[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
blastinMot escreveu:
"
white0ut escreveu:

My most recent craft and one I think is really cool. I don't need any resistances or attributes, anybody have any idea what to replace the cold resistance with?

Tailwind.

Great boots already though! :)

That would be ideal! Not sure how I would do that though, considering it is a hunter suffix :~)

But thanks, I am happy with how they are turning out!
Can anyone give me advice on how to get the "Strike Skills Target 1 Additional Enemy?"

Of everything I've tried to craft and fiddle with across any piece of gear, this one I have never even seen once through ANY method of crafting, Harvest, Alting, or otherwise. I always use ilevel 84+ Gloves with a Hunter mod. Is it just exceedingly exceedingly rare?

I must have done 20 Attack oriented harvest rolls on gloves and even that has completely alluded me.
"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:
Can anyone give me advice on how to get the "Strike Skills Target 1 Additional Enemy?"

Of everything I've tried to craft and fiddle with across any piece of gear, this one I have never even seen once through ANY method of crafting, Harvest, Alting, or otherwise. I always use ilevel 84+ Gloves with a Hunter mod. Is it just exceedingly exceedingly rare?

I must have done 20 Attack oriented harvest rolls on gloves and even that has completely alluded me.

I would not use harvest to try to get this mod, too many attack mods for it to hit that all have much higher weight than the one you want.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Gloves&tags=str_armour

Make sure the gloves have Hunter influence and then alteration craft until you get the +1 strike mod (augmentation orb if needed) and then Regal. If you have at least 1 other good mod and the other mod can easily be removed via harvest then you are good to go.

Another option is fossil crafting, use the above link as well.
Is mana leech needed?
I rolled:

because I assumed with our tiny unreserved mana it would be needed. Looking through the thread I see most people just running 2 imperial claws. Maybe that's just different between the transcendent and regular build.

Also how hard is it to switch from the regular build to either of the transcendent builds?
Anyone have any suggestions on what level I can switch into Transcendence? Or does it not matter? I was thinking mid-high 80s would be fine, but wasn't sure and wanted opinions.

Thanks in advance.
"
InSaYnE_72 escreveu:
Is mana leech needed?
I rolled:

because I assumed with our tiny unreserved mana it would be needed. Looking through the thread I see most people just running 2 imperial claws. Maybe that's just different between the transcendent and regular build.

Also how hard is it to switch from the regular build to either of the transcendent builds?

I think the difference between imperial and gemini is about some extra damage vs the option to run no regen/leech maps. At least that's how I see it and that's why I chose gemini. There's no mod I can not run, though the damage ceiling is a little higher with imperial.
"
Phixus escreveu:
Anyone have any suggestions on what level I can switch into Transcendence? Or does it not matter? I was thinking mid-high 80s would be fine, but wasn't sure and wanted opinions.

Thanks in advance.

That's about where I did it as a new player. Got to about the mid 80's with the basic "League Starter" variant of Pestilent Strike and am now slowly spending all my cash into the Trans build. Depending on how lazy or lucky you feel, just buy a 6L Loreweave and make sure it has decent stats, most are about 3ex.

If I ever do this build again I'm just going to 5L a Perfect Form and work on 6Ling a Loreweave as I play to make the transition into Transendence smoother, because 5L Perfect Form and Double Wasps Nests essentially carried me to like 87 or 88 or so.
Been farming T2 fractured tower with shitty resists and 60% quant gear. Been a dream overall. I still have absurd amounts of damage despite my gear going to shit. I've farmed many higher tier maps without MF with this build and I'm not even done refining yet. Amazing build.
Thank you for this build, I'm having fun even tho I'm still dying to T4 maps, I need to upgrade my whole gear but it's a pain to get everything set.
Last played league was Delirium so coming from a yolo aura stacker to this build feels like hell for the moment. I still try to progress but making money to upgrade isnt easy when doing only T4 maps, although I managed to make about 200c in a 3 days while leveling by keeping 20 trade windows open to flip some gear.
I feel like a clueless noob with this build right now even though I know it can be insanely powerful if done correctly.
So for now its feels more like Trade League for me since I make more currency by trading than actually playing these low level maps.

I also don't understand The Fenumus Gloves, how am I supposed to have Aspect of the Spider running if I run Malevolence & Herald of Agony (67% reserved with Enlighten3 without culling strike) already ?!? Aspect of the Spider adds 35% to these 67%, so I guess I may have missed something here.

Ok just noticed that if I take out increased duration gem from the gloves Aspect of the Spider goes down to 25% reserved !! Did not think about this sooner lol. Now I can activate it but only have about 40 mana left to cast my PS, which is absolutely not enough to even try to run some map, I just get out of mana instantly.

However just got extremely lucky with only 20 fuses 6-Linking my Perfect Form, might help a bit to get more currency running maps and hopefully make it easier to go Trans version.

Also have to deal with a ton of game crash/back to desktop and even it sometimes instantly reboot my PC since the very last update, so it obviously doesn't help when I try to make some progress...

Thanks for whoever helping me giving advice about gear or anything I can do to make some progress this league. Character name is Winstrol in my profile.
Thanks a lot.
Última edição por Nanoush em 11 de fev de 2021 20:47:12
"
CairoOvercoat escreveu:
"
Phixus escreveu:

Thanks in advance.

That's about where I did it as a new player. Got to about the mid 80's with the basic "League Starter" variant of Pestilent Strike and am now slowly spending all my cash into the Trans build. Depending on how lazy or lucky you feel, just buy a 6L Loreweave and make sure it has decent stats, most are about 3ex.

If I ever do this build again I'm just going to 5L a Perfect Form and work on 6Ling a Loreweave as I play to make the transition into Transendence smoother, because 5L Perfect Form and Double Wasps Nests essentially carried me to like 87 or 88 or so.

Yea, I have like 15ex to throw at the build, so was thinking it might be best to just buy a 6L loreweave and go straight into transcendence from the get go.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional