[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Phixus escreveu:
I noticed that you discontinued the Venom Gyre/CL versions of this build. Is the POB listed still okay to use for 3.13, or do you have an assassin POB ready/in the works still? Just wondering if it's still viable to go the PF route if you don't have the assassin build-ready or not.

Thanks! Played your build with PS last league and wanted to give VG a try this time. Awesome guides.

PoB is still ok. Reason for making new guide for them is that ranged skills compared to melee lack in 2 things, required GMP (no damage) and shorter duration.
Both of those problems are solved with Assassin and Cobra Lash works better on a crit build.
"
Yalpe escreveu:

Very nice! Just throwing ideas out there. Wouldn't it have been easier to roll prefixes cannot be changed, remove influence then aug chaos after getting T1 chaos res?

Forgot to answer, yeah totally it would've been safer if I wanted to keep t1 chaos res. But this was the instance where I've hit t1's for the first time and the guy was selling two, so I asked him to rem/add chaos again. And I didn't think of this strat either.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
elvergaloca escreveu:
I've been working on crafting the helmet to replace my current one, but it has been quite difficult to land hp/res/ -9 chaos , think it's been around 8 ex already on fossils.
This was on the latest round, Should try to target it with chaos aug /rem-add chaos ? It seems the weight of it it's rather low tho.

Why that helmet? Would like to hear the reasoning.

"Crushed is a debuff that lowers Physical Damage Reduction by 15%."

That base at least to me is only suited to chars highly invested into Endurance Charges and armour like the Jugg, which can easily afford "Crushed" for more elemental hit mitigation thru Fortify.

Was the only one i found at the moment with the enchantment. i'm also not not too happy about that implicit as well but i've Been keeping an eye on possible bases with the enchant for the past couple of days and nothing else has popped; so i'll ride with that one for a bit till i can find a much better upgrade.

Aside from that, do you think going the harvest route might be better or should i roll over to look for the -9. Landing all three (life\res\-9)has been nightmarish, there is a big pool of options and sometimes it will roll very low tiers.

Última edição por elvergaloca em 10 de fev de 2021 05:32:04
"
elvergaloca escreveu:
Was the only one i found at the moment with the enchantment. i'm also not not too happy about that implicit as well but i've Been keeping an eye on possible bases with the enchant for the past couple of days and nothing else has popped; so i'll ride with that one for a bit till i can find a much better upgrade.

Aside from that, do you think going the harvest route might be better or should i roll over to look for the -9. Landing all three (life\res\-9)has been nightmarish, there is a big pool of options and sometimes it will roll very low tiers.
Skip this helmet completely, work on your other gear till a better base pops up.
It's not like you invested tons of currency on it and therefore have to use till the bitter end. You can get out now.

The wither enchant could also be a way out of this.
Although the amount of non-ES bases is not too big on those as well.
Última edição por blastinMot em 10 de fev de 2021 06:43:48
Can you please tell me, if I understand correctly, that when using Fenumus Weave I cannot use the regular version of the Vaal Haste stone?
"
il_yuha escreveu:
Can you please tell me, if I understand correctly, that when using Fenumus Weave I cannot use the regular version of the Vaal Haste stone?

You're not supposed to use the regular haste aura, only pop the vaal one when necessary.

hey, can someone confirm me at 100% that "Augment chaos" will 100% add "+1 chaos lvl" ?
"
Thanarchy escreveu:

hey, can someone confirm me at 100% that "Augment chaos" will 100% add "+1 chaos lvl" ?

confirmed
"
Yalpe

Hm, understand, thx for u answer
Última edição por KOT2897 em 10 de fev de 2021 09:29:59

Selling this completed build, a lot of custom crafted shit I spent days crafting.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/ifJMKVdQ
Current offer: 160Ex
PM me for more info.
Última edição por Inviz1 em 10 de fev de 2021 10:29:24

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional