3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'd like to know if skitterbots offers the same (or more) in terms of dps compared to pride... aside from the aura range debate.

btw I'm using this chest at the moment

it looks like a good compromise between life pool and dps.
geofri's chest would probably offer more ehp as extra energy shield, but then I should swap my gloves and would lose too much strength (1 zombie less)
saqawal's nest offers mana reservation and extra chance for double damage, though it's harder to recolor and reduces the life pool.
of course geofri's chest + shaper's touch are the way to go for deep delving.

for now I retain a good ehp, physical damage reduction, strength and have 1 more zombie and skeleton
"
mon1620deo escreveu:

Maybe you write it here also as a version :) would be very nice to read it.

Cheers

Im on mobile now so it would be challenging to write. Also i no longer have the items because a buddy bought the whole set. But when i get home, ill do a quick writeup so you can read liesurely
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:
"
mon1620deo escreveu:

Cheers

Im on mobile now so it would be challenging to write. Also i no longer have the items because a buddy bought the whole set. But when i get home, ill do a quick writeup so you can read liesurely

It would be very nice from you, I have all items again except jewel,

cheers
"
CedricDur escreveu:
I see mentioned that Skitterbots increases the speed of our minions, or did I misunderstood? But wiki does not seem to mention this speed boost from them. I'm currently trying them but my minions moved so fast already that it is hard to gauge this.

Regarding Pride or Skitterbots damage, well Pride is purely offensive perfection of course, for a 50% Mana reservation. If your minions are already fast and furious and follow you closely, use it or use Hatred if you don't use Brutality.
how much str do we need to summon 15 zombies ? Currently have 14 zombies and i have 4 lvl enlight but i cant use all the auras not enouh mana what am i doing wrong here ? i have 1099 str at the moment.
Última edição por zortlak67 em 12 de out de 2019 08:25:29
"
mon1620deo escreveu:
"
"
mon1620deo escreveu:

Cheers

It would be very nice from you, I have all items again except jewel,

cheers

ok so heres the POB. again sorry that i cant link my items coz i sold the entire build as a whole :D

https://pastebin.com/HVyPDQWV

heres the logic behind the build:

Head: Baron for leech and extra zombie
Weapon: +1 socket + maim + 2 supports + withering touch = HUGE DPS from poison and level 30 zombie gem
Amulet: extra zombie and str
boots: extra str and movespeed
gloves: 4 White triad grip for pure chaos zombies. reflect is just extra quantity, truly alc + go
Belt: Overleech mechanic (makes us leech 2.4k es per second)
Body: self crafted, extra zombie, extra ES and strength
Rings: shit rings just for str, life and res

my build has 1200 str which means i get 17 chaos zombies

i use doryani version of glorious vanity, so it gives me 20% of life as ES. this is much cheaper than the ES watchers eye which only gives 18% of mana. our life is higher than mana, so i get more ES.

for watchers eye, i use purity of elements one with 2x phys taken as element. this means 24% phys damage is reduced by elem resistance to only 6%

I use phase run for movement and damage mitigation because you want to pass thru mobs in delve esp when exploring side areas and walls. for defensive auras, i use discipline, flesh and stone (gives blind and reduced damaged from ranged) and dread banner (reduced enemy accuracy). all these together with perma phasing coz of 3 frenzy charges means i get ignored in delve.

I have nothing against geofry + shapers build. it goes well with cyclone + coc. what i dont like about it is it feels slow as fuck to me coz i got used to 180% movements speed. and ofc the 4w triad grip is 2x the damage of brutality version.

feel free to ask if you have clarifications.
Anyone did the Grandmasters with this build?

Tried once, but zombies dying pretty quick
Don't ever try HoGM with your AG. It will die.
For all of you who think it´s easy to craft those Crazy Mace

it took me ~ 1.800 fusings to 6-link it with 47% quality

Now after 1.600 Alts und 90 regals im here

am i wrong or is the chance to craft it with +1 socket and maim very very low ?

Do i make something wrong ?

i´m spamming alts and when it hit one of these affixes i augment or regal it
even if i hit one of those affixes i regal it for the chance to hit the other affix

i hit never those two affixes after ~1.600 Alts

am i very unlucky or is it normal ?

Greets

Última edição por Macki76 em 12 de out de 2019 11:55:59
"

ok so heres the POB. again sorry that i cant link my items coz i sold the entire build as a whole :D

https://pastebin.com/HVyPDQWV

heres the logic behind the build:

Head: Baron for leech and extra zombie
Weapon: +1 socket + maim + 2 supports + withering touch = HUGE DPS from poison and level 30 zombie gem
Amulet: extra zombie and str
boots: extra str and movespeed
gloves: 4 White triad grip for pure chaos zombies. reflect is just extra quantity, truly alc + go
Belt: Overleech mechanic (makes us leech 2.4k es per second)
Body: self crafted, extra zombie, extra ES and strength
Rings: shit rings just for str, life and res

my build has 1200 str which means i get 17 chaos zombies

i use doryani version of glorious vanity, so it gives me 20% of life as ES. this is much cheaper than the ES watchers eye which only gives 18% of mana. our life is higher than mana, so i get more ES.

for watchers eye, i use purity of elements one with 2x phys taken as element. this means 24% phys damage is reduced by elem resistance to only 6%

I use phase run for movement and damage mitigation because you want to pass thru mobs in delve esp when exploring side areas and walls. for defensive auras, i use discipline, flesh and stone (gives blind and reduced damaged from ranged) and dread banner (reduced enemy accuracy). all these together with perma phasing coz of 3 frenzy charges means i get ignored in delve.

I have nothing against geofry + shapers build. it goes well with cyclone + coc. what i dont like about it is it feels slow as fuck to me coz i got used to 180% movements speed. and ofc the 4w triad grip is 2x the damage of brutality version.

feel free to ask if you have clarifications.

I have atm one question. Flesh Stone in Blood stance?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional