[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Ok, getting close to end game with this build, and I was wondering as the guide doesn't say (or at least I didn't see it), but do you keep certain STR and INT gems at a lower level to keep the attribute cost down on them? (IE Molten shell, etc).
"
Belial2013 escreveu:
Ok, getting close to end game with this build, and I was wondering as the guide doesn't say (or at least I didn't see it), but do you keep certain STR and INT gems at a lower level to keep the attribute cost down on them? (IE Molten shell, etc).
Yes, it's perfectly fine to keep (vaal) molten shell at a lower if you have problems with stat requirements.
Hi,

Latest pob Update transcendence With Cluster jewels.

No onslaught? Or am i Missing Something?
Última edição por Crusader1612 em 12 de fev de 2021 19:23:59
"
Crusader1612 escreveu:
Hi,

No perma Onslaught. You should get "chance for Onslaught on kill" on Abyss jewel.
Hi,

Latest pob Update die transcendence With Cluster jewels.

TY
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Crusader1612 escreveu:
Hi,

No perma Onslaught. You should get "chance for Onslaught on kill" on Abyss jewel.

Or on the unique ring, even on hit there, worth the buck. Credits to vennto

Última edição por robos_ em 12 de fev de 2021 21:05:15
Curse, ailment, and bleed immunity sounds pretty nice - lucky drop

I need some help with the passive points. I'm following the non-cluster version of the Transcendence version, sitting at lv 94 atm but it seems would need 124 points instead of 123 to allocate all the passive nodes.
I might be missing an extra allocated node that i forgot to remove from the transition of the old setup but i can't seem to find it.

i've killed the bandits, and have 24/24 points from quests so i have no clue where i'm i over. Atm i'm working towards the third jewel node in the upper side, but after that in order to allocate the last 2 nodes in Thick skin and the 3 for Swagger i would need 7 points in total, which means i would need to be lvl 101 in order to do so....

Here's a link to my POB https://pastebin.com/sWNVhqb9

Thanks for the help
"
elvergaloca escreveu:
I need some help with the passive points. I'm following the non-cluster version of the Transcendence version, sitting at lv 94 atm but it seems would need 124 points instead of 123 to allocate all the passive nodes.
I might be missing an extra allocated node that i forgot to remove from the transition of the old setup but i can't seem to find it.

i've killed the bandits, and have 24/24 points from quests so i have no clue where i'm i over. Atm i'm working towards the third jewel node in the upper side, but after that in order to allocate the last 2 nodes in Thick skin and the 3 for Swagger i would need 7 points in total, which means i would need to be lvl 101 in order to do so....

Here's a link to my POB https://pastebin.com/sWNVhqb9

Thanks for the help

You have an extra dexnode under finesse that you dont need.
"
You have an extra dexnode under finesse that you dont need.

There it is! Quite sneaky, i missed it completely...

Thanks for noticing !

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional