[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

A little bit of an update time.

Feared is done, Sim30 is done. Atlas fully unlocked

I didn't make any major upgrades since last time so kinda went in bare bones.

Upgrades:
Added a second cluster at cost of some life
Added first Megalomaniac with little bit of mana reserve and Malediction.

Upgradded Animate Guariand with Culling Strike gloves.

Bad news - Feared clapped my cheeks several times. Mostly because of the degen zones and me not having Lethe Shade chest. The damage seems low, almost as if they buffed bosses HP or something.

Good news - Vaal flicker decemates first 15 or so waves of Simulacrum. Not like it matters, but it makes it super fun. I kinda want to just buy Inspired Learning and go full on Simulacrums now, but I'm not sure if IL is any good with new mods. Doesn't seem like there is anything that would benefit my minions.
The rest of the Simulacrum had to switch to Static and run around with Phasing from flask to not die. Kinda rough. Had to resummon my specters twice, so need to upgrade those with extra life soon. AG also started to take a bit of damage if I sit on one spot too long. Sim bosses are easy. Taunt totem disables them almost fully. Still 6-5 rewards almost every wave. Rarely 4.

My video recording software decided you all do not deserve to see any of that. So no vids for now.

Next stop - Lethe Shade, Inspired Learning, Forbidden Jewels. So basically XP and currency farm. Time to shape the atlas into something fun.

Current PoB - https://pastebin.com/VLp42TNV
Currnet Gear
Spoiler

"
Ghams escreveu:
So I found a very decent sceptre but the APS is 1.27 would that matter if I use Cyclone setup?

I would not know since I never use cyclone.
Última edição por Fire_Archer em 15 de dez de 2022 18:08:21
Another little update

Tried out Inspired Learning. I can't really say its worth the price. Its borderline nice. There are very few rares and very little mods to steal, and those mods are not particularly impactful. It didn't help in simulacrum 30 at all. In fact it made it a bit worse.

Its okay while mapping - making sure the altar downsides like -50 resist or -defences /physical reduction is fairly mitigated.

The only time I felt it was better was full Harby + Beyond map.

So overall, considering how many passive points you need to waste on it - not worth. Maybe if it will drop down to 1 divine, then it would be worth considering.

Crafted a new weapon, gaining about 10%-ish damage boost
How to craft
Spoiler
Buy a base with +1 skills, open prefix and 2 open suffix.
(If there are no such base you can buy a messy one with +1 skills and split beast it but that is a big RNG if you get a usable one)

Then just bench craft it.

3 mods + minion damage + trigger

This is gonna be my weapon for a looooong time till I manage to fracture Alva mod and roll +1 skills with it. Might not even happen this league.

Messed around with curse on hit gloves. Some interesting results.
1) For boss encounters/single target DPS - curse on hit is actually WORSE than aura effect crafted gloves such as this

How to craft
Spoiler
Get delve base with aura effect mod. Craft minion damage. Put exarch influence with minion damage. Easy boss killer

2) However, for clearing, having Vulnerability on hit on Athenas/any gloves you are using - is A LOT of clear damage. More than having extra +1 level of gems. So grab Vuln on hit if you want to speed up clearning. I sure will next time I get a chance.

Next upgrades

Really need to push relic to lvl 30 total. That provides about 1 mill extra DPS. That means either empower 4 or Holy Relic 21. Both are hard to get, but I'll start saving some divines for empower and level relics in offhand to double corrupt them in a mean time.

Mind that difference between lvl 29 and 30 is massive, but 30 to 31 - not so much. Its still nice if you want to min max, but not necessary.

Speaking of divines - a little acheivement - Sanctum cleared.

Not too hard when damage is this high. Use single target setup for it. Boss killer gloves, Meat shield and all.

Now when I'm more confident about the damage I'll be runnig it a lot more.

Another plan is to start using Dying Breath on Animate Guardian. Its a bit scarry because he is taking damage even with full block shield that I'm gonna take away. Also removing Sin eater will cause me to start getting ignited again. But the result should be about 7% more DPS, and that is pretty big.

Still would prefer to have Kingmaker, but its a bit overpriced for what it does.

Still no videos, but have plans to make them this weekend if nothing interrupts me.
Última edição por Fire_Archer em 16 de dez de 2022 21:41:43
Update time

Sadly didn't get to play as much as I would want. Real life stuff.

Anyway, not too much to report.

Got Empower 4 and Asenath with Vulnerability to boost up clear speed a little bit as well as bossing damage.

Currently rocking a 3-4 mill DPS in a map clear setup.
But here is the thing. It doesn't feel like I actually have that damage. I look at say... RF jugg videos that have 1 mill on clear and it seems so much smoother.
And I assume the problem is once again Archnemesis. GGG added so much stuff that counteracts with the build, its silly.
Physical resistant, Spell resistant, block, suppression, spell dodge, cycling elements (because physical is element apparently)
All that massively reduces spell hit damage from relics. Things that do not hit have much better time this league I guess.

Either way, with this last upgrade clearing maps is rather smooth.

I also switched from They of Tul for second Harpy. It make a slightly more smooth uptime on the Harpy debuff, and realistically They of Tul only needed in content that you are afraid to die in. Like uber bosses or Sim30. For general mapping it can be switched.

Trying out Dying Breath on Animate Guardian. So far so good. Doesn't seem that he is taking too much damage from spells that he no longer blocks. Attack block is still 75%. Loss of Sin Eater also means I'm getting ignited. But doesn't seem like its too dangerous. If its get to the point when it is - I will have to craft a flask for it.

Current build - https://pastebin.com/ftfuAbbV
Spoiler

Future upgrades:
Only the big boys left.
Lethe Shade, Forbidden Jewels.
Specifically looking for those two, because I tried Uber bossing and I'm not tanky enough for that.
At very least I would need Lethe Shade to counter all the degen zones.
Forbidden Jewels are a nice extra chunk of HP that would help a lot with everything, but they also go for about 20 divines. Still, its worth it if you plan to do uber content constantly.

I could also optimize my rare gear. Get better rings and boots. Put Fertile catalists on. But I'm just too lazy for that.

And finally - Videos. Managed to upload some. Will add them to the main page.
End game map clear featuring Vaal flicker
Hydra run with Expedition encounter
Maven
Hey, wondering on the Glorious Vanity where you said that it adds about 2k energy shield, as I inserted it and didn't receive. I've got the damage going but struggling a bit with not getting one shot by some mobs at t12 maps. Have 75 resist in all but chaos currently.
"
chubbs2075 escreveu:
Hey, wondering on the Glorious Vanity where you said that it adds about 2k energy shield, as I inserted it and didn't receive. I've got the damage going but struggling a bit with not getting one shot by some mobs at t12 maps. Have 75 resist in all but chaos currently.

Well I can't really help you if you don't provide your PoB or set your characters to public, but generally speaking, t12 should not be an issue with any gear if you have 75/75 block (or close to it) with a half decent shield. You don't need Vanity for that kind of content.

Check if your Bone offering has enough mana to activate all the time, grab Inexortable/Agressive Bastion from bottom part of the tree if you have to. Anvil will help too.

As for Vanity, you need specific version - Doryani's one. It gives 15% of maximum life as Energy shield, so you need to have a decent life pool for that. Then further multiplied by Skin of the Lords/Loyal, so you need to have that too. Its more of a t16-end game part of the build.
My bad on the character thing. You made me realize bone offering wasn't going off due to mana, and I got the wrong Vanity lol. Thanks for the reply!
Life stops me from playing the game, so instead I'm slowly updating the main post.

Quick summary of the last update - revisited league mechanics.
Spoiler
Harbingers score reduced - rewards are weak
Breach score reduced - tanky rares early on.
Incursion score reduced, description added - tanky rares early on.
Synthesis - deleted
Metamorph - score reduced - rewards are weak
Harvest - score increased - less rares=easy encounters
Ritual - score up - compared to other mechanics rewards are pretty alright.
Expedition - score up - too rewarding, super easy to do.
Bossing - score reduced - recent nerfs to the build and introduction of uberbosses make its rather difficult
Kirac farm - score reduced - still good, but not as good as specialized atlas strats.
AG died to Ubersirus.
Time for a new one

Uber Shaper is down.
As expected Lethe Shade carried hard against beam and degen zones.

But sadly other Uber bosses are still out of my reach.
Both Maven and Sirus take too long to kill and flood the arena with degen fully. They also kill Animate Guardian easily so longer fight is not welcome. I might return to them later.

UberUber Elder is doable, although I'm starting to notice that I lack Culling strike. In uber content its very much needed, and having it on AG is not always viable. Might gonna have to grab a cluster with it.

Ideally I'd have Kingmaker instead - but this league its 8 divines. Insane price for a culling strike.

Up next - Uber Eater and Uber Exarch and Uber Cortex. Those should not be hard (Well Exarch will be, but I'll just logout his ball phase). I think I can take them down without any upgrades.

Speaking of taking down content without upgrades - 80%+ invitations are mostly done.
Formed with Vaal flicker
Twisted 80+qual

As for upgrades...
I think the damage is what I lack seal the deal with ubers. Sure Forbidden jewels would be nice too, but they just cost too much.
So:
Ashes of the Stars
Kindgamker
Forbidden Jewels

For now my plan is to set up a chill atals stree for fast mapping and eater + snactum farm. Eater so I can farm Ashes myself, while also looking for that jack pot divine altar.

So here is that. Next update, when more ubers are done I guess.

Hello fellow relics enjoyer, just rolled my relic character for this league and decided to go guardian this time(last time i did necro), and also decided to use static strike as trigger skill this time instead of cyclone.

I have a question about PoB. How do I change the trigger skill to static strike, specifically the beams, since PoB only recognize the hit part of static strike as the trigger and it doesn't show the true hit rate for the beams, lowering the number of my relic dps since the trigger rate =/= trigger cap.

Which it should, since I tweaked my static strike so that the beams hit rate = trigger cap of relic.

Sorry if my english is confusing, I hope you understand what I meant x.x

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional