[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Crusader1612 escreveu:
Hi,

Latest pob Update transcendence With Cluster jewels.

No onslaught? Or am i Missing Something?

No perma Onslaught. You should get "chance for Onslaught on kill" on Abyss jewel.

Hi,

you mentioned in the original post that the optimal setup with withering step is together with enhance lvl 4. This is not included in the POB I think. Which support do we drop for this? Second wind or increased duration?

Thanks
"
Philey escreveu:
Which support do we drop for this? Second wind or increased duration?

I think you drop second wind. At least I've been playing without second wind for a while now, and that's also what Torstein did if you check their profile.

By the way, you (Torstein) forgot to update the POB liks for Transcendent under the

"Building your character > Ultimate Transcending Melee Poison Pathfinder
100% Delirious Farmer"

section. Got confused why the "new" Iron Grip placement wasn't in the POB, until I saw there was another link
I know this may be a dumb question but Is it possible for me to pull this build off in SSF to a decent extent? I recently switched to SSF with bf/bb chieftain, loving that build but I've always wanted to melee poison with pf. I dropped a few poison uniques ( perfect rolled coralito / witchfire brew / embalmer ), so I was thinking whether it would be possible to roll this in ssf.
"
Moussx escreveu:
"
Philey escreveu:

I think you drop second wind. At least I've been playing without second wind for a while now, and that's also what Torstein did if you check their profile.

By the way, you (Torstein) forgot to update the POB liks for Transcendent under the

100% Delirious Farmer"

section. Got confused why the "new" Iron Grip placement wasn't in the POB, until I saw there was another link

Yeah, swap Second Wind for Enhance.

It's not mistake, i left the OLD pob which is the one I used in the video for the reference.

I've also now updated clusters for the Pestilent Strike. Clear get even better and in ideal conditions you are popping whole screen.
I've been getting constant 5 levels of rewards in Simulacrum with less effort (running around).
"
eshwar007 escreveu:
I know this may be a dumb question but Is it possible for me to pull this build off in SSF to a decent extent? I recently switched to SSF with bf/bb chieftain, loving that build but I've always wanted to melee poison with pf. I dropped a few poison uniques ( perfect rolled coralito / witchfire brew / embalmer ), so I was thinking whether it would be possible to roll this in ssf.

It's possible to an extent.

https://poe.ninja/challengessf/builds?class=Pathfinder&skill=Viper-Strike
https://poe.ninja/challengessf/builds?class=Pathfinder&skill=Pestilent-Strike

They are playing it so i guess it's possible.
Just made the switch over to Transcendence and holy hell is it a world of difference! Cobra lash was struggling with T12’s and now I’m zooming right through them. Still have a ton of optimizations to make too.

Ongoing claw project,c osted me about 10ex worth of essences to hit t1 dot multi. I have to remove/add chaos until t1 poison deals faster. Then lock suffixes and aug chaos + remove/add chaos till 100% more poison mod and flat chaos.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:
"
Moussx escreveu:
"
Philey escreveu:

100% Delirious Farmer"

Yeah, swap Second Wind for Enhance.

It's not mistake, i left the OLD pob which is the one I used in the video for the reference.

I've also now updated clusters for the Pestilent Strike. Clear get even better and in ideal conditions you are popping whole screen.
I've been getting constant 5 levels of rewards in Simulacrum with less effort (running around).

Does enhance really work? I tested it ingame and at least the tooltip doesn't get any extra stacks. The quality even says sth in the way of "adds 0-2 extra stacks", like a hard limit on those 2 stacks at the most. Did I miss anything to prove me wrong?
Última edição por robos_ em 13 de fev de 2021 13:46:13
"
eshwar007 escreveu:
Is it possible for me to pull this build off in SSF to a decent extent? I recently switched to SSF with bf/bb chieftain... I dropped a few poison uniques ( perfect rolled coralito / witchfire brew / embalmer ), so I was thinking whether it would be possible to roll this in ssf.

The flasks are a key piece. If you have them in your SSF stash, that's a great start.

The claws are probably the next bit. Being able to pick up a pair of Wasp's Nests for nothing is a really great way to start mapping, but there are other options.

Perfect Form is nice I'm sure, but I'm still running a cheap corrupted 6L. I dropped HoA to fit Arctic Armour into the mana I have. Plaguebearer helps with dps a lot while leveling/mapping, and you don't need the chance to poison from HoA, so the swap felt good. Put increased AoE on Plaguebearer to help your clear a bit. Then you can replace Ancestral Call with Melee Phys. It's not perfect, but SSF never is, and it's good enough for now.

At this point I am coasting into red maps on < 30c I think. I have maybe 1.2M Shaper and about 4k life, but it cruises in t10 and A2 conquerors so I think it will be fine for at least a couple more tiers. (Just for the record, I am not actually playing SSF, but I like to play tradeless as much as possible to see how far I can take a build on minimal investment.)

Especially if you have the flasks, I wouldn't hesitate going for it SSF. It's a really fun build.
Última edição por GreyLensman em 13 de fev de 2021 13:47:33
Hey Torstein, Long time user of this build and its variants ( since Meta) would like to start off with a huge thank you! best build ive ever played that can tackle anything you throw at it if you play it right.

In regards to the Cluster Jewel Notables, do you really think this is the best setup atm? I have a few questions, namely Does the explode mess with prolif at all (last i read explode happens before prolif so could end it early), and does it help with mass legion clearing faster? and Circling Oblivion vs Wasted Affliction, in the current POB VS is lasting 10+ seconds , would the dps per poison not go up higher with WA (while yes, the total dps would go down , it would happen in a shorter time) i have 2 WA/LT jewels right now just trying to get an explode jewel with int on it before i start trying to find a helm base to make...that seems to take forever haha.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional