[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
Deathrg227 escreveu:

Maybe you can clear this up, why divergent bone offering? I have looked at the regular vs. divergent version for almost an hour last night at work and cannot find any difference, aside from like 1% more block? Is that it? or is there something extreme im missing here?

Its 2% attack and 2% spell block at 20% quality for your minions. So total of 4 extra block. Pretty much the only source of extra spell block. The value if further boosted by Ashes of the Stars. You, however, only get half of the value, so you get 1% block and spell block.

Every 1% block is about 3% more life for AG, and every time minions blocks the regen of Bone offering kicks in. So here principle of 'them more you have the better it gets' works, making every few final bit much more valuable.
Última edição por Fire_Archer em 2 de jul de 2022 10:25:41
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
Deathrg227 escreveu:

Maybe you can clear this up, why divergent bone offering? I have looked at the regular vs. divergent version for almost an hour last night at work and cannot find any difference, aside from like 1% more block? Is that it? or is there something extreme im missing here?

Its 2% attack and 2% spell block at 20% quality for your minions. So total of 4 extra block. Pretty much the only source of extra spell block. The value if further boosted by Ashes of the Stars. You, however, only get half of the value, so you get 1% block and spell block.

Every 1% block is about 3% more life for AG, and every time minions blocks the regen of Bone offering kicks in. So here principle of 'them more you have the better it gets' works, making every few final bit much more valuable.

Understood, i've gotten a bit of currency and once i get my Forbiddens the gem will be my next move!

I uploaded one more (hopefully the last i swear) video showing a more defensive route i took, this time making use of Aegis and a few other pieces. Dropped chaos res to 31% from 70, but it's just for map safety, it'll still be used for when i know chaos res is a necessity. Thanks again, Fire!

edit: video corrupted ofc, no big deal, can just look at my character to see what i changed, i mostly went all defensive... it did hurt dps a bit, but not dying is my key atm
Última edição por Deathrg227 em 3 de jul de 2022 09:23:01
"
Rubalkabara escreveu:
Could you check my Ashley_Cole character on Xbox?
I dont understand when to use Pride / Zealotry, i can only have 1 active at a time.

Maybe you could also add the Geofris Crest Helmet to your gear section for dense people like me? I just realized i want that helmet, lol.

Edit: Nvm about Pride/Zealotry, i confused myself. Without Skitterbots it should be fine

Great call! Didn't see I don't have it in a guide. Sorry missed your message and saw it only just now. I'll add it to the guide in a bit.

Speaking of - as per usual - I'm looking for a feedback and what you people who played/followed the guide think needs to be added or improved.

What was most cofusing? What was not clear and what do you think needs to be added? Lets make this thing readable for more people together.
The forum is a gold mine of information, I would say the confusing part is that the information is spread across the 56 pages. You’ve had different iterations of the build for different levels of progress including regressing the build and other variations. You've gone more in depth into the various keystones on skin of the lords. Over the course of the league you've experimented with various unique shields.

Perhaps you could present variations of the base build based on key items at the front of the forum.

for example:

Crit Build - Brittle Ground Boots, Host Chieftain Specters, Assassin's Mark

Dawnbreaker Shield - Taste of Hate Flask, Forbidden Jewels for Bastion of Elements,

Anyone have any ideas on what to do with the final suffix slot on this guy? My first instinct was to slam an exalt on it but I'm a crafting moron so there's probably something better (maybe one of those influenced exalts?).

Great build btw, I got a mageblood drop and decided on this as my speed farming build of choice. Very, very nice build to use with a headhunter, blasted through the entire atlas incredibly fast. Awesome build concept, flicker speed with actual damage stacking.
"
Green9090 escreveu:

Anyone have any ideas on what to do with the final suffix slot on this guy? My first instinct was to slam an exalt on it but I'm a crafting moron so there's probably something better (maybe one of those influenced exalts?).

Great build btw, I got a mageblood drop and decided on this as my speed farming build of choice. Very, very nice build to use with a headhunter, blasted through the entire atlas incredibly fast. Awesome build concept, flicker speed with actual damage stacking.

I'd say its not worth to investing into that weapon, its pretty bad. Its usable, but I'd look for upgrade instead of trying to amp that one up.

You broke the rule #1 of the build - do not use slow attack speed weapon. Also it doesn't have alva mod on it

But if you really want to waste some currency - you can Hunter Exalt slam it and hope for a low chance of Unnerve (+10% more damage) on hit.

Also gonna direct you to the FaQ as you broke the rule #69 of the build - wrong level of static strike. Missing out on that sweet boss dmg.

But I'm glad you having fun with the build, HH indeed feels great to have. Gon na make a post about that later. For those who is reading my posts - I changed my mind. MFing feels really good actually. Just needed a few tweaks.
Última edição por Fire_Archer em 8 de jul de 2022 00:58:46
Ah, interesting. The attack speed doesn't feel bad to me at all, but I guess without comparing with a faster weapon I can't know. At the time I was shopping there wasn't anything with better attack speed for under like 30ex, so I guess I'll need to try to snipe something.

I don't know what you mean about the static strike; the FAQ doesn't mention it at all.
"
Green9090 escreveu:
Ah, interesting. The attack speed doesn't feel bad to me at all, but I guess without comparing with a faster weapon I can't know. At the time I was shopping there wasn't anything with better attack speed for under like 30ex, so I guess I'll need to try to snipe something.

I don't know what you mean about the static strike; the FAQ doesn't mention it at all.

Good point. I'll make it more visible. People mess up that one a lot. You need to go to the "How to activate Holy Nova faster/How to maximize DPS"
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
Green9090 escreveu:

Good point. I'll make it more visible. People mess up that one a lot. You need to go to the "How to activate Holy Nova faster/How to maximize DPS"

Huh. So I want a level 18 static strike with no quality? I guess that has to do with the phase of holy relic cooldown and static strike beam frequency lining up? Probably worth explaining that in the guide in a little more detail, I had to think very hard about why that would matter and I'm a mathematician lol.

Thanks for your help; still no good weapons on the market but now I know what I'm looking for at least.
"
Green9090 escreveu:
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
Green9090 escreveu:

Huh. So I want a level 18 static strike with no quality? I guess that has to do with the phase of holy relic cooldown and static strike beam frequency lining up? Probably worth explaining that in the guide in a little more detail, I had to think very hard about why that would matter and I'm a mathematician lol.

Thanks for your help; still no good weapons on the market but now I know what I'm looking for at least.

Best explanation on the Static-Strike level or for that matter any activation spell is still found in Mussolinis Holy Relic guardian guide, I quote:

Q1: How fast should my activation skill hit?
A1: This answer is pretty complicated.

First, we need to calculate the cooldown recovery for the relics. As the nova skill of the holy relics can only trigger if it is not on cooldown. PoB does this very well. It performs the calculation and then rounds it to the nearest server tick. We are therefore able to just take the number PoB gives us (Skill Cooldown for Summon Holy Relic). We will refer to this number as C.

Now that we have the skill cooldown, we need to make sure that our activation skill matches this number (or is a little bit lower than this number).
1) For static strike, this means we want the Hit Rate in PoB to be equal to 1/C or less.
2) For cyclone, this means we want the Attack Rate to be 1/C or less. This can be hard to achieve, so we can also aim for the Attack Rate of cyclone to be a multiple: i.e. 2/C, or 3/C, or 4/C, and so on.

All that remains is to figure out how we can tweak the attack rate/hit rate.
1) For Static Strike, this can be changed by gem level (or quality if Phantasmal).
2) For Cyclone, this can be changed by attack speed.

If you didn't understand any of the above, just play Static Strike and leave it at level 1.

It is a bit counterintuitive at first, but once you got the hang of it it is really simple, especially for someone with an affinity towards numbers this shouldn´t be a big problem.
Última edição por Vennto em 8 de jul de 2022 04:19:05

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional