[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Vennto escreveu:

Carrion Halo - Pretty sure one of the top-tier helmets of this build right now :) Helmet: finished.

Thanks Vennto for the craft idea!

I need to re-roll my fire res. I originally hit T1 hybrid +evasion rating / +max life. But I rolled T5 Life on the next craft. I chanced it and ended up losing the T1 hybrid.
"
Sylarsaurus escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

Carrion Halo - Pretty sure one of the top-tier helmets of this build right now :) Helmet: finished.

I need to re-roll my fire res. I originally hit T1 hybrid +evasion rating / +max life. But I rolled T5 Life on the next craft. I chanced it and ended up losing the T1 hybrid.

You seem wealthy and capable exile. Here's another challenge :)

"
Yalpe escreveu:
"
Sylarsaurus escreveu:
"
Vennto escreveu:

You seem wealthy and capable exile. Here's another challenge :)

Going to sell my awakened multistrike and awakened melee splash to afford a new craft. Those are some sweet gloves, probably what I will attempt next!
(edit : shitty question...)
Última edição por Thanarchy em 19 de fev de 2021 04:04:01
I'm slowly transitioning to the Transcendence build, any idea what I should upgrade next? I've got about 8ex atm.

I have:

Loreweave
Atziri's Step
2 Clusters (didn't get Touch of Cruelty on the Large)

Still using Fenumus/Spiders, don't have Crabs, couldn't afford the +strike target gloves (still using Tribal Fury amulet), don't have a -chaos res helmet or the withering step enchant.

Speaking of withering step btw, am I missing something for how that's used? I'm constantly zooming around or attacking so my withering step effect is always being canceled. Is it still useful for those moments when I'm not? Sort of an immortal call type thing?
IGN: SirCritoris
Can some1 help me with an advice for my build ,i am lvl 77 ,play on ps4 ,and here on the market i couldnt fiind any claw with chaos damage ,i am using wasp nest ,but on higher maps it will be hard ,any tips on what to do?
"
captainrhein escreveu:
Can some1 help me with an advice for my build ,i am lvl 77 ,play on ps4 ,and here on the market i couldnt fiind any claw with chaos damage ,i am using wasp nest ,but on higher maps it will be hard ,any tips on what to do?

I crafted my own, wasn't too hard. There's a guide in the original post for which fossils you need.
IGN: SirCritoris
"
Nahsil escreveu:
Speaking of withering step btw, am I missing something for how that's used? I'm constantly zooming around or attacking so my withering step effect is always being canceled.
The wither stacks stay for a few seconds, look at the gem text.
Hey, may be you can help, i'm lost.

https://pastebin.com/EM7rKLqB

Why do you have 400% more poison damage in PoB? I don't have malevolence and awakened DA, and few other things, but not for 400% more damage. i tried to remove thing from you and add on me, but it's still more than 200% more damage difference however i tried.

Also, to you think my build would be enough for Sirus A4+ if i'm first timer, or i need something else?

Otherwise great build, i'm in love with it!
Última edição por lippuringo em 19 de fev de 2021 18:04:21
"
lippuringo escreveu:
Hey, may be you can help, i'm lost.

https://pastebin.com/EM7rKLqB

Why do you have 400% more poison damage in PoB? I don't have malevolence and awakened DA, and few other things, but not for 400% more damage. i tried to remove thing from you and add on me, but it's still more than 200% more damage difference however i tried.

Also, to you think my build would be enough for Sirus A4+ if i'm first timer, or i need something else?

Otherwise great build, i'm in love with it!

Just follow the guide, item by item.

In PoB when you hover over stats you can see the sources.

You should prob be able to do Sirus 4. Use Viper Strike lvl21/23 for him if possible. They should be cheap to buy.

Claws should be a priority for your next upgrade.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional