[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Why have you taken the two ranged skills out of the guide ? I was following venom gyre :/
"
LeaveTheEU escreveu:
Why have you taken the two ranged skills out of the guide ? I was following venom gyre :/

Left the pastebins. I will be making Assassin build with them.
"
Vennto escreveu:
"
Hello, everyone. I'm lost. This build should be tanky, but i'm dying anytime mob sneezes close to me.. Can't do t16maps.

The normal build is not as tanky. It´s a starter setup. Go transendence. And if you are dying every 2nd second stop using offensive flasks like rumis or Silver Flask.

Original build is fine. Did fine for year and a half its fine now. I killed Aul with it.
He is not using Molten Shell i can bet on it, especially as he's used to play Beeftain which is totally different playstyle.
Why in pob 2 attack skills, vs and ps, which i need to use? Ps on clear and vs for boss or how?
"
KELLTUZED1994 escreveu:
Why in pob 2 attack skills, vs and ps, which i need to use? Ps on clear and vs for boss or how?

Pretty much that. VS if you feel like you need more single target. Otherwise PS.
''Withering Step + lvl4 Enhance''
Are we removing Second wind for this setup?
For Viper/Pestilent Strike, if you get +1 strike gloves, what do we think about the Tribal Fury anoint? I think that having +2 strike would still be nice and make clear even better. Moreover in multiboss Maven fights, +2 strike could give good leeway in DPSing down multiple tanky bosses at once. Is there another anoint which could be argued for though in this case?
"
Original build is fine. Did fine for year and a half its fine now. I killed Aul with it.

Sure it is, I meant just in comparison :)

"
For Viper/Pestilent Strike, if you get +1 strike gloves, what do we think about the Tribal Fury anoint? I think that having +2 strike would still be nice and make clear even better. Moreover in multiboss Maven fights, +2 strike could give good leeway in DPSing down multiple tanky bosses at once. Is there another anoint which could be argued for though in this case?

You can just keep going with Tribal Fury, clear might feel nice but there are 2 to maybe 3 anoints worth picking up as well. I went for Corruption (Highest DPS option on wither), You can go Swift Venoms or even Growth and Decay. All of them are good as well.
Glove project kinda close to be done, needs elevated chaos dot multi but I'm nearly bankrupt after this one, because I had to remove/add chaos 20 times to get t1 dot multi.
Spiked base doesn't matter though, since everyone is selling +2 strikes with spiked base I had the chance to go for it.
"
Glove project kinda close to be done, needs elevated chaos dot multi but I'm nearly bankrupt after this one, because I had to remove/add chaos 20 times to get t1 dot multi.

Yeah can be a pain to try to hit t1 chaos res + dot multi... Pretty much went the same route without going all in on them and elevate it. And you may not profit a lot from the Melee Dmg but you also don´t lose that much armor over it. I have like 50 armor more on them... neglible I think. At least it worked out in the end! :) Those are mine for reference.
Última edição por Vennto em 9 de fev de 2021 15:25:48

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional