[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I was following VG before you removed it, would it be easy for me to switch over to VS since all the gear is very similar?
"
LeaveTheEU escreveu:
I was following VG before you removed it, would it be easy for me to switch over to VS since all the gear is very similar?

Swap to Pestilent Strike. Just swap the 6L gems, and change the anointment.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 10 de fev de 2021 10:46:55
What is better?
% increased global accuracy Rating or just flat accuracy rating?

Follow you suggestion earlier and here is some changes but i still cant do 100% deli, some double boss still one shot me even with MS.
Trying to get more accuracy but not sure where it can fit in

Spoiler
Última edição por Ceefyra em 10 de fev de 2021 11:51:52
How would I go to start crafting +1 Strike gloves?
"
leftcliq escreveu:
How would I go to start crafting +1 Strike gloves?
It depends on what else you want on it?
Focusing only on the Strikes:
Corroded + Metallic + Pristine + Serrated
Getting sth good with it, go with Serrated fossil and mix what you need.
Ideally want Life, and 80%+ Resists too. Also, I've got a magic ilvl 85 spiked gloves with +1 Strike in my stash but idk where to go from there
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Phixus escreveu:
I noticed that you discontinued the Venom Gyre/CL versions of this build. Is the POB listed still okay to use for 3.13, or do you have an assassin POB ready/in the works still? Just wondering if it's still viable to go the PF route if you don't have the assassin build-ready or not.

Thanks! Played your build with PS last league and wanted to give VG a try this time. Awesome guides.

PoB is still ok. Reason for making new guide for them is that ranged skills compared to melee lack in 2 things, required GMP (no damage) and shorter duration.
Both of those problems are solved with Assassin and Cobra Lash works better on a crit build.

Do you think swapping out a flask for Dying Sun instead of using GMP could solve the problem? Or is there no room here for a flask swap?

Edit: not sure Dying Sun would give enough projectiles, but just a thought.
Última edição por Phixus em 10 de fev de 2021 13:51:15
Was wondering the same about that 160ex thing. Which item is worth 140 ex in his posted gear..
"
Selling this completed build, a lot of custom crafted shit I spent days crafting.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/ifJMKVdQ
Current offer: 160Ex
PM me for more info.

That gear is not worth 160exa. Barely 50.
"
Was wondering the same about that 160ex thing. Which item is worth 140 ex in his posted gear..

Nothing of it. My post just gets deleted because GGG does not like if you call out players. But lets do it fact-based:

- Belt no T1 res anywhere, all t3-t4
- Amulet t2 dot multi and t4 chaos res, so no good t1 as well
- helmet nothing but enchant
- Claws are fine, cost like 4ex each
- Steel Ring wrong base, why would someone want that
- Atziris with lowest life possible and without enchant, so literally 1 chaos
- Gloves are allright.

All in all I would not ever purchase a single item of it.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional