3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
SirVest escreveu:
Loving this build. Saving up for the Watcher's eye atm but feels good as is. At 1260 Str, about 13k EHP with spirit offering, 16 zombies(due to pretty insane amulet).

If you can afford it I highly recommend the double curse version. I almost never die since I switched except for the occasional darkness slip up in delve 400. Even some crazy rolled T16 maps are no issue.
It's gotten me to depth 400 with no issues hoping to push 800 this league

Nice! Your setup is almost identical to mine.

I have experienced the same since going 6L Auras in chest... I definitely thing it's a solid tanky option.

I said I would never level a character past 95 and here I am sitting at 10% exp away from 96 simply because I can't die ;D

Try Flesh and Stone in your 6L instead of Dread Banner and see if you like it. I prefer it.

I'm currently running Discipline, Clarity, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, & Flesh and Stone as reservation. Pop Vaal Discipline, Vaal Grace, Vaal Molten Shell, and Bone Armour during Delve encounters and nothing is touching me (at depth 480).
Última edição por brunowa em 31 de out de 2019 03:12:57
lol i literally spoke too soon... 5mins after above response I got one-shot and so did my Animated Guardian... WTF. First time ever AG died. Epic delve shenadigans!

It's a wild place down there guys!
"
brunowa escreveu:
lol i literally spoke too soon... 5mins after above response I got one-shot and so did my Animated Guardian... WTF. First time ever AG died. Epic delve shenadigans!

It's a wild place down there guys!

A few things.

1. Did you try to save budget by making "inferior AG" instead of following the whole guide's AG setup?

2. Did you grab some of the most crucial defensive traits for minions, namely Indomitable army and Grave Intention?

3. What level is your AG? (It should be at least 24 on Baron or lv25 if use lv21)

For instance I sometimes do get one shot in delve despite so many layers of defense, but my AG hp bar doesn't even move regardless of how chaotic the screen is (Zombie caustic cloud, beyond/ bloodline explosion/ Weta cold snap all in the same screen and my AG hp bar still doesn't even move, let alone dying)

My zombies and spectre count don't go down at all too regardless of crazy the situation is, despite any player would have died in the same situation if they get scratch by any of those screen-wide attacks. (Bloodline/ Beyond/ Caustic cloud/ cold snap dot all in the same screen)

So how do your AG died anyway? It's not even possible for them to die at your depth if you follow the guide to build it. You'd die WAYYY before your AG has a chance to.
Última edição por mic01851165 em 31 de out de 2019 02:46:25
Man i wrote the guide :P

Was crazy, was cruising totally fine. Nothing touching me for days... AG no issues. Just one instance of those lightning totems that pop up and chase you and they all went epic at same time and totally one-shot the whole Army.

It was an insane spectical!! One to cherish for sure :)
"
brunowa escreveu:

I have experienced the same since going 6L Auras in chest... I definitely thing it's a solid tanky option.

I said I would never level a character past 95 and here I am sitting at 10% exp away from 96 simply because I can't die ;D

Try Flesh and Stone in your 6L instead of Dread Banner and see if you like it. I prefer it.

I'm currently running Discipline, Clarity, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, & Flesh and Stone as reservation. Pop Vaal Discipline, Vaal Grace, Vaal Molten Shell, and Bone Armour during Delve encounters and nothing is touching me (at depth 480).

Interesting - Yeah Flesh and Stone does seem really good. Your minions still feel solid accuracy wise without precision?(guess I could still run a low level precision if needed and I do have plenty of accuracy from tree - took redemption node cause my lethal pride had 5% str on it)

How do you feel about Chaos damage in delve so far?

I'm thinking about swapping the seven leagues/rings/belt around for tons of chaos resist now that I'm getting past 400 depth. Gotta see if I can keep my other resists capped and stay above 1200 str. Honestly I'd be fine going under 1200 str since I'm at 16 Zombies, 15 is fine, but I do want to obviously keep ES high and str is ES after all.

Edit:

Small min/max I noticed on your skill tree. You're using 2 points getting max mana/reduced mana cost pathing to dynamo. You could just put 2 points getting Righteous decree instead. It's more mana for the same points.
Última edição por SirVest em 31 de out de 2019 05:45:41
The deeper you go the more expensive routes become. I can’t imagine what it costs the player doing solo runs at 14,000+ How can you max out sulphite stack to 65k on a regular and fast basis for delve. Just running Niko maps takes too long and using scarabs all the time seems expensive/inefficient. What’s the trick/techniques being used ?
"
BowWizard escreveu:
The deeper you go the more expensive routes become. I can’t imagine what it costs the player doing solo runs at 14,000+ How can you max out sulphite stack to 65k on a regular and fast basis for delve. Just running Niko maps takes too long and using scarabs all the time seems expensive/inefficient. What’s the trick/techniques being used ?

The cost doesn't scale as much as you'd think. The sulphite cost barely goes up the deeper you go after the initial large jumps in cost.

Most people do Sulphite Rotas(you can use scarab or niko mission) You bring 3 110+ IIQ T15 maps and 3 sacrifice fragments and do 3 maps at all 6 party members Hideouts. After running all 18 maps you should get 40~50k sulphite depending on the map rolls.

Rotas can be a pain though if you don't have a dedicated group. So a lot of people just use scarabs themselves on good rolled elder maps that are easy to run like alleyways.

The cost is certainly high, but if you know what you're doing and find good sections with good nodes it's very profitable past 1,500 depth. You hit tons of fossil nodes and can get the ~1ex fossils pretty consistently on top of cities/cartographer nodes giving tons of T16 maps.
Do we really need blood magic for helmet?

Thanks!
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
"
Rotas can be a pain though if you don't have a dedicated group. So a lot of people just use scarabs themselves on good rolled elder maps that are easy to run like alleyways.

I hear you.If anybody is interested in Sulphite rotas contact me ingame.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 31 de out de 2019 06:51:06
"
SirVest escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:

Interesting - Yeah Flesh and Stone does seem really good. Your minions still feel solid accuracy wise without precision?(guess I could still run a low level precision if needed and I do have plenty of accuracy from tree - took redemption node cause my lethal pride had 5% str on it)

How do you feel about Chaos damage in delve so far?

I'm thinking about swapping the seven leagues/rings/belt around for tons of chaos resist now that I'm getting past 400 depth. Gotta see if I can keep my other resists capped and stay above 1200 str. Honestly I'd be fine going under 1200 str since I'm at 16 Zombies, 15 is fine, but I do want to obviously keep ES high and str is ES after all.

Edit:

Small min/max I noticed on your skill tree. You're using 2 points getting max mana/reduced mana cost pathing to dynamo. You could just put 2 points getting Righteous decree instead. It's more mana for the same points.

Yeah precision was more of a filler because it's such low mana reservation... it was more of a bonus and nice to have, not essential.

Chaos damage so far has been a non-issue for delving at 480 and my chaos resist is -37%.

Thanks for the pickup on the tree! I don't even need to pick up Righteous Decree for what I'm currently running so that gives me 2 points to play with :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional