is selling +2 strikes with spiked base I had the chance to go for it.

Very nice! Just throwing ideas out there. Wouldn't it have been easier to roll prefixes cannot be changed, remove influence then aug chaos after getting T1 chaos res?
is cobra lash good to clear t15-16 legions? I am running it as a 5link in my gloves now with a viper strike for single target and it is not enough. I am thinking of getting an cobra strike helm enchant and changing it to a 6 link setup for specifically this type of farming.

Thoughts?
After i bought 2 my claws i just stop diyng. Easy lvl up from 92 to 94 yesterday. I think here best defence is offence. Kill 2 regions 10 bosses battles without dying, kill sirus a5 without dying (i even walk throught his clouds). In next days i try to reach a8 and central atlas tree.

Claws also pretty cheap, bought both for 8 ex total.

Current setup (not completed).

I have some issues with my cold res, anyone know where i can put it? My next target buying amulet, but any with chaos multi and +1 gems not have other stuff like resists and i need also some int for my gear. Buying exactly right gear for build is pain.

Última edição por Mr_Neocronic em 10 de fev de 2021 01:04:02
I noticed that you discontinued the Venom Gyre/CL versions of this build. Is the POB listed still okay to use for 3.13, or do you have an assassin POB ready/in the works still? Just wondering if it's still viable to go the PF route if you don't have the assassin build-ready or not.

Thanks! Played your build with PS last league and wanted to give VG a try this time. Awesome guides.

"
I noticed that you discontinued the Venom Gyre/CL versions of this build. Is the POB listed still okay to use for 3.13, or do you have an assassin POB ready/in the works still? Just wondering if it's still viable to go the PF route if you don't have the assassin build-ready or not.

Thanks! Played your build with PS last league and wanted to give VG a try this time. Awesome guides.

The PoB´s are ready to use for 3.13, the Ranged Skills don´t keep up with Melee though in that build. If you really want to profit from the ranged setup you should go replica alberons into str-stacking, way stronger that way.
I've been working on crafting the helmet to replace my current one, but it has been quite difficult to land hp/res/ -9 chaos , think it's been around 8 ex already on fossils.
This was on the latest round, Should try to target it with chaos aug /rem-add chaos ? It seems the weight of it it's rather low tho.
Última edição por elvergaloca em 10 de fev de 2021 03:19:47
Hey,

Thanks for a fun and interesting build.
Just arriving at maps and it's going pretty well so far.

Starting to shift around with some gear as I progress.
I'm curious about Mana Leech. I can't find any source of it in your PoB and I'm worried about running oom without mana flask.
I assume I need some form of leech whether it's from passive node, claws or another item.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
"
Erkoerko escreveu:
Hey,

Thanks for a fun and interesting build.
Just arriving at maps and it's going pretty well so far.

Starting to shift around with some gear as I progress.
I'm curious about Mana Leech. I can't find any source of it in your PoB and I'm worried about running oom without mana flask.
I assume I need some form of leech whether it's from passive node, claws or another item.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

The claw nodes in the top right of the tree give the mana leech needed for the build.
"
elvergaloca escreveu:
I've been working on crafting the helmet to replace my current one, but it has been quite difficult to land hp/res/ -9 chaos , think it's been around 8 ex already on fossils.
This was on the latest round, Should try to target it with chaos aug /rem-add chaos ? It seems the weight of it it's rather low tho.

Why that helmet? Would like to hear the reasoning.

"Crushed is a debuff that lowers Physical Damage Reduction by 15%."

That base at least to me is only suited to chars highly invested into Endurance Charges and armour like the Jugg, which can easily afford "Crushed" for more elemental hit mitigation thru Fortify.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 10 de fev de 2021 04:34:10

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional