Season Two, Event 2: 1 Week Party

Im looking for a group for this week event i am a duelist duel wield sword and just started playing on the event.

I am from North America so if anyone want to invite me on any of ther group i would gladly try my best to help you guys reach the top i have all communication mumble skype and more if needed download

I really want to do event more and i like to party group and playing alone is boring :(

My IGN RaZerSharpZ
I am looking for a group for this race I played this game in closed beta but have not done much since then however I still wanna try most of the races this season starting with this 1 week. Message me through PM on here or IGN CAMPYY.
qwewqe
Última edição por Darkee em 15 de fev de 2021 00:24:48
"
"
Kurgan40 escreveu:
"
The random draw prizes are an awesome addition for working scrubs like me who'd never make 60 within a week!

Can't wait to get started :)

Hate to burst your bubble, but you have to earn a point to get in the random stuff drawing. If you can't make 60 in a week (and therefore probably won't be in the Top 500 for the week), you get zero points, so zero entries into the random draw.

At least that is how I understand the system. Someone please correct me if I am reading the rules wrong.

Kurg

Yeah. I noticed my error immediately after posting.

Cheers.

Don't know if you guys will read this, but the last two weeklong races the top 500 didn't all make it to 60. One of them the 500th player was only around level 53.
So if you can get into the 50's in a week you still have a chance...
Hope that helps a little!
"
NBNATION escreveu:
Hallo Exiles ;P

ein mate und ich suchen noch 2 bis 3 leute für das 1 week race das morgen um 23Uhr beginnt , wir haben beide die woche frei und probieren in den 70er-80er bereich zu kommen natürlich ohne 24/7 wir wollen das ganz human angehen und einfach jeden abend paar stündchen leveln haben uns vorgenommen in die top 50 zu kommen haben es schon mal geschafft in der s1 leider ist er dann "gestorben" auf platz 32 ;P am letzten tag....also falls ihr bock habt nen neuen char zu spielen und genügend zeit habt schreibt einfach hier oder Pm'ed uns ingame

IGN- LookingForAGroup IGN - Zellgardis

wir sind voll danke für alle die sich gemeldet haben. gruss
Still looking for a team for S2 if anyone needs a Which playing mostly EU/Late EU times (currently unemployed bum so flexible) give me a shout, have spec planned but flexible if you need something specific.

Edit: Have any and all voice software or will acquire it. IGN: RedbladeHC
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Última edição por Redblade em 19 de abr de 2013 16:08:01
being in a party is the only way to make it to the rewards in this ???... i dont mind being in a team but i am new to this my biggest char is ranger 24 in hc so i dont think i will find any group that would like me in their team.so can i make it solo? and can i join or form a party on the road or it has to be from the very start?
"
papaj1m escreveu:
being in a party is the only way to make it to the rewards in this ???... i dont mind being in a team but i am new to this my biggest char is ranger 24 in hc so i dont think i will find any group that would like me in their team.so can i make it solo? and can i join or form a party on the road or it has to be from the very start?

Partying is enabled, but not REQUIRED. You can go the whole week solo if you want, or you can find a party using the normal bulletin board while you are logged into the league for this event.
A solo player can easily make it to 60+ within a few days of dedicated playing. Grouping is not a requirement to get points in these types of races. A good group will kill faster and thus earn experience faster but that doesn't mean a solo player can't still meet the level requirements or likely the top 500 placement brackets.
IGN: SoulCinder
A solo week race would be fun to have. Party & trades disabled.

GL on this race, im prob going to be playing with a friend or two, maybe solo at times.
IGN: @GreenDude

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional