Overall Game Perfomance state - and why GGG is in silenced mode about it?

Cause game devs can't be bothered enough to tell you to keep your rig, system and what not reasonably up2date or to fix stuff on your side whether it be a old and unsupported OS, system or driver issues or straight up just old and weak hardware.

Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Cause game devs can't be bothered enough to tell you to keep your rig, system and what not reasonably up2date or to fix stuff on your side whether it be a old and unsupported OS, system or driver issues or straight up just old and weak hardware.

Thread closed. Guys, scatter.
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
According with Steam specifications, the game should play with 8 GB RAM and a GTX 650 Ti
Doing nothing in the hideout, it consumes almost 7Gb de Ram, which I think is too much, but I suppose it is still under the specifications.
"
cursorTarget escreveu:
You need better PC. 4070 is not so fresh as you think, released in october 2022 it's almost 2 years old GPU. You need something better like 4080 super or 4090 at least. Also it's very questioning not using the latest gamng CPU (it's 14700+ from Intel or 7950x3D from AMD). Don't blame game performance playing on outdated rig or reduce your graphics.

Nah

I have a Ryzen 7000 series and 4060 and I'm not having these issues. Something else it is
A friend got the motherboard fried during a ravaged blight. Lucky was 3 days before warranty expiration.
because a lot of the problems people are reporting stop and "QQ game bad", no sepcs no crash reports, no nothing.

You also have the problem where there are a group of people that will ALWAYS have new problems, every single patch, even ones where all they did was added some .png for the mtx sales advertisements. (and this literally only puts the pics in a folder that is otherwise untouched by the game).
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
Glorfndel01 escreveu:
Nah

I have a Ryzen 7000 series and 4060 and I'm not having these issues. Something else it is

On max settings and 4k/8k?
"
lagwin1980 escreveu:
You also have the problem where there are a group of people that will ALWAYS have new problems, every single patch

I rather trust individuals who consistently identify and address errors over those who blindly defend them.
"
cursorTarget escreveu:
You need better PC. 4070 is not so fresh as you think, released in october 2022 it's almost 2 years old GPU. You need something better like 4080 super or 4090 at least. Also it's very questioning not using the latest gamng CPU (it's 14700+ from Intel or 7950x3D from AMD). Don't blame game performance playing on outdated rig or reduce your graphics.

Since my reply was deleted, I'm unsure how to say "this is overtly wrong" without offending you. 4070 is more than enough to play PoE maxed on most settings.

If you're having issues on this level of hardware the problem stems from something other than "the specs aren't good enough".
Última edição por Pathological em 8 de abr de 2024 22:51:04
I would remind people who says "you need better rig" that good rig should get you good visuals, if nothing else. Saying you shoundnt hold expectations for money invested is D4 logic that claim its perfectly fine to spend full price for a product you finish story once in a bunch of hours and discard

Does poe dellivers? Just look at the screen for 2 seconds to get the awnswer

How the fuck the game eats so much hardware to deliver worse visuals than D3 did more than a decade ago is the first big question, the second big question is how they manage to so consistently make it WORSE every major update

Yeah, i COULD keep up with the newest hardware to play it, but requiring a strong rig to play a indie game that is out for more than 10 years and fully looks like it is fucking bullshit

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional