Clusterfudging POE's Player Base with your hopeless wars against Reddit!

"
Antigegner escreveu:
Calm down.

I just voiced my opinion. You can have yours - all the power to you.

GGG decided to go with Reddit instead of their own forum. They could have improved on what they had here (for 10 years) but they didn't.

"
Mitterand escreveu:
I am not an average Joe going where anyone else goes.

Then I'm sure you will handle this challenging situation like a pro - no need to worry.

Atm GGG is hiring also Front End Web Developer, so I guess homepage and forum will get update.
Última edição por TorsteinTheFallen em 16 de jun de 2023 11:57:57
the funny thing is: i think reddit just needs a little change to work properly: "people would have to spend their favour to be able to downvote others".
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Happy to see these mods will be removed and it will be reopened.
Am I missing a coincidental association to diablo 4 appearing before poe2 with this sudden upset of the core players and the change in GGG's approach to that.
"
TorsteinTheFallen escreveu:

Atm GGG is hiring also Front End Web Developer, so I guess homepage and forum will get update.

Prob a page for PoE mobile xD no touches to this site
Pretty much every subreddit for every game has gone private. I've taken steps to remove reddit links from search engine results, because they're now entirely useless, I am not logging into an account to look at a section. Reddit is dead as far as I'm concerned, it no longer exists. Excommunicado.
Última edição por MrSmiley21 em 16 de jun de 2023 20:51:22
Quora? LOL.
The name says it all.
"
Mitterand escreveu:
but why press on the upvote/downvote? do you really want to turn this place into another echo chamber? I can't fathom why people like this kind of stuff.

"
AintCare escreveu:
I can agree with that too. I don't know any other system to show more relevant comments though... The system Facebook is using with "Show newest comments" and "Show more relevant comments" is a joke too. I don't like it. If you know some better method that the Reddit's one, please write about it.

The current forum format with the addition of only an upvote - and if people really care about jumping through only to the highlights, a button that cycles through only posts with the relatively highest upvote count. Reddit and Facebook suppress downvoted/down-reacted comments and posts, but the forum format doesn't allow for that in my opinion, with 1. no downvoting in the first place, 2. staying true to chronology over "relevance" by showing everything that was posted across time, not in random order.
witch enthusiast, send occ/ele/necro builds
Última edição por heaven0777 em 17 de jun de 2023 01:01:10

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional