[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

Gotcha sir, will make some changes and let you know.

I do want to be tankier for boss fights, but feel as though maps i like to clear faster, easily swapped of course between gems etc.

As for my passive tree, were you able to look at it?

As for the static strike, i checked out your faq and built it from there... i most likely just misunderstood.

Per the spreadsheet, if i have a Divergent Holy Relic, and it is 23% quality, and i am not using ashes, with my Geofris being 20%, i need a 13 phantasmal strike at 17% quality

https://imgur.com/a/XXlli1U

bad picture link, but roughly im reading. Am i doing it incorrectly?

edit: Swapped back in DB (Working on divining it), switched up colors and put in a plain jane level 19 determination. Flat def reduc % went up tremendously, and i found a megalo w/:
1. Alchemist (20% cold res and 8% attack speed) - Using for now.
2. Enduring Composure (You suggested!)
3. Mystical Ward (4% spell block)

I swapped out my belt abyssal jewel for:
10% inc endurance charge duration
13% chaos res
minions have 5% chance to taunt (unsure if this applies, but cant hurt).

Última edição por Deathrg227 em 30 de jun de 2022 09:31:47
"
Deathrg227 escreveu:
Gotcha sir, will make some changes and let you know.

I do want to be tankier for boss fights, but feel as though maps i like to clear faster, easily swapped of course between gems etc.

As for my passive tree, were you able to look at it?

As for the static strike, i checked out your faq and built it from there... i most likely just misunderstood.

Per the spreadsheet, if i have a Divergent Holy Relic, and it is 23% quality, and i am not using ashes, with my Geofris being 20%, i need a 13 phantasmal strike at 17% quality

https://imgur.com/a/XXlli1U

bad picture link, but roughly im reading. Am i doing it incorrectly?

edit: Swapped back in DB (Working on divining it), switched up colors and put in a plain jane level 19 determination. Flat def reduc % went up tremendously, and i found a megalo w/:
1. Alchemist (20% cold res and 8% attack speed) - Using for now.
2. Enduring Composure (You suggested!)
3. Mystical Ward (4% spell block)

I swapped out my belt abyssal jewel for:
10% inc endurance charge duration
13% chaos res
minions have 5% chance to taunt (unsure if this applies, but cant hurt).

Oh my bad, I thought I saw 20% quality. Then your set up is optimal.
Relics do not taunt, but your other minions do, but they already have taunt on meat shield gem.
If you wanna clear maps faster - use inc. AOE gem instead of a meat shield. that's what I do, I only swap to meanshield for hardest bosses.
I think your next steps should be anointing amulet - you can anoint corrupted items if you didnt know.
And getting +1 all spell skill gems weapon. This will unlock you a third specter. Not that you absolutely need it, you can try getting 1 they of tul and 1 power charge monkey. Slows down your bossing a bit but makes you super tanky.
I was checking out of the Tainted Oils, it's relatively affordable and will make that the next upgrade. I forgot totally about the meat shield w/ my relics haha. Will swap that.

For my 2 spectres i have 2 frenzy monkies currecntly. Just feels smoother atm with them.

I assume running 1 endurance and 1 they of thul is ideal atm?

1 to all skill sceptre seems out of reach atm w/ the cost, attack speed, and minion damage so i'm probably doing that last (i dont see myself getting ashes, 35 ex is very out of reach for me)

I appreciate all the information, definitely one of the more unique builds ive followed!

p.s. one last question, i have an exarch fight coming up. How did you deal w/ the ball rows since relics pop them? Will these one shot my AG?
Última edição por Deathrg227 em 30 de jun de 2022 23:35:25
"
Deathrg227 escreveu:
I was checking out of the Tainted Oils, it's relatively affordable and will make that the next upgrade. I forgot totally about the meat shield w/ my relics haha. Will swap that.

For my 2 spectres i have 2 frenzy monkies currecntly. Just feels smoother atm with them.

I assume running 1 endurance and 1 they of thul is ideal atm?

1 to all skill sceptre seems out of reach atm w/ the cost, attack speed, and minion damage so i'm probably doing that last (i dont see myself getting ashes, 35 ex is very out of reach for me)

I appreciate all the information, definitely one of the more unique builds ive followed!

p.s. one last question, i have an exarch fight coming up. How did you deal w/ the ball rows since relics pop them? Will these one shot my AG?

You don't need minions damage, just naked +1 that you can craft trigger on is enough.

How to deal with exarch? Well...
You can:
1) Blow him up before his ball phase if you invest into damage
2) Despawn your relics by equiping and unequiping your chest, then spawn them again when you need them. I don't think it's gonna help much becase you also have specters runnig next to you. But maybe it will.
3) Logout.

Also if you are not using Power charge monkeys you are missing 80% of your damage. Swap to those immidietly!
Could you check my Ashley_Cole character on Xbox?
I dont understand when to use Pride / Zealotry, i can only have 1 active at a time.

Maybe you could also add the Geofris Crest Helmet to your gear section for dense people like me? I just realized i want that helmet, lol.

Edit: Nvm about Pride/Zealotry, i confused myself. Without Skitterbots it should be fine
Última edição por Rubalkabara em 1 de jul de 2022 08:59:49
Understood. I have not used a power charge monkey once yet lol. I will look up how to get them, wasnt aware they existed. I was using the frenzy ones.

I will look into the scepter, i was under the assumption the 60~%minion damage was a very large part of the scepter, the trigger craft aside. I will check the market after i get my anointment.

Thanks again!

Hey!) Im really enjoying this build, it feels very cool and pretty safe, and i managed to do elder and shaper for the first time, done the shaper guardians maven challenge and elder with maven without a lot of pain). But few days ago ive noticed that i havent been usuing AG all this time lol! So i looked up to your items in pob, was happy to see that ive had 2 of the uniques, bought the other pieces but i guess i was way too confinent in myself and ignored the boots and helm modifiers:( Aaaaand i lost my AG not so long after on a corrupted dark forest boss, heheee... So my question is: what boots modifier is the most important one ( there is only one pair with "Pinnacle regen + Regenerate #% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently" atm, and it costs 15ex, wich is way to much for me) and can make my AG to stay alive on endgame bosses? Thank you!)
"
Barmalei02 escreveu:
Hey!) Im really enjoying this build, it feels very cool and pretty safe, and i managed to do elder and shaper for the first time, done the shaper guardians maven challenge and elder with maven without a lot of pain). But few days ago ive noticed that i havent been usuing AG all this time lol! So i looked up to your items in pob, was happy to see that ive had 2 of the uniques, bought the other pieces but i guess i was way too confinent in myself and ignored the boots and helm modifiers:( Aaaaand i lost my AG not so long after on a corrupted dark forest boss, heheee... So my question is: what boots modifier is the most important one ( there is only one pair with "Pinnacle regen + Regenerate #% of Life per second if you were Hit Recently" atm, and it costs 15ex, wich is way to much for me) and can make my AG to stay alive on endgame bosses? Thank you!)

Oh boots are super easy to make. But first few tips from the post I made a while ago.

"
So this is terrible. The enemies in maps and in simulacrum are so strong they just would kill my AG that would not even be scartched last league.

So I made a few improvements to keep him alive that I'm gonna share with you.

1) Divergent Meat Shield support. Extra 8% block for your specters and AG. Its pretty big, its pretty cheap. All you ever wanted.

2) Boots with enchant for life regen on hit is mandatory.

3) Level 21 AG gem is mandatory.

4) Sapp ground on boots can be nice.

5) Double cluster setup for extra Renewal. Its also okay to grab Renewal on megalomaniacs. Every Renewal adds a lot of survivability for AG and specters.

6) Divergent Bone Offering. Extra 2% block. Costs a ton. But you also benefit from it, and you gonna need it at some point.

7) +1 to level of all spell skill gems on a weapon - adds a lot of HP to AG and specters and adds extra specter that will help keeping AG alive.

As for boots, all you need is to buy ANY NON CORRUPTED NON INFLUENCED boot with lab enchant for 2% HP regen. You then scour it and use some chaos resist essences on it.

The stats other than resists - doesn't matter. You wanna hit chaos resist and open suffix to craft more chaos resist on top of it. If you got something extra - like extra resist or move speed - great.

After you done that - you can slap eldritch currency on top for extra bonuses like sapp ground or life regen.

Mind that this is also true for the helm. YOU NEED to get your AG to at least 70 chaos resist.
Última edição por Fire_Archer em 1 de jul de 2022 13:23:18
A little bit of an info post time.

The things I recently experimented with is Mafic Find and Headhunter.

About Magic Find
Spoiler
So first of all - let me tell you, I never did a magic find before and my knowledge of the subject might not be the best.

I do, however, researched several MF interactions before and thuse can clarify several things that might cause confusion.

1) Your minions do not have any magic find. Even if you somehow give them magic find stat, they do not benefit from it, and instead, when minion gets a kill YOUR CHARACTER magic find 'rolls' the loot.

That means, similar to headhunter/inspired learning - in case of loot - minions kills = your kills.

You don't need Gravebinds or anything. Just scale your own MF stats and lets minions kill.

2) Minions builds are typically not used for magic find. There are two major reasons to it:
Minions are slow
Minions do not benefit from headhunter

The first part doesn't not relate to our build, as holy relics are teleported to you and stick with you at all times. They also have no limit of enemies they can hit with the nova, unlike most minions that would have linear or even single focus attacks.

As for the headhunter, read down below.

What is magic find, and why would you want it.

Spoiler
Magic find is divided into 2 stats. IIQ - Increased Item Quantity. IIR - Increased Item Rarity.

IIQ makes enemies drop more stuff. IIR makes enemies drop rares stuff.

Typically IIR is not that desired as its main purpose is to net you some valuable unique items drops, and the chances of that is too low to be relevant.

IIQ on other hand makes enemies drop extra loot, with extra loot being ANYTHING from loot table.

This bring us to the core philosophy of the MF. The way I see it - is if you have 100% IIQ, that means every killed monster drops 2x loot. That means where you could run 2 maps worth of drops, you instead need to run just 1 map. Effectively doubling your mapping speed.

This also means if you cripple yourself with MF gear to the point your map clear takes ages - there is no point to do that, you can just run more maps normally and get more loot rolls that way.

That is if you take it very very narrow.

Can this build use MF gear. And what MF gear there is?
Spoiler
Can this build use MF gear - yes. Will it be good? Ehhh questionable.

First of all here are the things you can fit in without too much effort.
Spoiler

Gaining in total of 58% IIQ

You will lose 20% move speed (it is noticeable but not that bad)
You will lose some resists that you get back with IL/HH and/or flasks - so not a big deal either.
You will lose Chaos res and degen zones become more spooky, but also not a huge deal.

Now to the things that are a bit harder to fit.

Amulet
Spoiler

10% Quantity amulet instead of Ashes - fairly doable. You lose a lot of damage and a tiny bit of speed, but for general mapping - you don't need much. Its kinda borderline - 10% IIQ for clear speed and extra aura might not be worth it, but if you are comfortable with it - and I am for now - its alright to give up amulet slot.

Chest
Spoiler

Greed's embrace for a chest slot.
A very hard fit. It gives 15% IIQ but reduces your speed by 20%. On top of that you get -2 levels of main skill and supports, and less protections. I tried it several times even with headhunter - its just feels bad all around.

Gloves
Spoiler

Another borderline good/bad fit. Sadima's touch gives you 10% quantity - isntead you lose one of your primiry clear power - explosion from Asenath.
This is a hard one to decide, and I'd say its very much dependant on layout.
You don't need explosions to kill enemies if they are grouped up in a tight corridors like in Tower map.
In open maps like Cemetery, however, thse chaining explosions can speed up your clear speed by a lot. And 10% is not that big of a deal to drop it for speed then.

Belt
Spoiler

Perandus Blazon - extra 8% IIQ - hard to fit because you might want to have Headhunter instead.

If you manage to fit it all in - you (will have a very shitty build) will have 101% IIQ

What I ended up with
My build - https://pastebin.com/fCBUkQ6F
68% IIQ, 36 IIR
This feels most comfortable, but you could maybe fit greed's embrace (+15%) if you are using Headhunter, and Sadimas (+10%) if you are running tight map.

What about Headhunter. How good is it?
Spoiler

If you followed the build you know how strong Inspired learning was. Adding a lot of speed, a lot of protection while mapping.

But what is really good about those stolen buffs?
List of buffs that REALLY matter
Spoiler
Hasted - 40% increased Movement Speed, 30% increased Attack and Cast Speed. A fairly rare mod, makes you go fast. Its really nice to have it on 60 second duration as you don't get many of those in a map.

Echoist - 200% increased Attack and Cast Speed. Makes your flicker go brrrrr. Fast teleports = faster clear and movement. Semi rare.

Deadeye - Nearby Allies have 100% increased Accuracy Rating and 100% increased Critical Strike Chance - about 6% more DPS. Also rare.

Bonebreaker - Nearby Allies have 40% increased Global Physical Damage - 7% more DPS. Kinda rare.

Malediction - Nearby Enemies have Oppression, causing them to take 30% increased Damage. Can't say I see that mod often.

Soul Eater - makes your flickerstrike go brrr but also makes you run out of mana. Also rare

The rest of mods boost up your protections, and its not like you ever have probelms with those.

And while its nice to keep juicy mods up for a bit longer, you are crippling yourself for not having a belt for bossing. If you not gonna boss, or if you have belt on swap - HH is nice. Is it 50 ex nice? Prolly not.

In conclusion/TL;DR
Spoiler

Should you be using Headhunter - yes - if you are using MF gear. It will fix most of the flaws you inflict on yoursels. Should you be using it on regular build? Prolly not.

Should you be using MF gear? God, no, it feels terrible, and I so far see no benefits from doing it. Might mess with it some more - see how it feels.

But what about cloak of tawm'r isley? -Relevant only for this league, don't care, didn't try.
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
Barmalei02 escreveu:

Oh boots are super easy to make. But first few tips from the post I made a while ago.

"
So this is terrible. The enemies in maps and in simulacrum are so strong they just would kill my AG that would not even be scartched last league.

So I made a few improvements to keep him alive that I'm gonna share with you.

1) Divergent Meat Shield support. Extra 8% block for your specters and AG. Its pretty big, its pretty cheap. All you ever wanted.

2) Boots with enchant for life regen on hit is mandatory.

3) Level 21 AG gem is mandatory.

4) Sapp ground on boots can be nice.

5) Double cluster setup for extra Renewal. Its also okay to grab Renewal on megalomaniacs. Every Renewal adds a lot of survivability for AG and specters.

6) Divergent Bone Offering. Extra 2% block. Costs a ton. But you also benefit from it, and you gonna need it at some point.

7) +1 to level of all spell skill gems on a weapon - adds a lot of HP to AG and specters and adds extra specter that will help keeping AG alive.

As for boots, all you need is to buy ANY NON CORRUPTED NON INFLUENCED boot with lab enchant for 2% HP regen. You then scour it and use some chaos resist essences on it.

The stats other than resists - doesn't matter. You wanna hit chaos resist and open suffix to craft more chaos resist on top of it. If you got something extra - like extra resist or move speed - great.

After you done that - you can slap eldritch currency on top for extra bonuses like sapp ground or life regen.

Mind that this is also true for the helm. YOU NEED to get your AG to at least 70 chaos resist.

Maybe you can clear this up, why divergent bone offering? I have looked at the regular vs. divergent version for almost an hour last night at work and cannot find any difference, aside from like 1% more block? Is that it? or is there something extreme im missing here?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional