Overall Game Perfomance state - and why GGG is in silenced mode about it?

"
zakalwe55 escreveu:
GGG wants players to migrate over to PoE 2.

if you think PoE2 performance will be better than PoE1 (or in other words: that a weak PC will handle PoE2 better than PoE1) boy do I have news for you
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
hoho don't tell them just yet that PoE2 will change nothing about it.
At the very least having a weaker pc will likely be even more noticeable with all the graphical changes that we don't get in PoE1
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
FreshMeat93 escreveu:
Since what time - playing ARPG/Hack and Slash genre game in 2024 with average ~25 Fps with 640*480 pixel graphics on good gaming PC - become a normal thing - and why GGG not doing anything about it?

I was expecting a big performance patch update 1-2 days ago - but it seems they don't care about it at all.

Server state/stability - is another thing - but this one at least not new thing.

Every map im playing with average 25fps on events like Expedition/Rituals/Deliriums/Incrursions, Blight - fully unplayable - im just skipping them - because its unreal even to move character there with 5-10 fps.

There was some FPS drops in Affliction and earlier leagues from 60 FPS to 40-45 on some "overloaded VFX layers events" - but in Necropolis for some reason it just become stable ~20-25 FPS almost on any event in game.

Yessir. The FPS issues becoming intolerable combined with the terribly boring mech forced me to quit this one very early. In the past I'd play even the bad leagues a month+ but I just can't stomach this one. I fully see why the player retention is so bad now.
"
ArtCrusade escreveu:
"
zakalwe55 escreveu:

if you think PoE2 performance will be better than PoE1 (or in other words: that a weak PC will handle PoE2 better than PoE1) boy do I have news for you

I'm just hoping that PoE 2 will run better on my 3060 Ti because it is the newer/more optimized engine. PoE 1's engine has been slapped together for more than 10 years.
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Última edição por zakalwe55 em 16 de abr de 2024 02:55:52
"
zakalwe55 escreveu:
"
ArtCrusade escreveu:
"
zakalwe55 escreveu:

I'm just hoping that PoE 2 will run better on my 3060 Ti because it is the newer/more optimized engine. PoE 1's engine has been slapped together for more than 10 years.

Why not, Cyberpunk 2077 runs better than PoE1. At least I can I see that 350Watts on my GPU is used to something.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Última edição por Dxt44 em 16 de abr de 2024 03:01:57
"
zakalwe55 escreveu:

It's the same engine. Sanya Sannikov already told about that. They cannot afford to support two engine versions due to lack of resources so difference is marginal. As other posters told, it's better to be prepared for the new iteration of lags, low FPS / drops etc.

Cyberpunk 2077 is unplayable on the minimum system requirements of PoE, but PoE can be played on trashy GPU. 40-50 FPS on 4090 at 4k without DLSS is horrible performance for the FPS. 60 FPS is bare minimum for this genre. Even with blurry DLSS it cannnot run on stable 144-160 FPS. PoE is not ideal but Cybershit is way worse despite I love it for the atmosphere, music, fancy graphics, story line, quests, details, references, etc. CD ProjectRED are pretty bad coders (see example above :)).
Última edição por cursorTarget em 16 de abr de 2024 07:32:46
Yeah, I run not long time ago Crysis 3 Remastered maxed with RT. Basically the same GPU usage like PoE empty hideout with Corpse Walker's on. "Not ideal" I would say
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
hoho next level salt mining with this one.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
Silverpelt escreveu:
He was trying to flex at me after I posted a screenshot of a remote bourne shell, when I thought to read he said/insinuated I didn't know squat about Linux. What he didn't get is I had started to not give two salamis about the potatoes he wrote, and I literally dumped my stock of salamis in the trash can when he tried to convince me Linux is a gaming OS.

Yep, and it was quite the failed flex too, and cursor's attempt to rewrite history right in front of us is just bizarre, especially when both posters and readers know the truth, SMH.
"
cursorTarget escreveu:
"
zakalwe55 escreveu:

It's the same engine. Sanya Sannikov already told about that. They cannot afford to support two engine versions due to lack of resources so difference is marginal. As other posters told, it's better to be prepared for the new iteration of lags, low FPS / drops etc.

Cyberpunk 2077 is unplayable on the minimum system requirements of PoE, but PoE can be played on trashy GPU. 40-50 FPS on 4090 at 4k without DLSS is horrible performance for the FPS. 60 FPS is bare minimum for this genre. Even with blurry DLSS it cannnot run on stable 144-160 FPS. PoE is not ideal but Cybershit is way worse despite I love it for the atmosphere, music, fancy graphics, story line, quests, details, references, etc. CD ProjectRED are pretty bad coders (see example above :)).

Do you mean Alexander Sannikov?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional