[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

"
Nandann escreveu:
Hello fellow relics enjoyer, just rolled my relic character for this league and decided to go guardian this time(last time i did necro), and also decided to use static strike as trigger skill this time instead of cyclone.

I have a question about PoB. How do I change the trigger skill to static strike, specifically the beams, since PoB only recognize the hit part of static strike as the trigger and it doesn't show the true hit rate for the beams, lowering the number of my relic dps since the trigger rate =/= trigger cap.

Which it should, since I tweaked my static strike so that the beams hit rate = trigger cap of relic.

Sorry if my english is confusing, I hope you understand what I meant x.x

If you are asking how to see max DPS in PoB - what I do is just link Faster Attacks to Static strike/Flicker Strike and then hit that + button on quality till number stops going up. You can see it in PoB

There is no universal number to import because it depends on your attack speed and weapon speed, just lining up the attack speed with trigger rate would do it.

Also, just in case, there is a spread sheet in FaQ of what Static strike you should use depending on your relics.
So is this shield absolutely bis or do you think there's something that would be be better even though expensive
"
DrMime escreveu:
So is this shield absolutely bis or do you think there's something that would be be better even though expensive

Honestly, I can't think of anything better. Dawnbreaker
1) Overcaps your block enabling the use of Enduring composure, and that thing is insanely strong
2) Reduces damage of Phys DoTs and Hits by 20%
3) Reduces elemental damage from bosses that have elemental pentration a little bit (like Shaper balls)
4) Has a soild base line armor stat

You could look for further upgrading it via corruption or by looking for a perfect roll or both. That can get rather costly.
The other good shield would be Aegis Aurora for ES regen, but honestly, while is pretty great for mapping, it lacks power in bossing, so Dawnbreaker is just better rounded.

Also you have Static Strike lvl 20, check out the FaQ on how to max out the DPS. Nice claw tho.
Última edição por Fire_Archer em 23 de dez de 2022 20:28:43
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
DrMime escreveu:

1) Overcaps your block enabling the use of Enduring composure, and that thing is insanely strong
3) Reduces elemental damage from bosses that have elemental pentration a little bit (like Shaper balls)

You could look for further upgrading it via corruption or by looking for a perfect roll or both. That can get rather costly.
The other good shield would be Aegis Aurora for ES regen, but honestly, while is pretty great for mapping, it lacks power in bossing, so Dawnbreaker is just better rounded.

Also you have Static Strike lvl 20, check out the FaQ on how to max out the DPS. Nice claw tho.

Oh wow i never noticed the static spreadsheet thank you! I finally got around to getting some currency so i'm slowly upgrading everything. Thanks for the reply and build!
"
DrMime escreveu:
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
DrMime escreveu:

Oh wow i never noticed the static spreadsheet thank you! I finally got around to getting some currency so i'm slowly upgrading everything. Thanks for the reply and build!

If that's the case - get Asenath asap. That was the first item I put my money on and I still have no regrets. Speeds up clear, makes it more satisfying. Enables the phasing on your belt jewel (becase minions kills doesn't count as your kills, but explosion kills - do) making you zoom through enemies even more. Enables doing a lot more league mechanics.
So only reason i haven't picked them up is because i made the possible mistake of slotting my AG with curse on hit vulnerability gloves but no extra curse boots. Should i cut my losses and redo my AG for Asenath? or do some sort of work around?
Última edição por DrMime em 24 de dez de 2022 01:04:50
"
DrMime escreveu:
So only reason i haven't picked them up is because i made the possible mistake of slotting my AG with curse on hit vulnerability gloves but no extra curse boots. Should i cut my losses and redo my AG for Asenath? or do some sort of work around?

Honestly, it doesn't matter. You don't need Vuln for general mapping and for bossing you can craft and swap to boss killing gloves. A page ago I made a post on how to make one, you can check it out.

I also recommend you to redo AG anyway, becase Vuln on hit is weak. You'd rathe want to handcast one and have a culling gloves on AG instead.

You can also check out my profile and go to posts I made and read through the one with pictures. To give you some idea of item progression including AG from the leaguestart.
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
DrMime escreveu:

Honestly, it doesn't matter. You don't need Vuln for general mapping and for bossing you can craft and swap to boss killing gloves. A page ago I made a post on how to make one, you can check it out.

I also recommend you to redo AG anyway, becase Vuln on hit is weak. You'd rathe want to handcast one and have a culling gloves on AG instead.

You can also check out my profile and go to posts I made and read through the one with pictures. To give you some idea of item progression including AG from the leaguestart.

So i did exactly that and mapping was hilarious and fun. Especially since i got the empower even though i bought an uncorrupted to gamble and bricked it this was super fun. Ive been playing this game for almost 8 years and this is honestly the best build ive played and ive played when gladiator block was immortal. Thanks for bringing back the joy of the game like when i first played.
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
DrMime escreveu:

Thanks for the reply for my earlier post, haven't reply back since I am pretty deep into the ashes grind(its painful).

Speaking of shields, I am using aegis aurora atm but considering using dawnbreaker, for benefits you listed above. But I am not sure if it's worth it if I didn't invest to my max fire res(just 77% base from skill tree).

What do you think?
"
Nandann escreveu:
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
DrMime escreveu:

Thanks for the reply for my earlier post, haven't reply back since I am pretty deep into the ashes grind(its painful).

Speaking of shields, I am using aegis aurora atm but considering using dawnbreaker, for benefits you listed above. But I am not sure if it's worth it if I didn't invest to my max fire res(just 77% base from skill tree).

What do you think?

Oh man, tell me about it. I'm grinding for one myself. Got something special coming when I get it. Gonna bring the crit version back and push damage to 30 mills.

As for the shield question - I honestly don't know Guardian too well. Necro has a decent synergy with it because Necro has passive phys reduction and Elemental Aegis to counter the fire damage. Guardian tho... well you have massive life regen and again phyisical hits...

You are also using Determination so you already have a way to deal with physical damage.

I think what you should do is keep Aegis.
But nothing stopping you to try out Dawnbreaker and see if it feels better. Thing is cheap. And don't worry about fire res, I have it on 75. Ruby flask helps.

I'm relly not too familiar with Guardian, but looknig at your character I would suggest to try out Olroth's Resolve. You don't really have much block and Ward + Skin should give you a nice solid boost to life.

I also might consider swapping determination for Tempest Shield (to cap spell block) and using Imbalanced Guard Skin of the Lords - to take some of the physical mitigation back. But don't take my word on it. You are on your own there with guardian.
Última edição por Fire_Archer em 25 de dez de 2022 13:11:19

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional