0.10.4b and 0.10.5 Patch Details

del
Última edição por scrtwpnx em 23 de mar de 2013 01:28:35
"
xxxmetalgearxxx escreveu:
Won't this make AoE melee skills like Cleave kind of useless?

I mean, considering you can just put on the splash gem on Heavy strike or Double strike and have something similar.

exactly what I'm thinking
melee splash+Multi strike+shield charge is going to be insane
just now i got mine 6l volls.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
"
ropumar escreveu:
just now i got mine 6l volls.

lol.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
needs a lag fix for sure, shits getting worse .
Thinking Cyclone + multistrike...
IGN: Oryas or iicycloneii or Leveiup
Chris I wish you'd let Kripp stream these skills on Alpha before they get nerfed.

It's because they are so overpowered is the reason why we want to see them.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I don't get it, why is every other poster saying things like [Groundslam/Whirling Blades/Cleave/Cyclone etc + Multistrike or Splash]? Which part of 'Works on Single Target Melee Attack' implies it will work with an AE attack?

Nice supports in any case, more options always good.
Última edição por Reiv_Corvus em 23 de mar de 2013 01:52:10
"
Kunaak escreveu:
I'd like to see a endurance charge gem - like gain 1 charge on a block, or dodge.

or a endurance gem, that refreshs all current charges on kill, so it works with things like warlords mark, and enduring cry, so instead of having to constantly cast them every few seconds, you can keep the charges up with each kill.

Yea, I would like that too, and the sooner the better, I've already got my char built to a point where I'd take the endurance charge nodes to have 6 endurance charges, but since Enduring Cry is a horrible skill and I'd rather just run instead of casting Enduring Cry to achieve more survivability.

In any way, I hope there will be some kind of unique of higher end or a support gem, or whatever that will help to maintain the endurance charges through the fights. There is Ambu's Charge, but its stats are somewhat really low to actually use for Endurance Charges, though can't say it's bad or anything, but I feel it's not that much of a fit for end game.
IGN: StN_

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional