3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Insightful and detailed explanation. Thanks for posting. Out of the 30 deepest delvers 26 are Bow builds with very similar setups. The first other class is like 4000 levels lower ,or higher,...So, yes, something cheesy was happening there.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 30 de out de 2019 13:38:33
"
BowWizard escreveu:
First time smack down of UE achieved this morning with this build (lost two zombies somewhere)... Wasn't deathless. Don't care. It would NOT have been achievable without this incredible build and all the folk that contributed to it. Thank you once again. If there were a Grandmaster Hall of Builds and legends this would be the first one in it.

Done with essentially the original build template from Brunowa since I'm not rich enough to min max. As Brunowa keeps saying - you can take UE out without having to be Uber geared and on a limited budget with this build ! And yes that is a mana flask. I find it too slow if I have to resummon minions. Forgot I still had it there :-)

Another Uber Elder down! Welcome to the club man, congrats!! Now you gotta kill him playing one handed :)
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
Insightful and detailed explanation. Thanks for posting. Out of the 30 deepest delvers 26 are Bow builds with very similar setups. The first other class is like 4000 levels lower ,or higher,...So, yes, something cheesy was happening there.

This is what they do: don't get any defence. Go all out DPS.

Try kill things before they touch you.

If they touch you, just respawn and try again.

They literally have no life, es, or resists. They literally just stack as much evasion/dodge as possible in an attempt to not get touched.... but if they get touched by the smallest of things they are dead.

I wouldn't say they are "successful builds" because they would be dying more than progressing. Some people just like to push as deep as they can and don't care about dying.

I don't think it's something to aspire to and we should not be comparing a complete build like ours to a don't care if I die approach like those delvers.
Última edição por brunowa em 30 de out de 2019 23:48:30
There are so many options with this build .... been using Withering Step instead of phasing lately. It gives phasing and hits with 6 withering debuffs. Looks cool on screen. Haven't seen much of a downside yet. I swear I have actually seen monsters run away from me and my minions. Something I've never seen with other builds :-)

I want to keep using Queen's Escape cause I'm pretty sure we're going to see nerfs affecting the build. The mace and armour setups might not be so useful anymore or am I just being paranoid ? I can just about afford a 6L Geofri's and pay someone to craft me a mace. Headhunter's will forever be out of reach unless someone buys all my Watcher's eye and spare Queen's Escape for double what I'm asking.

And then there is Delve, except it's such a slow process (at least for me) to get more sulfite for another run (scarabs seem like a crapshoot and they aren't cheap either).

I was thinking of giving the Golem build a try. It looks interesting as well and there isn't much to respec on the tree. Can I get away with using a Queen's escape instead of the mace for a Golem build though ?

A little bit offtopic, but what's the point of going so deep Delve like 3k, 4k? Do mirrors drop like chaos? Bosses? Rare mods? I never went deeper than 300, so I'd like to know. Thanks!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
My Animated Guardian has died twice so far, and both times were super avoidable. I would die to something frustrating in game and not release to town right away. Once I just went afk after after dying to smoke and the other time I just alt-f4'd and played something else. Both times I came back to a dead AG, assuming it fought to its death while I was dead since I didn't release to despawn.

Might want to add that to guide part.
"
frostzor27 escreveu:
A little bit offtopic, but what's the point of going so deep Delve like 3k, 4k? Do mirrors drop like chaos? Bosses? Rare mods? I never went deeper than 300, so I'd like to know. Thanks!

If you never went deep over 300, don't consider 3k at all.
Basically normal builds stop functioning in delve pass 2k according to POE Ninja, that people all alt to range style with low hp/ es and full dps because no mitigation is enough anymore.

For profit margin I heard 1.5k is about the best in terms of reward vs risk.
Going deeper, and you'd probably stop going for fracture wall area which is mainly where the delve profit comes from.
For reference at around depth 800 range, many of my fracture wall fossils dropped the rarer fossils like sanctified/ enchanted, and drop in larger quantity too. It drops way more than light delve area for sure in terms of both quality and quantity of the fossils.

At 1.5k range the rare nodes that drop rare fossils are way more common than earlier levels, plus the boss spawn rate seems to be higher the deeper you go too. Aul can generates some pretty nice profit if you're able to beat it.

Anyhow, if you never really bothered pass 300 delve, you actually need to make a lot of preparation/ change in playstyle if you really want to push anywhere beyond 1k cuz the difficulty is really no joke.
LV83 t16 8 mods maps are really like walk in park for most of the stable deep delving build that's not glass cannon full dps. (For example, our Necro builds)
Última edição por mic01851165 em 30 de out de 2019 23:38:18
Loving this build. Saving up for the Watcher's eye atm but feels good as is. At 1260 Str, about 13k EHP with spirit offering, 16 zombies(due to pretty insane amulet).

If you can afford it I highly recommend the double curse version. I almost never die since I switched except for the occasional darkness slip up in delve 400. Even some crazy rolled T16 maps are no issue.
It's gotten me to depth 400 with no issues hoping to push 800 this league
Última edição por SirVest em 31 de out de 2019 00:32:30
"
BowWizard escreveu:
There are so many options with this build .... been using Withering Step instead of phasing lately. It gives phasing and hits with 6 withering debuffs. Looks cool on screen. Haven't seen much of a downside yet. I swear I have actually seen monsters run away from me and my minions. Something I've never seen with other builds :-)

I want to keep using Queen's Escape cause I'm pretty sure we're going to see nerfs affecting the build. The mace and armour setups might not be so useful anymore or am I just being paranoid ? I can just about afford a 6L Geofri's and pay someone to craft me a mace. Headhunter's will forever be out of reach unless someone buys all my Watcher's eye and spare Queen's Escape for double what I'm asking.

And then there is Delve, except it's such a slow process (at least for me) to get more sulfite for another run (scarabs seem like a crapshoot and they aren't cheap either).

I was thinking of giving the Golem build a try. It looks interesting as well and there isn't much to respec on the tree. Can I get away with using a Queen's escape instead of the mace for a Golem build though ?

Maec and Armour will always be good.. they won't specifically get nerfed. If anything it will be ascendency changes or gem/damage changes or something of the life.

You can definitely use Queen's Escape if you want to try the golem route! The Mace just simply gives more DPS... doesn't change the build in any other way.
"
Jaosnw escreveu:
My Animated Guardian has died twice so far, and both times were super avoidable. I would die to something frustrating in game and not release to town right away. Once I just went afk after after dying to smoke and the other time I just alt-f4'd and played something else. Both times I came back to a dead AG, assuming it fought to its death while I was dead since I didn't release to despawn.

Might want to add that to guide part.

I think that's just common sense :P

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional