Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

Also, if you didnt abuse the mechanics the first week, you are already Mirrors worth of progress behind.

Dead.

Good developers might be working on PoE 2....
"
Aynix escreveu:
Guess what, Everyone who hates Nekropolis is type of a player who dont give a f. about crafting. For them it might as well not exist so for them Nekropolis is only those forced extra mods on maps + alflames.
So... trade.

"
mnieradko escreveu:
The necropolis league is great if you love looking at spreadsheets and third party tools/websites instead of playing the game by killing things for drops.
Also trade.

"
trixxar escreveu:
That doesnt mean the league mechanic itself is not awful. You either exploit is somehow (packs of rogue exiles with the right haunted mods, etc) or it can be totally ignored.
Even more trade.

"
trixxar escreveu:
Also, if you didnt abuse the mechanics the first week, you are already Mirrors worth of progress behind.
Aaaaannnnd more trade.

I know y'all think you're contradicting me, but you're actually just proving my point: that the total focus on trade over all else creates unhealthy incentives, resulting in profoundly un-fun player behaviour, and that a properly balanced non-trading option is desperately needed. So.... thanks!

"
Anton__Chigur escreveu:
ya Im liking it more now that I made some cool stuff

The first 2 crafts and more to come hopefully!

Indisponível
Indisponível
Nice!

"
JulianTesla escreveu:
I just quit this ugly league. Now I can focus in my other 454 steam games, good games.
Enjoy! I keep meaning to tackle my Steam backlog, too, but I'm still having too much fun with PoE to get started...
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Bruh, you need help. Barely anyone is enjoying staring at 5 spreedsheets, using three websites and 5 guides just to craft some item. It has nothing to do with trade.
Última edição por Aynix em 13 de abr de 2024 07:05:23
"
Aynix escreveu:
Bruh, you need help. Barely anyone is enjoying staring at 5 spreedsheets, using three websites and 5 guides just to craft some item. It has nothing to do with trade.

What for? I just used common sense and made these

Some small tuning on helmet after base was done with essence, then harvest then meta blockingsuffixes and veiled orbs
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
I just did thise 10 steps crafting and got nice item.
Yeah, no shit man. Most people play on trade league for sole reason that they dont want to bother with PoE crafting.
Sure, and thats their choice, their loss. Crafting is insanely op this league and it doesnt require spreadsheets of any sort.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
No one is saying that the crafting in Nekropolis is not OP. People are saying its not FUN.
What they’re saying is it requites xx websites, yy spreadsheets and zz external tools, and that is false. They either never tried it or have very little knowledge about items, or both. If they don’t like it - thats fine, just don’t mislead others.

The league mechanic is average. The patch is good, as it changed a lot of strats around.

I don't think the league mechanic is so bad that we have to indirectly call the developers "bad", or "the good developers are focusing on PoE 2" or whatever. It's a crafting focused league, I don't see what's so bad about that - once in a while.

What did Harvest bring to the "non-crafters"?

The only thing I would improve with this league, is a bigger variance in devoted modifiers - and maybe a way to influence them a bit more.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Nomancs escreveu:
What they’re saying is it requites xx websites, yy spreadsheets and zz external tools, and that is false.

No, its not. Because even for GENERAL PoE crafting you need those unless you are EXPERIENCED in it. You are so out of touch you think everyone have master degree of PoE crafting and they can recite in sleep every single prefix, suffix, implicit and crafting methods PoE has.
Even simple thing like crafting +1 wand requires guide for vast majority of players.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional