3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
tkwondave escreveu:
I have a different necro at lv 87 right now (Hotler_Summon). I have a budget of ~ 1.5-2 ex. Do you think it's feasible/does it make sense to switch to this build on such a small budget?

Thanks and best regards

The only mandatory item is the Baron. If you can afford that you're good to go.

There are people here that have downed Uber Elder solo self found using this build so you can just build up as you go. Start with a Baron, a 5L Queen's Escape and a 4/5L chest piece depending on your budget and you're good to go.
"
mic01851165 escreveu:
Btw if anything I learn from Delve 900+, is that once you get big enough effective EHP pool and constant regen source, MITIGATION is the way to go to counter insane damage. (Not counting builds that literally can't get hit at all)

I respec a lot of my points into grabbing Soul of Steel and notice a big improvement in my survivability in Delve after also swapping a little bit of flask setup.

I now have 85% physical mitigation after flasks up, -8% less aoe and physical damage taken cuz infused channeling, 76% max cold and max lightning res, 77% max fire res, 75% chaos res, and -20% less cold damage to counter the weta's on death cold snap, Enfeeble on hit, Enfeeble from my AG, 30% increased enfeeble effect, Flesh and stone 11% less damage taken from range + 50% perma evasion from melee hit (blind).

All these piles up to some really strong defensive mechanic comparing to just pile up more EHP.

You can spend a lot of points into like 400 HP and 300 more ES from the tree, but ultimately it doesn't compete with straight mitigation once you start facing some crazy scaling damage from Delve, and that 700 ehp won't really save you.

Btw, this is considering you have enough EHP built up in the first place, which in my case so far I have near 14k ehp , and regen from both source together.

Also, I read from a reddit source that in Delve pass 600, enemies do around 3 times more base damage than a lv83 map, and at 900, it scales way up to 7 times more base damage than lv83 map, and at around 1500, they do 16 times more damage than lv83 map.

So yeah, Delve's difficulty skyrocketed exponentially pass 600, so anything before 600 is really nothing, and does not showcase how powerful a build really is.

That's some cool insight mic! Thanks for sharing.

Cruising through delves at 450... A long way to go to get to 900 ;D
Add vaal molten Shell and Bone Armor used together with Soul Ripper flask and you are immortal
Yeah it's a good combo. I think most people would use that in delve encounters coupled with regular cursing and other mitigation like Vaal Grace which also makes use of Soul Ripper.

"
Patrolek87 escreveu:
Add vaal molten Shell and Bone Armor used together with Soul Ripper flask and you are immortal

I use Soul Ripper with Vaal Molten Shell, Vaal Discipline and Vaal Grace all at the same time. They all have NO soul gain prevention. So, especially in the case of Grace with a 12sec prevention and Molten Shell with 21secs, that is a heck of a flask.
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
"
Patrolek87 escreveu:

I use Soul Ripper with Vaal Molten Shell, Vaal Discipline and Vaal Grace all at the same time. They all have NO soul gain prevention. So, especially in the case of Grace with a 12sec prevention and Molten Shell with 21secs, that is a heck of a flask.

Yep that's the way... and thanks for reminding me to get my Vaal Discipline :)

Also, we could link with increased duration for pretty much permanent Vaal up-time... but we're starting to get socket starved!
Última edição por brunowa em 30 de out de 2019 07:32:33
mic01851165 wrote:

"
Btw if anything I learn from Delve 900+, is that once you get big enough effective EHP pool and constant regen source, MITIGATION is the way to go to counter insane damage. (Not counting builds that literally can't get hit at all)

I was checking PoB data for those deep multimirror Raider delvers. And what they have is Huge Dodge due to Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics+ Huge Evasion. No pHys reduction and best of all...NO resistances at all. Zero, well, actually negative...That's shocking lol. Of course the damage they deal is ridiculous but they manage to cross corridors untouched even with no resistances and no phys damage mitigation AT ALL and not a single defensive flask.
First time smack down of UE achieved this morning with this build (lost two zombies somewhere)... Wasn't deathless. Don't care. It would NOT have been achievable without this incredible build and all the folk that contributed to it. Thank you once again. If there were a Grandmaster Hall of Builds and legends this would be the first one in it.

Done with essentially the original build template from Brunowa since I'm not rich enough to min max. As Brunowa keeps saying - you can take UE out without having to be Uber geared and on a limited budget with this build ! And yes that is a mana flask. I find it too slow if I have to resummon minions. Forgot I still had it there :-)

Congrats!!

Does anybody dare?

"
ArisFuser escreveu:
mic01851165 wrote:

"

I was checking PoB data for those deep multimirror Raider delvers. And what they have is Huge Dodge due to Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics+ Huge Evasion. No pHys reduction and best of all...NO resistances at all. Zero, well, actually negative...That's shocking lol. Of course the damage they deal is ridiculous but they manage to cross corridors untouched even with no resistances and no phys damage mitigation AT ALL and not a single defensive flask.

A few things.

1. They freeze all foes they hit
2. shatter all the corpses so no weta explosion
3. Phasing reduces the aggro range of monsters
4. Scourge Arrow hit full screen , and even off screen too so even less chance to get hit.
5. They use frostwall to counter some node encounter cuz those foes can literally never reach them.
6. CI mitigates zombie degen , and pantheon mitigate burning ground.
7. Even with max res , at that depth without insane layer like Jugg Vaal MS and 95% phy reduction and overcapped max res you'd die by any hit anyway, so not getting res is common.
8. Since they trade off so many points that used in life to dps, their dps is like way higher than normal builds naturally.
9. 90% dodge.

All in all this setup doesn't make sense to necro, or any other classes that's not 100% range, hit full screen, one shot everything, phase reduces argo, freeze shatter everything. There's nothing surprising about it. No other build quite work the same way DPS bow is because dps bow has the most superior offensive mechanic in the game. (And ggg gonna buff bow further in 3.9? like how?) The fact that you even bring up raider to compare to any other class's defensive mechanic makes no sense whatsoever. Literally any other classes that's not dps bow build for layer upon layer of defense in deep delve.

Their defensive layer is freeze, dodge, phasing, frostwall, and one shot full screen.

An easy solution to DESTROY this type of cheese is add a new type of degen ground as map mod that does cold/ lightning dot.
It'd kill 99% of raiders.
Última edição por mic01851165 em 30 de out de 2019 13:12:55

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional