[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Nanoush escreveu:
Now I can activate it but only have about 40 mana left to cast my PS, which is absolutely not enough to even try to run some map, I just get out of mana instantly.
Use "non-channeling skills have -9 to total mana cost" crafts on jewellery.

"
Nanoush escreveu:

Also have to deal with a ton of game crash/back to desktop and even it sometimes instantly reboot my PC since the very last update, so it obviously doesn't help when I try to make some progress...
Search on PoE reddit for this. Some people suggest turning off various CPU options to make the crashes disappear.
Reboots of the whole PC sound like power supply issues though.

"
Phixus escreveu:
Yea, I have like 15ex to throw at the build, so was thinking it might be best to just buy a 6L loreweave and go straight into transcendence from the get go.
That certainly is an option, if you can still cap your resists/get all the other needed gear.
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for the build I`m having a blast.
In terms of survivability, it is absolutely amazing, however, I just run Chimera, and although I did not die my damage is not that great, it took me around 5mins to kill it.

I`m quite new to this game as I'm still learning stuff but if someone could have a look at my character and tell me what should I improve in terms of dama I would very much appreciate it.
"
G3aS5 escreveu:
In terms of survivability, it is absolutely amazing, however, I just run Chimera, and although I did not die my damage is not that great, it took me around 5mins to kill it.
For Chimera the phases alone take like 3 minutes. So I don't think 5 minutes is too bad.

For your gear there are no obvious wrong-doings, except from your flasks. These are all over the place though.
Your Jade flask needs "of reflexes" on it, we don't need "of heat" because our ascendancy does that for us.
The 1st life flask needs bubbling or panicked of staunching.
The 2nd life flask needs to be replaced with Quartz flask of warding.

For more damage, read the last 20 pages.
This question was answered a lot lately.
"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
G3aS5 escreveu:
For Chimera the phases alone take like 3 minutes. So I don't think 5 minutes is too bad.

For more damage, read the last 20 pages.
This question was answered a lot lately.

Thank you, as i said im still learning so yeah will do that!

Cheers

What do you guys think about this claw?
Really slow build after metamorph league with venom gyre. How do u guys play this?) Are u attacking every second enemy on the maps?)
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
"
kposk escreveu:

What do you guys think about this claw?
It's alright.
The added chaos dmg/chaos pen cannot compete with chaos dot multi though.
And for the suffix you want faster poison on a hunter claw.
The crafted crit chance doesn't do much.

I think this is the best for DPS. On a double influenced claw like yours you probably want faster poisons replacing dot multi with the same mods I have.
"
blastinMot escreveu:
Use "non-channeling skills have -9 to total mana cost" crafts on jewellery.

Right, short memory of mine totally forgot about this enchant, time to invest some currency into rings I guess !

As for the crashes, nothing related to my pc but only to PoE.
For anyone having similar issues, I may have found the culprit, fome some reasons steam started launching the 32bits version of the game since the last update, I dont know why but launching the x64 game version from game folders does the trick for me, no more big pc crash/reboot, only servers based crash now. :)

Thanks !
Hi. Can anyone tell me what to have in the tree first? now 80 lvl

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional