[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

Carrion Halo - Pretty sure one of the top-tier helmets of this build right now :) Helmet: finished.
"
Ceefyra escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:
Well...

What do i need to get 14 stack? i only got 12

Linked to lvl 4 enhanced.
"
Ceefyra escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:
Well...

You need enhance.
"
Vennto escreveu:

Carrion Halo - Pretty sure one of the top-tier helmets of this build right now :) Helmet: finished.

Dang, nice helm! Would you mind giving a quick summary of the crafting steps?
Can anyone recommend upgrades that I should make next? The build is super comfortable to run at the moment. I think I would like to emphasize defense even more because I feel like the damage is there and I'm going to make a push to 100. If there isn't much more that I can do from that perspective let me know. Crafting a new helm would be nice but the bases aren't particularly abundant. I was thinking about getting a new Loreweave to boost my life rolls a bit but not sure what else I could do.
"
Dang, nice helm! Would you mind giving a quick summary of the crafting steps?

1. Get a Ilvl 85+ Lion Pelt with the correct enchant.
2. Hunter Orb it
3. Craft it with Aberrant Fossils until you got -9 Chaos Resistances to Enemies + a secondary Influence Mod (will be most likely chaos damage to spells prefix)
4. Maven Orb it - If you hit -12 chaos res good. If not, go back to Step 3.
5. Get a Random Crusader Helmet with Incr. Fortify Effect + a random secondary Influence Mod. Maven Orb it.
6. If you hit Elevated Fortify effect good. If not, go back to step 5.
7. Awakener Orb the Elevated Crusader Mod Helmet onto the Lion pelt. Pray that you don´t get a non-removeable suffix.
7.1 If you got a removeable or no suffix: Great. Continue with Step 8.

7.2 If not: You can still Yolo-Craft with random annuls, remove-non to X or something.
7.3 If 7.2 did not work out you are in trouble.
7.4 That leads to the following Harvest-crafting steps: Scour the base, recraft a basic fortify effect, fill two prefixes, chaos augment, if you get resist keep remove-add chaos until you only have the -9 mod, augment caster to get another influence mod as prefix, then Maven Orb again to hit the Chaos Mod, if you hit the fortify you can augment caster again and maven orb again with a chance to get still both elevated mods. Another Option would be to start over with another base and just awakener Orb an unelevated fortify effect with an elevated -12 chaos mod. It is cheaper depending on the bases. As we saw its quite difficult to get your hands on a great Base with enchant.

8. The following steps don´t have to come in the correct order, its pretty easy from here, all is just down to luck in terms of how fast you hit stuff, that is basically a price-determing factor but you can´t kill the helmet anymore. Start of with augment cold, reroll until you got cold res on it. Clean Prefixes, Augment Phys/Lightning until you got T1 physical damage taken as lightning, then augment lightning or augment caster for another influence mod.
9. CRAFT SUFFIXES CANNOT BE CHANGED!
10. Maven orb. Pray it hits the phys as lightning. If not: Keep augmenting phys until you have it, Maven orb again until it elevates the correct mod.
11. Finish off with augment Life and A basic craft.
12. If you really wanna yolo the helmet you can skip step 11 and augment another Life/Defense Modifier to try to hit T1 Hybrid. I skipped that. Helmet is expensive enough as it is.

My crafting costs:
Base Helmet with Encahnt = 3.5 Exalts
6 Maven Orbs = 36 Exalts
1 Awakener Orb = 3 Exalts
4x Augment Caster = 4 Exalts
1x Augment Cold = 1.5 Exalts
5x Remove-Add Cold = 5 Exalts
1x Augment Life = 2 Exalts
27 Perfect Fossils = 1 Exalt
102 Aberrant Fossils = 1 Exalt
129 Single Resonators = 1 Exalt
Around 7 Hours of Theorycrafting and searching for the crafts.

Total: 58 Exalts. And I consider myself pretty lucky on the crafting, since it only took me a single Augment Life and I was allright on the Maven Orbs and fine on the Awakener. Triple Elevated is in most cases pretty fine to do, but not for a single Moment you should think it is cheap.
"
xMalachi escreveu:
Can anyone recommend upgrades that I should make next? The build is super comfortable to run at the moment. I think I would like to emphasize defense even more because I feel like the damage is there and I'm going to make a push to 100.

Defensively:
Get a perfect rolled Rumi's. That would probably be the easiest to achieve.
Better rolled Loreweave/Gloves/Amulet/Belt will all bring a bit more life to the table.

Apart from the that crafting a double influenced helm with fortify effect + phys as lightning brings a lot more physical effective health pool to the table.

Offensively:
Perfect rolled Witchfire Brew.
Claws.

Edit:
"
Vennto escreveu:
5. Get a Random Crusader Helmet with Incr. Fortify Effect + a random secondary Influence Mod. Maven Orb it.
Make sure to get T1 fortify effect at this step. Getting T2 will only elevate it to T1.
Última edição por blastinMot em 17 de fev de 2021 14:08:53
"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
Ceefyra escreveu:
"
Yalpe escreveu:
Well...

You need enhance.

ah, thanks
I got donated a bunch of end-game gear by a guildie and started leveling a PF. Check out PoB: https://pastebin.com/cw3Kr6JT

I am only lvl 80 now with 4100k HP. Reaching lvl 90 would give me like 4500 hp.

My biggest issues with this build is survivalbility from degens and sometimes big hits (when no MS is up).

DPS wise, I am pretty much melting everything except the bosses I have to pinball around to avoid degens and reapply poison stacks.

What am I lacking or doing wrong?
What upgrades / points can I change to survive more?
wow nice work Vennto. And thanks for the advice to swap to transcendance build. Still missing stuff but made money swapping gear and it's so much stronger.
Última edição por thwartedlion em 17 de fev de 2021 18:33:33

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional