What happened to poe Reddit?

"
Northern_Ronin escreveu:
"
CAPSLOCK_ON escreveu:

'I don't use the default layout, I download extra software to mod the layout, then further modify that layout!' is not a sterling endorsement of either layout.

Is this the type of thing that will be impossible if the Reddit policy changes go through? I did catch a note on there some days ago about the blackout.
I wont lie its absolutely fucking infuriating that a small number of [Removed by Support] have decided to lock down the entire reddit for the entirety of the playerbase. Especially at the same time as the 2nd trailer reveal, [Removed by Support].
Última edição por Vinky_GGG em 15 de jun de 2023 18:50:27
"
policecar escreveu:
I wont lie its absolutely fucking infuriating that a small number of pathetic janitor mods have decided to lock down the entire reddit for the entirety of the playerbase. Especially at the same time as the 2nd trailer reveal, how fucking dare they.
they probably thought the trailer was lacking x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
policecar escreveu:
I wont lie its absolutely fucking infuriating that a small number of pathetic janitor mods have decided to lock down the entire reddit for the entirety of the playerbase. Especially at the same time as the 2nd trailer reveal, how fucking dare they.

... they don't care about POE or the community at all. It's all about the needs and wants and greed of the poe sub mods. That's why.

POE sub mods need to step down and handover the sub reddit to GGG. Either that or everyone actively promotes this forum and we all come here.

Picture this:

You manage a sub reddit. You have no affiliation what so ever to the owner of the IP you are managing / moderating for. A third party comes in and starts to pay you and all you have to do is censor content that goes against the bests interest of that third party.

New league comes out. Crucible. A crafting league. One of the biggest power creep leagues ever.

So you launch your campaign of disinformation. Use bots and alt accounts to spam the sub reddit giving bad advice and saying that you are quitting the league. Meanwhile, you are pretty much doubling the amount of mirror worthy items you are making. All the while, telling the user base this league sucks and that you are quitting the league. League is done. Mirror mafia moves to standard. Profit.

Simple.
I really hope the black out ends soon. Reddit is where I source a lot of information in games and I'm a new player in POE. I really like the game but could use some help and that resource being gone just really sucks.
"
policecar escreveu:

They made the sub, they have ran it, they can do whatever they want with it. That GGG isn't running its own subreddit is GGG's decision, not anyone else's.
"
FreeHappyness escreveu:
I really hope the black out ends soon. Reddit is where I source a lot of information in games and I'm a new player in POE. I really like the game but could use some help and that resource being gone just really sucks.

The wiki is there if you need it, and for what it's worth if you've got a particular question, message me, I'll answer it if the forums are otherwise unhelpful.
"
Curtsie escreveu:
Chris gave up subreddit control ages ago, it seems like a lot of people in this thread have no idea that GGG has no actual control over the PoE subreddit anymore, it hasn't been an extension of the PoE forums in almost ten years now.

Chris gave up control of GGG years ago, when tencent took over they appointed mods to remove negative comments.

Tencent doesnt mess around with speech, if they dont like it they remove.

Hasnt been an extension in 10 years? Im not sure you know what your talking about :(
"
Xyel escreveu:
"
policecar escreveu:

They made the sub, they have ran it, they can do whatever they want with it. That GGG isn't running its own subreddit is GGG's decision, not anyone else's.

Chris Wilson created poe reddit

All the mods are doing is pushing players further to D4
Última edição por coops00 em 14 de jun de 2023 18:05:19
"
coops00 escreveu:
"
Xyel escreveu:
"
policecar escreveu:

Chris Wilson created poe reddit

All the mods are doing is pushing players further to D4

If that is true... if Christ Wilson created the poe sub reddit... he should ask for it back. Them clowns 🤡 are hurting more than they are helping

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional