3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Chaos damage so far has been a non-issue for delving at 480 and my chaos resist is -37%.

Fungal Caverrnnsss exiiile, Fungal Caverrnss :) I think chaos damage from Caustic ground gets absolutely lethal around Depth 1000.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 31 de out de 2019 07:38:46
Have you been avoiding desecrated ground areas? That with Zealot's Oath has a done a number on me recently

Oh well - reworked to this for Delving and got the clarity eye. So now I'm 15k ehp, 71% chaos resistance and still zoom when flasks are up.

Kept my old setup for mapping since it has ~30% more MS and a little more hp but honestly I'm still so fast I almost don't care.
Ok, boys. I was balancing my necro since the start of this guide, and i finally made it.

So, what I have here:

- 193% movement speed
- 1200 + strength
- 5.3k life/ 5.3k es (7.2k with Spirit Offering)
- 16 zombies
- immortal minions. Yes, you wont loose any of your zombies in ANY no-phys-reflect MAP MODE!!!
- almost capped ele res w/o spirit offering/ capped with it

I don't think that there is something better for any mapping/bossing for now.

This is the showcase, but i'm pretty messy with buttons, cause it's my very first video, and i'm a little bit nervous, lol :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1osrc-9t6XM
(empower lvl 3 on video that is why 15 zombies there)

POB: https://pastebin.com/GuH4wzCG

The core items are:

I've tried every available armour and came to a conslusion that this on is the most op. Tons of sthength, ele res, life, 10% to max es, +1 zombies.
And yes - Zealot's Oath - is total crap :)

Glorius Vanity - gives me 20% of max life as extra ES, 4% life, 1% chance to block, 30% increased Aura effects.

Minion Speed Gem - There is no any profit from your MS if your minions are slower than you. They should be much more faster to provide efficient clearing even without Convocation. When i put it in my weapon, damn, the difference was HUGE.

Auras:
- Haste (i won't ever change it for smth else),
- Flesh and Stone (We are running in front of our army and blind enemies - that is what we want)
- Discipline (ES boost). You can try Watcher's Eye with Discipline bonuses. Can be swithed to Purity of Elements if you are lazy to cyclone Spirit Offering to cap ele res.

You can just quicksilver + phase run any map, any modes (exept phys reflect), and cast spirit offering in dangerous situations/ hard bosses.
You can even switch for 18% str boots to become REAL TANKY, but I never do this, cause i'm lazy, even vs Uber Elder. Actually, i've come to an idea, that speed is better for surviability than any other defensive boost, cause there is very hard for enemies to hit you when you are extremelly fast.

Actually i don't know how to improve this build with the cost of less than 50ex+, so i share it with you as it is. If you have any ideas - please tell me.

However, it's not viable for deep delving competition due to low chaos res. Now i'm on 600+ and have no any problems, but idk what will be on 1k+. If you want to go REAL deep - the best idea to my mind is to switch to scourge arrow raider. Necro is just for fun there.

Última edição por lunnnar em 31 de out de 2019 12:42:43
Is Zealoths Oath really so bad for you guys?
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
"
Chaos damage so far has been a non-issue for delving at 480 and my chaos resist is -37%.

Fungal Caverrnnsss exiiile, Fungal Caverrnss :) I think chaos damage from Caustic ground gets absolutely lethal around Depth 1000.

Plenty of time for me before I start to think about chaos resis then :)
Double post.
Última edição por brunowa em 31 de out de 2019 15:58:28
"
lunnnar escreveu:
Ok, boys. I was balancing my necro since the start of this guide, and i finally made it.

So, what I have here:

- 193% movement speed
- 1200 + strength
- 16 zombies
- immortal minions. Yes, you wont loose any of your zombies in ANY no-phys-reflect MAP MODE!!!

This is the showcase, but i'm pretty messy with buttons, cause it's my very first video, and i'm a little bit nervous, lol :)

The core items are:

I've tried every available armour and came to a conslusion that this on is the most op. Tons of sthength, ele res, life, 10% to max es, +1 zombies.

Glorius Vanity - gives me 20% of max life as extra ES, 4% life, 1% chance to block, 30% increased Aura effects.

Minion Speed Gem - There is no any profit from your MS if your minions are slower than you. They should be much more faster to provide efficient clearing even without Convocation. When i put it in my weapon, damn, the difference was HUGE.

Auras:
- Flesh and Stone (We are running in front of our army and blind enemies - that is what we want)
- Discipline (ES boost). You can try Watcher's Eye with Discipline bonuses. Can be swithed to Purity of Elements if you are lazy to cyclone Spirit Offering to cap ele res.

You can just quicksilver + phase run any map, any modes (exept phys reflect), and cast spirit offering in dangerous situations/ hard bosses.
You can even switch for 18% str boots to become REAL TANKY, but I never do this, cause i'm lazy, even vs Uber Elder. Actually, i've come to an idea, that speed is better for surviability than any other defensive boost, cause there is very hard for enemies to hit you when you are extremelly fast.

Actually i don't know how to improve this build with the cost of less than 50ex+, so i share it with you as it is. If you have any ideas - please tell me.

However, it's not viable for deep delving competition due to low chaos res. Now i'm on 600+ and have no any problems, but idk what will be on 1k+. If you want to go REAL deep - the best idea to my mind is to switch to scourge arrow raider. Necro is just for fun there.

GREAT setup man! That movespeed of the zombies is EPIC.. haha

I tried movespeed gem earlier in the league but dismissed it for DPS when I was using Queens Escape but after watching your video I think it's time to revisit!

And I LOVE that chest! Very cool... That's the kind of chest I would craft.

Agree on boots for Uber Elder... Speed is actually insane defence. It blows my mind how people like Kaoms Roots for that fight... Slow as sh*t.

Can't see your tree ATM but I'm going to check it out later.

Thanks for sharing the vid!

Nice one!
"
SirVest escreveu:
"
BowWizard escreveu:
The deeper you go the more expensive routes become. I can’t imagine what it costs the player doing solo runs at 14,000+ How can you max out sulphite stack to 65k on a regular and fast basis for delve. Just running Niko maps takes too long and using scarabs all the time seems expensive/inefficient. What’s the trick/techniques being used ?

The cost doesn't scale as much as you'd think. The sulphite cost barely goes up the deeper you go after the initial large jumps in cost.

Most people do Sulphite Rotas(you can use scarab or niko mission) You bring 3 110+ IIQ T15 maps and 3 sacrifice fragments and do 3 maps at all 6 party members Hideouts. After running all 18 maps you should get 40~50k sulphite depending on the map rolls.

Rotas can be a pain though if you don't have a dedicated group. So a lot of people just use scarabs themselves on good rolled elder maps that are easy to run like alleyways.

The cost is certainly high, but if you know what you're doing and find good sections with good nodes it's very profitable past 1,500 depth. You hit tons of fossil nodes and can get the ~1ex fossils pretty consistently on top of cities/cartographer nodes giving tons of T16 maps.

I'm assuming the T15's don't need to have a vaal orb applied, just get them to 110% or more quantity ? And is it 3 sacrifice fragments per map ?
Just emptied sulphite stash so now would be a good time to join a ROTA and see what it is all about. I'm only at level 290 in delve so a long way to go before it starts raining scarabs and expensive fossils.
Última edição por BowWizard em 31 de out de 2019 17:33:04
Wow, a good Watcher's Eye with Clarity and Purity of Elements prices are HH or Mirror costs... Never gonna have one :(
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
lunnnar escreveu:

So, what I have here:

- 193% movement speed
- 1200 + strength
- 16 zombies

The core items are:

Auras:

"Speed = survivability"

Try that in delve 900+, you're probably wrong.

As for normal t16 mapping/ regular bosses/ Uber Elder, even half of my defensive layer, those foes can barely scratch me, so yeah I agree speed= clear speed for sure.

In fact I even swap over from Minion dm to minion speed to any content that's not delve cuz our dps is already beyond crazy, so making your zombies reach enemies faster = better clear speed.
Última edição por mic01851165 em 31 de out de 2019 16:58:32

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional