[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

I dont see at all any info about increased/more on your link Yalpe ?
Here is a good one : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stat#more_vs_increased
And I never heard that wither is an exception to the golden rule "increased 1st (additive) then more (multiplicative)"

To me, a conclusion of this is the hemlet enchant that gives 3 stacks which is 18% increased damage, it's not before that getting an extra affix on a jewel with "18% increased poison damage" so it's ok but clearly neither godly nor the best enchant !
nevermind, I was still digging and understood that withered is a debuff on the target ! so yeah, it's after tour damage calculation !
Check it out in POB under the poison calculation area on the stat "Effective DPS mod". If it was truly increased, you would see it in "Total increased".
Would 2 stack enchant provide any noticeable downside on the helm for the transcendent version?

I ask because its hard to find a good base with the +3, and wonder if its worth the investment (~5 or so ex) for a evasion helm with +2 to withering step.
"
tlambert01588 escreveu:
Would 2 stack enchant provide any noticeable downside on the helm for the transcendent version?

I ask because its hard to find a good base with the +3, and wonder if its worth the investment (~5 or so ex) for a evasion helm with +2 to withering step.

Its 6% damage. Its up to you to determine how far you want to push this build. Its not going to prevent you from doing all content.
This build really rocks, thanks to the creator and everyone who has contributed! Was able to kill Uber Elder for the first time, A8 Sirus with no deaths, and smooth juiced 100% Delerium maps. It is kind of stupid the stuff you can just sit in and facetank...

Made a bunch of cash farming Elder, plus his guardians and their respective Maven encounter, so went all in for crafting the last week.

Need to keep re-rolling Poison for T1

Need to enchant '-6 Chaos res'

My most recent craft and one I think is really cool. I don't need any resistances or attributes, anybody have any idea what to replace the cold resistance with?

You can make some really nutty gear with harvest, but it is also pricey and now I am broke. If anybody needs any help with crafting these or has ideas on how to improve mine, let me know!

Última edição por white0ut em 11 de fev de 2021 14:14:31
Today I finished my transition to transcendence version of the build. Well maybe not really completely, because I need to fix my flasks. This is how my eq is looking right now. (After seeing @White0ut's gear I feel mine is shit xd)

Anyway this version feels a lot stronger and I think it's one of my favourite builds.
Hey again, anyone could please detail the process to craft the hemlet ?
maybe with 2 options like 10ex version for OK hemlet (enchant / -9 chaos rez / some bonus like life), and maybe like a 30ex version for very good one ?
I dunno where to start for example... buy the hunter influenced with enchant ? or non-influenced with enchant + awak orb ?

thx in advance !
"
Thanarchy escreveu:
Hey again, anyone could please detail the process to craft the hemlet ?
maybe with 2 options like 10ex version for OK hemlet (enchant / -9 chaos rez / some bonus like life), and maybe like a 30ex version for very good one ?
I dunno where to start for example... buy the hunter influenced with enchant ? or non-influenced with enchant + awak orb ?

thx in advance !

Good luck finding a hunter influenced ilvl 85 dex/strength with the enchant =(

I would just buy one without the influence and then hunter orb it. Keep rolling it until you get a couple prefixes you like (2 + craft something random or 3, so that the next step will always hit a suffix), then aug chaos via harvest and remove chaos/add chaos until it hits. That is one way, but their are many.
"
white0ut escreveu:

My most recent craft and one I think is really cool. I don't need any resistances or attributes, anybody have any idea what to replace the cold resistance with?

Tailwind.

Great boots already though! :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional