Clusterfudging POE's Player Base with your hopeless wars against Reddit!

yeah, the reddit has been a shit hole for a long time, i'd have preferred that GGG post here, but if the player base go somewhere else because "reasons" then GGG has to follow.

Maybe if players started using the site you'll not have the current problem.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
^I actually think it ended being a self-serving prophecy...GGG made the choice early on to include Reddit in their official announcements. As such, people who use reddit stayed there. If GGG at the beginning just posted here, the reddit folks who play PoE would be here because there wouldn't be a choice.

GGG can totally turn it around whenever they want: all they have to do is stop using the other forums, or use them as secondary forums instead. Those who love PoE would quickly go to the news source, wherever it is.

"
jsuslak313 escreveu:
Agreed that it sucks that GGG doesn't use their own forum and website for dispensing information (or at least DUPLICATE whatever info they have elsewhere).

That being said, @OP: you can literally post any question you have on this forum in the gameplay help section and you get an answer from SOMEONE usually within a few hours at most. OR you absolutely can search this forum! I literally just typed in Scent of Blood in the search and bam theres a long list of threads specifically talking about your exact question.

https://www.pathofexile.com/search/results/scent%20of%20blood/search-within/threads-posts

Yes Sir, I will do it, really sorry for my rant. My initial thoughts were negative, but I see some light. They do not answer if they can't, talking about GGG. There is nothing bad to recognize the weakness, but as you said outsourcing is a thing. Ofc we all wanted things to go smoothly, let's just hope and just try again.

The player base became much better and mature, I will miss reddit... ofc... but we can take players here. All streamers just need to post things on forum. I would like a better structure.
Well maybe..just maybe I can't believe I'm gonna say this but it's time for a new reddit then.

If the ""mod team"" over there refuses to re open the subreddit simply the community might need to move elsewhere.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
If someone from GGG requested control over the poe reddit to an admin there, they could remove the mods thats are holding thousands of players hostage for their personal beliefs.

Based on IP and how it is negatively affecting the game. That alone would disqualify the mods, simply because they are no longer doing their job description as moderators.

Are these reddit mods helping the game or hurting it atm? Detramental to the game imo

"
Chadwixx escreveu:
If someone from GGG requested control over the poe reddit to an admin there, they could remove the mods thats are holding thousands of players hostage for their personal beliefs.

you should read up on how reddit functions lol
"
AintCare escreveu:
"
Chadwixx escreveu:

He he ))) funny comment of the guy, people don't know how reddit functions) I didn't knew that GGG has nothing to do with r/pathofexile too)))
"
Xystre escreveu:
Well maybe..just maybe I can't believe I'm gonna say this but it's time for a new reddit then.

If the ""mod team"" over there refuses to re open the subreddit simply the community might need to move elsewhere.

Let's hope that by the Exilecon all problems will be solved
I Googled this to try to better understand what was going on. This article explains some.

https://comicbook.com/irl/news/reddit-shutting-down-api-controversy-explained/
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Mitterand escreveu:
"
AintCare escreveu:
"
Chadwixx escreveu:

He he ))) funny comment of the guy, people don't know how reddit functions) I didn't knew that GGG has nothing to do with r/pathofexile too)))

Read up on how/why reddit is moderated and by who

"
Turtledove escreveu:

"We've always done our best to be a neutral mod team because this subreddit is about letting the community discuss topics"

cute
Última edição por AintCare em 15 de jun de 2023 19:02:27

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional