0.10.4b and 0.10.5 Patch Details

well you could now use splashing shield charge instead of leap slam to get into the lightning thorns aswell ;D
"
Xendran escreveu:
I's like LMP + Chain for melee.

That's exactly what it is.
"
zakariusqc escreveu:
"
hubey escreveu:
"
so the legend of lightning thorns will survive another 2 weeks

gg rate of melee players will die 10x faster now =D

lightning what?? let me just hit that 3 times

yea and die in 1 sec instead of 3

You have no idea :)
I'd like to see a endurance charge gem - like gain 1 charge on a block, or dodge.

or a endurance gem, that refreshs all current charges on kill, so it works with things like warlords mark, and enduring cry, so instead of having to constantly cast them every few seconds, you can keep the charges up with each kill.
"
Pioneer2 escreveu:
Multistike leapslam?

Super Mario mode!!!
I am going to put that Melee Splash on to Heavy Strike!
Mainly been doing races so havent leveled much but....

Intelligence Support Gem - Power Charge on Critical: Critical strikes with the supported skill have a chance of granting you a Power Charge.

Really excited about this...
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Chris escreveu:
"
Phoenix0029 escreveu:
Can't say I don't like the idea of these supports, but I would have much preferred some sort of buff/solution to the huge lack of survivability when it comes to melee.
In any case, I'm sure it's in the works, so I'll just be patient(or try at least), i guess! Time to shelf the Mara for another few weeks :P

Survivability changes are being handled separately from the addition of the new supports.

I hope so because the problem with melee is survivability, not damage output.

Melee always hits a wall when the incoming damage is just so out of control that you effectively have to use ranged melee skills to somehow mitigate the damage input.

Even running a templar with all spec points put into shield, health, life, and armor hits this wall.

Damage output will help slightly, but honestly until there is some way to mitigate massive damage spikes, lag, and desync then melee is just completely sad compared to ranged builds.

I actually do more kiting in game with my melee marauder and melee templar then I do with my bow using shadow... I only started the shadow to try to get equipment to get my melee characters past the current wall I am hitting.

It was the first time I ran a ranged character past level 40 and my god it is like two different games.

The melee characters are hard, death is just a heartbeat away. But with the ranged character everything is just so easy.
im almost certain melee splash and viper strike wont work as many of you want it to, it's going to splash the damage of the hit but only the selected target will get the viper charge. multistrike though...
twitter: LeonoftheChan
melee splash might actually make the whirling blade build I want to try viable, sweet. Wonder if increased area radius stuff well effect the melee splash support gem, hope so.
Multistrike + melee splash should also be sick.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional