[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
goog2e escreveu:
I tested one thing - may be useful
Before receive ashes of star it's may be better to replace brutality with enchance. But this need some calculations with skill level activation.
After receiving ashes enchance is useless because we can't activate holy nova too fast

Seems like a bad idea. You don't wanna replace Brutality because you really want Awakened Brutality Crush effect. Can't replaces Inc Crit. Can't replace Awakened Minion Damage (gives +1 level). The only thing you can replace is a Meat Shield - but that makes it a bit awkward because you can't swap it for AOE then with green socket color. You could run without AOE, its not that big of a deal.

But that only gives you about ~+1mill dps on top end gear. Goes from 12 mills to 13. Meanwhile with Ashes you go to 20 mills.

Could be resonable if you strugling to find Skin of the Lords with right color, I guess, but for the most part its w/e.

"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
goog2e escreveu:
Before receive ashes of star it's may be better to replace brutality with enchance. But this need some calculations with skill level activation.
After receiving ashes enchance is useless because we can't activate holy nova too fast

Seems like a bad idea. You don't wanna replace Brutality because you really want Awakened Brutality Crush effect. Can't replaces Inc Crit. Can't replace Awakened Minion Damage (gives +1 level). The only thing you can replace is a Meat Shield - but that makes it a bit awkward because you can't swap it for AOE then with green socket color. You could run without AOE, its not that big of a deal.

But that only gives you about ~+1mill dps on top end gear. Goes from 12 mills to 13. Meanwhile with Ashes you go to 20 mills.

Could be resonable if you strugling to find Skin of the Lords with right color, I guess, but for the most part its w/e.

I think this is more useful before you can get awakened brutality with needed level. For start of the league for example
"
goog2e escreveu:
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
goog2e escreveu:

I think this is more useful before you can get awakened brutality with needed level. For start of the league for example

Nope, doesn't look like its better in league start either. With regular gems and gear, replacing brutality you only get like 100k more dps.

But you can't really use it on 'leaguestart' because you need Divergent Holy Relic for Enhance to work, and that is not something you can get at the start.

Plus you don't even need awakened gems to be leveled, thats the best thing. Level 3 Awakened Brutality will give you 15% phys penetration because of the +2 levels on the chest. So even in terms of gem XP, it takes less time to level Awakened Brutality to level 3 than Enhance to level 3.
Quite a bit of reshuffle in newest Balance Manifesto for next league. Seems like crit is the way to go. What about Unnatural Strength, Unholy Might doesn't do anything for Holy Relics, does it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3292308 :

1) Lower minion base life and damage, but provide more ways for players to invest into minions on their own gear, allowing minion damage and survivability to each be higher than previously possible for a character with strong items.

2) Summon Holy Relic: The Relic's nova Spell now has 250% Effectiveness of Added Damage at all gem levels (previously scaling from 70% at gem level 1 to 146% at gem level 20). It now grants approximately 50% more Life regenerated per second to Allies and Minions at all gem levels.

3) Minions now gain the same bonuses from Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charges as players do, rather than the significantly elevated bonuses that other Monsters gain.

4) Add more sources of minion critical strike investment. These changes are not intended to fully compensate for the lost critical strike chance from power charges, but instead to more than make up for the lost damage via the addition of multiple sources of minion critical strike multiplier.

5) The Necromancer's Unnatural Strength Notable Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer provides +2 to Level of all Minion Skill Gems. Instead, it now grants Minions Unholy Might.
Última edição por TheEighthPanda em 2 de ago de 2022 18:05:35
Well, I pretty much think that the build is dead with those changes.

I tried to mix things around and try different approaches, but its just beyond help.

We still gotta see the changes to the passive tree nodes, but my hopes are pretty low on that one.

With charges changes and brittle nerf you go from 99% crit to like 30%.

With +2 minion level gone... There are a lot of things that are terrible. And the damage loss is not even the worst part.
1) You will no longer have 3 specters. You are reduced to 2. That means no more They of Tul if you wanna ever do damage. Also you won't have 2 specters early on. You will just have 1.
2) Your AG will be dead. There is no way around it. With -2 levels it will be too squishy.
Oh and also your specters will be dead too.
Oh and also specters had their base level reduced too, so they will be dead every map as well.
3) You relics will be dead because they lost that much extra life.

Unh-omegalul-ly might.
Does nothing. Even if you remove blrutality, still does nothing becasue you don't have a way to scale chaos damage and enemies will just resist most of it.

Mana reservation.
Can no longer fit 2 auras and tempest shield. Remember when GGG was like - we gonna nerf player ability to stack infinite auras but will give players a way to benefit from medium investment in mana reserve? Well fuck you.
Reduced to using Pride + Skitter bots to the endg game, then maybe switch to Zealotry with Ashes of the Stars + Enlighten. Ready to spend over 100 ex to be able to use 2 auras?

With end game investement and change to the gems to counteracts the nerfs, the best I can squeeze out is 6 mill DPS at best, granted you also have Ashes of the Stars.

And about 3 mill dps if you don't. This is not nearly enough to do end game content, although it might still be okay to maaaaaybe do sim 30. Will take like 30 minutes to kill last wave but still.

Honestly, I don't think I can recommend this build anymore. Again. Gotta see the patch notes and play with PoB, but I feel like its pretty dead. My only hope that backlash to changes from minion players would be enough to recoup some of the nerfs. Like last time. If not - well... try to move over to the mirror arrow build again.
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:

[...]

Honestly, I don't think I can recommend this build anymore. Again. Gotta see the patch notes and play with PoB, but I feel like its pretty dead. My only hope that backlash to changes from minion players would be enough to recoup some of the nerfs. Like last time. If not - well... try to move over to the mirror arrow build again.

This is a serious setback... It is most unfortunate that's how the build was affected, I was hoping to try it again next league :(
I suppose I should try it this league while I still can oof
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:

I tried to mix things around and try different approaches, but its just beyond help.

We still gotta see the changes to the passive tree nodes, but my hopes are pretty low on that one.

With charges changes and brittle nerf you go from 99% crit to like 30%.

With +2 minion level gone... There are a lot of things that are terrible. And the damage loss is not even the worst part.
1) You will no longer have 3 specters. You are reduced to 2. That means no more They of Tul if you wanna ever do damage. Also you won't have 2 specters early on. You will just have 1.
2) Your AG will be dead. There is no way around it. With -2 levels it will be too squishy.
Oh and also your specters will be dead too.
Oh and also specters had their base level reduced too, so they will be dead every map as well.
3) You relics will be dead because they lost that much extra life.

Unh-omegalul-ly might.
Does nothing. Even if you remove blrutality, still does nothing becasue you don't have a way to scale chaos damage and enemies will just resist most of it.

Mana reservation.
Can no longer fit 2 auras and tempest shield. Remember when GGG was like - we gonna nerf player ability to stack infinite auras but will give players a way to benefit from medium investment in mana reserve? Well fuck you.
Reduced to using Pride + Skitter bots to the endg game, then maybe switch to Zealotry with Ashes of the Stars + Enlighten. Ready to spend over 100 ex to be able to use 2 auras?

With end game investement and change to the gems to counteracts the nerfs, the best I can squeeze out is 6 mill DPS at best, granted you also have Ashes of the Stars.

And about 3 mill dps if you don't. This is not nearly enough to do end game content, although it might still be okay to maaaaaybe do sim 30. Will take like 30 minutes to kill last wave but still.

Oof, that's sad to hear. I saw this build last league, and thought "Man I sure hope it survives towards 3.19".

Think there's a way to make flicker + Holy relic work as a Guardian in some way maybe? I really enjoy the idea of a more actively attacking summoner.
Dominating Blow, albeit a tad clunky, is the most fun I've had in PoE.
In light of the Manifesto:

How's swapping brutality for chance to poison support (leveraging both the buffed ailment damage for minions and the extra damage effectiveness of HR)? Maybe go as an occu for the -chaos res and an extra curse. For gloves wwww triad grip could provide full chaos damage, or wwwg and Hatred as an aura. You could run withering touch on flicker strike or static strike too.
"
HatMatter escreveu:
In light of the Manifesto:

How's swapping brutality for chance to poison support (leveraging both the buffed ailment damage for minions and the extra damage effectiveness of HR)? Maybe go as an occu for the -chaos res and an extra curse. For gloves wwww triad grip could provide full chaos damage, or wwwg and Hatred as an aura. You could run withering touch on flicker strike or static strike too.

I think now we must w8 for full patch notes to see new bases. May be some new uniques. As I understand one of the main problems is -2 minion levels and reduced count of spectres. If this will be fixable somehow may be build will have some part of damage.
"
goog2e escreveu:

I think now we must w8 for full patch notes to see new bases. May be some new uniques. As I understand one of the main problems is -2 minion levels and reduced count of spectres. If this will be fixable somehow may be build will have some part of damage.

Waiting for patch notes is the sensible thing to do, agreed.

There's another issue with spectres, namely the fact that they nerfed the effect of power charges from monster's 200% inc crit chance to player's 40%. Frenzy charges got a similar nerf, but without hampering HR's damage.
Última edição por HatMatter em 4 de ago de 2022 07:41:58

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional