[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Are you guys crafting the cluster jewels or buying them? Cheapest I've found for the large cluster is ~5ex and the mediums are ~1 ex. Would it be cheaper to just buy them, or should I attempt to craft? What do you all think?
Best way to check is to use a website like craftofexile. Getting only T2 life and unholy grace is like 1.5 ex

If you need other passives/nodes, you can check how chaos spamming would roll for a magic jewel with the correct affixes
"
ChaosDMG escreveu:
Any suggestion on finding an ilvl 85 hunter influence helmet with enchant? I assume Enchanted Fossil because I didnt see any on trade yet with withering step.
Just buy a base without hunter influence. You can influence it yourself with a Hunter's Exalted orb later on.
Will probably still take a bit of time to get one.

Enchanting ilvl 85 Lion Pelts isn't the worst idea though.
Needs some RNG but might hit other enchants that you can sell in the meantime.
Última edição por blastinMot em 16 de fev de 2021 16:30:01
"
ChaosDMG escreveu:
Just FYI, flask charges with critical strike makes bosses a joke with this attack speed (permanent uptime).

What's your CRIT Rate?

Yeah sadly we have GGG's decision that cluster jewels should be purely chase items like watcher's eye-lite to thank for the pricing more than anything. It's just insanely hard to craft decent Clusters in the first place so the prices make sense.

"
Yeah sadly we have GGG's decision that cluster jewels should be purely chase items like watcher's eye-lite to thank for the pricing more than anything. It's just insanely hard to craft decent Clusters in the first place so the prices make sense.

Thats one of the most generic and in my not so humble opinion wrong statements I have seen in a while.

1. Cluster jewels and their respective notables heavily depend on the build you use. This build excels quite a long time without them and they are not needed at all to clear all content. Other builds don´t even function without them. You can´t simply state they are a chase-item if their requirement varies like this.

2. 1ex - 2ex for a decently rolled medium cluster is barely a goal that is "insanely hard" to achieve.

3. The large ones are actually decently to craft. I admit, I was a bit lucky on producing mine but if you combine clever usage of different methods like starting fossils and finishing with harvest while weighing the mod pool you will see the large ones are crafteable with a reasonable pricetag.

4. Most of the stuff becomes only chase-items because people opt for the 100% and cannot live with being on 95% effectiveness. If you strive for perfection you need to be able to play and farm like it. There are people on hardcore solo sellffound beating maven, that proves by a longshot that - especially for softcore trade - there is no need at all to have the most broken clusters and gear to be able to do something with it.

5. And lastly, while we are at the point of costs... my current work in progress. Just in comparison to the clusters.
"
Vennto escreveu:

"

2. 1ex - 2ex for a decently rolled medium cluster is barely a goal that is "insanely hard" to achieve.

Craft, not buy. Random drops do a lot of heavy lifting to lower the trade league price, especially on low demand clusters.

Many two-notable medium clusters ratchet into the thousands of chaos to craft, nevermind some of the more obnoxious large jewels.

They're also rarely worth slapping on your tree at all without ideal notables.

They're balanced for being chase items, regardless of whether they enable builds or not.
"
Craft, not buy. Random drops do a lot of heavy lifting to lower the trade league price, especially on low demand clusters.

That is a good point. Nontheless there is too much variability in this for me to see them clearly as chase items. Take summoners: The most sought up after nodes are the ones with the most weight while you can augment the crit node with 100% guarantee. And that is for a perfect one. Guess we just have a different position on this topic.
"
Yalpe escreveu:
Well...

What do i need to get 14 stack? i only got 12

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional