3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
lunnnar escreveu:

Actually i don't know how to improve this build with the cost of less than 50ex+, so i share it with you as it is. If you have any ideas - please tell me.

A couple things on your tree:
1) How do you find Glorious Vanity? It looks like you have some great stats on it. After I got my clarity Watcher's Eye I dropped Glorious Vanity and found survabiulity much better. I felt that the "non-chaos damage bypassing energy shield" did hit pretty hard during some delve encounters and I feel better without it, but your setup and stats may feel different.

If you were to remove Glorious Vanity, you could pick up Melding wheel instead which will provide great Life/ES.

2) Spec out of 2x life wheel nodes and instead use that 2 points to spec into Bloodless giving you 3% more life and enemies can't leech life from you.

"
I felt that the "non-chaos damage bypassing energy shield" did hit pretty hard during some delve encounters and I feel better without it

Look, if you've got hit by 100 ele dmg, 50 goes from life, and 50 goes from es. Basically, it means 50% ele dmg reduction, in case of equal amount of life/es. Or in this case it affect nothing, only 20% more es +.
If you have 2k life and 10k es - yes, this passive is a disaster.

I've run 16k+ ehp setup with CWDT immortal Call, and it didn't save me from occasional oneshots.
I've run 1.8k str setup and lost 40% exp on Synthesis Map. (btw facerolling it with my build now).
So i think this is impossible to make an Absolute Facetank out of necromancer, maybe i'm wrong but i've tried almost everything.

"
If you were to remove Glorious Vanity, you could pick up Melding wheel instead which will provide great Life/ES.

Sry, what is Melding wheel?

"
2) Spec out of 2x life wheel nodes and instead use that 2 points to spec into Bloodless giving you 3% more life and enemies can't leech life from you

Brilliant!!! Thank you very much! Much appreciate it :) Didn't notice that node.

I've got an idea to push Skitterbots in my build, via Aul Amulet and adjusting some stats on the rings.

And again, about deep delving... What are you doing there guys? :) Real money start at 1.5k. Scourge arrow raider do it easily. And 1.4k is a maximum for necro.
Última edição por lunnnar em 31 de out de 2019 20:19:32
Melding is just next to your Glorious Vanity (above right).
Added an image of the skilltree to the build guide for those that don't have POB.
"
And again, about deep delving... What are you doing there guys? :) Real money start at 1.5k. Scourge arrow raider do it easily. And 1.4k is a maximum for necro.

Where is the challenge when you can beat any game content one/handed? Delve is a good way to go a little further. Not for money, but for fun, to minmax,test and make the build "better". If you can make it to delve 1000 I assure you can almost facetank anything in normal maps, even Phoenix Firebomb.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 1 de nov de 2019 06:07:03
"
Where is the challenge when you can beat any game content one/handed?

Yes, but not you, not me, not Brunova are lvl 100 now, lol :)

"
If you can make it to delve 1000 I assure you can almost facetank anything in normal maps, even Phoenix Firebomb.

I can just partially agree with you, cause delve is a different game, and builds for deep delving and mapping are different.

"
After I got my clarity Watcher's Eye I dropped Glorious Vanity and found survabiulity much better.

How much es Watcher's eye give you? Did you spent passive points to boost mana? I've tested it before and didn't like it. Maybe should do another try.
Última edição por lunnnar em 1 de nov de 2019 06:53:48
Level 100 is an awful grinding mapping process which doesnt appeal to me. Most of us in this thread could get there without issues by playing thousands of fully sextanted, corrupted, juicy T16s and spending 25ex in Pure Breachstones. Thats it. FUN,huh. I have probably lost 1 full level 98/99 due to dying in Delve.Dont Care.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 1 de nov de 2019 07:02:45
with your build end game, you have haste + discipline + clarity + skitterbot + dread banner. Its impossible to play with all aura no ? i mean, i c'ant turn of all aura :/
"
Waleer escreveu:
with your build end game, you have haste + discipline + clarity + skitterbot + dread banner. Its impossible to play with all aura no ? i mean, i c'ant turn of all aura :/

Sry, don't understand your question, what do you mean by "i can't turn of all aura" ?

I'm experimenting now with Aul, and have active Haste + Discipline + Skitterbots + Flesh and Stone, have a space for clarity and maybe Dread Banner idk, cause i dont have free slot to test.

But it seems to me at first glance Skitterbots just do nothing :(
Haste 50% of Mana Reserved. Skitters 35%. Discipline 35%. 120% Mana reserved Total. With Enlighten 88% 120*0.88...105% Mana Reserved. So you would need Sovereignty and all nodes leading to it for a further 14% reduced mana. And forget about Dread Banner possibly unless you put them all in a 6L with Enlighten 4 or use some "?Reserves no Mana" in amulet.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 1 de nov de 2019 08:16:01

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional