3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

The average spend I've seen for crafting the mace is somewhere between 12ex to 15ex... Let that be your guide... Anything over you're unlucky... Anything under you're lucky :)
"
Giammafix escreveu:

are host chieftain and ruins hellion not good as extra diabolist/carnage?

Host Chieftans Not worth it. Minions have low crit multi so it doesn't add much vslue. Ruins Hellions are my preference but Diabolists may come into their own in deep delve as you move slower and so their curses can be more effective... And perhaps needed deep down.
"
Helmet: Raise Spectre, Meat Shield, Animate Guardian, Blood Magic

I dont get it, why should we use this blood magic support gem there?

"
Sensylis escreveu:
"

It allows your Carnage Chieftans spectres to spam frenzy charges to your minions as your mana is most reserved for auras.
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
Sensylis escreveu:
"

It allows your Carnage Chieftans spectres to spam frenzy charges to your minions as your mana is most reserved for auras.

ah ok, thank you - it is also written down in the wiki - should have searched there before :D

Hello guys. What would you guys change? Anything i should improve?

Presenting the 18% life regen per second Animate Guardian so you wont cry when your kingmaker aura suddenly disappears lul
Última edição por rolandojuantamad em 13 de out de 2019 06:37:46
"
rolandojuantamad escreveu:

Presenting the 18% life regen per second Animate Guardian so you wont cry when your kingmaker aura suddenly disappears lul

That bad boy ain't gonna die!

You gonna share your secret with the peeps? :P
"
brunowa escreveu:

That bad boy ain't gonna die!

You gonna share your secret with the peeps? :P

ofcourse!

Última edição por rolandojuantamad em 13 de out de 2019 06:49:29
Well, fianlly hit lvl 95 and killed shaper on SSF.

Red elder+all guardians +shaper were super easy and went down very fast even tough I only have 4 specrtes, 13 zombies and crap gems/gear

Don't think it's practical to push beyond this point as spawning uber is gonna be a royal PITA as I have no t16 maps and the only way I managed to do this in trade leagues was to buy a lot of t16 maps

Looks like I'm done with this league
Have fun everyone with your OP necros while they still have them

Mittens out!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional