[3.25] Holy Flicker Strike Necro [League start > All content] All content is done. PoB updated

Day 2 mini report

Didn't get any big drops till like level 91. no divines, not big uniques to sell, nothing.

So only had about 120c farmed up by that point and instantly spent them for Athenath + minion cluster. That gave me a decent speed boost in map clear.

Up to t14 the damage felt okay. Not geart but suficient. After t14 I felt like I need some upgrades. Bought lvl21 Holy relic gem for like 5c. And a +1 tabula.

That was enough to fully unlock atlas. Killed quest bosses.

Exarch still impossible to do because balls explode against relics. So just relog on a ball phase.

Saved up some money and treated myself with Empower lvl 1. Because gems levels so fast there was no reason to save for lvl 2 one. With empower +tabula+1 cleared shaper and elder guardians.

Now farming toxic sewers. Saving money for awakened gem upgrades.

The damage is still low. But at least Vaal Flicker is fixed.

Somewhere around that time also fixed my flasks

The most important one - onslaught with attack speed. Makes build feel 10x more smooth. Idk why didn't I use it sooner.

And that's about it. Gonna go back to grind and power up to do ubers and destroy sanctum.

Can I recommend this build? Eh prolly not, unless you really curious to try something new. I feel like current meta builds so things better for less cost. I'm about 1.5-2 divines in and I have about 1.5 mill DPS with okay clear. I'm sure some ignite or cold dot can do better than that.

But of course with time gear gets more and more cheap so if you are late to the party, won't cost you much to try it out.

And its still a fun playstyle of throwing yourself into enemies and blow things up.
Day 2 mini report

Didn't get any big drops till like level 91. no divines, not big uniques to sell, nothing.

So only had about 120c farmed up by that point and instantly spent them for Athenath + minion cluster. That gave me a decent speed boost in map clear.

Up to t14 the damage felt okay. Not geart but suficient. After t14 I felt like I need some upgrades. Bought lvl21 Holy relic gem for like 5c. And a +1 tabula.

That was enough to fully unlock atlas. Killed quest bosses.

Exarch still impossible to do because balls explode against relics. So just relog on a ball phase.

Saved up some money and treated myself with Empower lvl 1. Because gems levels so fast there was no reason to save for lvl 2 one. With empower +tabula+1 cleared shaper and elder guardians.

Now farming toxic sewers. Saving money for awakened gem upgrades.

The damage is still low. But at least Vaal Flicker is fixed.

Somewhere around that time also fixed my flasks

The most important one - onslaught with attack speed. Makes build feel 10x more smooth. Idk why didn't I use it sooner.

And that's about it. Gonna go back to grind and power up to do ubers and destroy sanctum.

Can I recommend this build? Eh prolly not, unless you really curious to try something new. I feel like current meta builds so things better for less cost. I'm about 1.5-2 divines in and I have about 1.5 mill DPS with okay clear. I'm sure some ignite or cold dot can do better than that.

But of course with time gear gets more and more cheap so if you are late to the party, won't cost you much to try it out.

And its still a fun playstyle of throwing yourself into enemies and blow things up.
Hi, what do you think about using Cyclone instead of Flicker strike/Static strike until you can get your hands on ashes? I'm using this setup and it works very well so far. The only think I'm lacking currently is dmg and a little bit more movement speed. So I was wondering if it's a good idea to use Stampede boots?
"
Ghams escreveu:
Hi, what do you think about using Cyclone instead of Flicker strike/Static strike until you can get your hands on ashes? I'm using this setup and it works very well so far. The only think I'm lacking currently is dmg and a little bit more movement speed. So I was wondering if it's a good idea to use Stampede boots?

You can use Cyclone, but I was always agains it. The Cyclone benefit comes from triggering offering with cast on channeling. But with trigger craft you don't need that.

Wasting points that you could otherwise put in minion damage to line up the attack speed of Cyclone is also a downside.

Look to the main post Gems -> Activation setup -> Alternatives for more ideas on what you could do.

Looking at your build right now. First thing first get yourself a level 21 Holy relic asap.

Swap your auras to Skitterbots+Pride. You don't need that much armor with max block. Get an Anvil to keep block and armor high. You can throw in War banner instead too if you will have enough mana.

You can also put in Vulnerability/Punishment curse in your trigger weapon instead of totem, but I recoment just hand cast it on fat enemies instead.

Progression post time

Pretty much all end game gear farmed up. Boosted by dps from 1.5 to 4 mills. Blasting maps nice and easy.

Vaal flicker is fixed. Using it on expedition encounter or inside of the ritual is the funniest thing I ever seen. AND its very much effective!

They key moments I wish to share
Spoiler

1) Switched to Dawnbreaker early. I think it's a good call to do this league because Archnemesis elemental damage was nerfed and you don't need Elemental Aegis from Magna Eclipsis this much. Dawnbreaker on other hand provides a great way to deal with Physical damage and damage over time effects.

To switch to Dawnbreaker you need
-) A Dawnbreaker (duh) with good rolls. You looking at 20% phys taken as fire. That's the main thing. Cold taken as fire is a very nice bonus against cold DoT zones. Lightning is not that important.
-) Enduring composure cluster jewel to replace Rote reinforcement. Because Dawnbreaker waay overcaps your block, you can drop Rote reinforcement for much much better charge generation tool.
-) Ruby flask. You will be taking a lot of extra fire damage instead of physical damage, so reducing incoming fire damage further is very nice.

2) Early game using Vulnerability instead of Punishment is a good idea. Monsters are very tanky and deal less damage. So the damage reduction part that comes from Punishment is not that useful. At the same time it takes a while to get enemies to low life when your DPS is low. Vulnerability is much better there.

Now back to item progression.
Spoiler

The order of items I got was
1)Athenas - instantly - no regrets it massively speed up map clear, let me farm expedition fast for lots of extra currency and rituals for a bit less currency, but still nice.
2) Level 21 Holy relic - no brainer. 5 c to max out your DPS.
3) +1 Tabula. For about 20% more damage.
---Switched to Dawnbreaker---
4) Empower lvl 1. Combined with Tabula it grants 15% more damage even at lvl 1.

There are few things need to be said about Empower
-) Gems level up super fast because or Archnemesis. You can level up your Empower yourself if you want to. I did. No regrets.
-) At some point you will have to corrupt it to fit into Skin of the Lords. That means you can buy already corrupted one and save some money. Or risk to delevel your own.
In my case, I bought one and leveled it myself, then sold it and got a corrupted one cheaper.

5) Awakened gems. Awakened Brutality for Crush and Awakened Minion Damage for +1 level.
Combined with +1 Tabula you can use level 4 gems. Combined with Skin of the Lords - you can use level 3 gems, but they will have to be corrupted.

6) Skin of the Lords.

Side upgrades

Crafted lesser boss killer gloves. They are still not perfect but we get what we get

Upgraded AG with Garb and Crafted boots.
For some reason Garbs is 10 this league. Free crit immunity for me.
How to craft boots for AG
"
As for boots, all you need is to buy ANY NON CORRUPTED NON INFLUENCED boot with lab enchant for 2% HP regen. You then scour it and use some chaos resist essences on it.
The stats other than resists - doesn't matter. You wanna hit chaos resist and open suffix to craft more chaos resist on top of it. If you got something extra - like extra resist or move speed - great.
After you done that - you can slap eldritch currency on top for extra bonuses like sapp ground or life regen.

Future plans:
Spoiler

Kill end game bosses. Try out Sanctum. See if I can upgrade AG with a new weapon and not get him killed.

Start looking for Megalomaniacs and work on second cluster setup to push to 10 mill dps. Then do uberbosses.

Thoughts about the league and the build so far.
Spoiler

League

The loot feels amazing. I get some solid drops even from regular enemies, and rares just poop out high rewards. I feel like its a bit too generous even. But borderline fine. Struggling a bit with map sustain though, but only because I have 2 watchstones.

Archenemesis rework... Not a fan. Mobs take too long to kill. Some mods are still stupid (like soul eater) or just tedious (like cycling elements) where you just stand and wait for the enemy to die slowly. Combine it with randomized rewards and you get the feeling that you are wasting time.

League mechanic mobs (most legion ones) for some reason have a huge bonus to life and also take a while to kill. Majority of rare mobs still takes longer to kill than map/zone boss. I feel like it can be tuned a bit more but generally right direction.

Sanctum feels clunky. And I don't mean the whole resolve deal, just the minor things like accessibility and UI. Really hard to engage with it for me. But I will try more in the future.

Build

Still feels weak early on. Lots of monsters have MASSIVE physical reduction. The number of situations where I just stand and wait for enemy to die slowly is a bit too high for my likings. Even now when I boosted my DPS 4 times - still happens.

That being said - red maps on a 5 link no problem.

Still very tanky.

Early Animate Guardian held well - providing great utility with Sin Eater. No ignites, freezes, scorches, saps, brittles on me right from the acts.

Vaal flicker is tons of fun and it works exactly as I intended - dealing damage while flickering, avoiding damage because you are constantly moving.

Current PoB - https://pastebin.com/ymeL7AeK

Current gear

More videos of upgraded clear coming soon.
Última edição por Fire_Archer em 14 de dez de 2022 07:10:06
How do I get enough dex for flicker strike?
"
3XP2 escreveu:

You use level 1 Flicker Strike
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
3XP2 escreveu:

thanks,my another question when I use 3 auras zealotry,pride,tempest shield,My mana reduced to 22.How do I Solve this?
"
3XP2 escreveu:
"
Fire_Archer escreveu:
"
3XP2 escreveu:

thanks,my another question when I use 3 auras zealotry,pride,tempest shield,My mana reduced to 22.How do I Solve this?

Use Skitterbots instead of Zeal early on, later, use small cluster for pride or Zeal mana reserve.
So I found a very decent sceptre but the APS is 1.27 would that matter if I use Cyclone setup?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional