Hot take: Necropolis League is actually GREAT...

"
Aynix escreveu:
No, its not. Because even for GENERAL PoE crafting you need those unless you are EXPERIENCED in it. You are so out of touch you think everyone have master degree of PoE crafting and they can recite in sleep every single prefix, suffix, implicit and crafting methods PoE has.
Even simple thing like crafting +1 wand requires guide for vast majority of players.

Just throw your job, live with mom, make 40/40 every league in first two weeks, play 16/24. Where's problem?
"End of March makes 3 months and 21 days which is almost 4 months and not 3 1/2, get your math right hoho."
Miss having fun in PoE ...
We should not seek to use this power to change those around us, no... This power is a means for us to change ourselves. To be reborn as Wraeclast intends us to be. - The Slaying of the Gods //Oshabi//
"
Dxt44 escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:
No, its not. Because even for GENERAL PoE crafting you need those unless you are EXPERIENCED in it. You are so out of touch you think everyone have master degree of PoE crafting and they can recite in sleep every single prefix, suffix, implicit and crafting methods PoE has.
Even simple thing like crafting +1 wand requires guide for vast majority of players.

Just throw your job, live with mom, make 40/40 every league in first two weeks, play 16/24. Where's problem?

Brain in more than enough, with playing 2h per day.
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
"
Nomancs escreveu:
"
Dxt44 escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:

Brain in more than enough, with playing 2h per day.

you have 39 challenges...do i need to play as much as you to enjoy necro crafting?
"
Lyutsifer665 escreveu:

you have 39 challenges...do i need to play as much as you to enjoy necro crafting?

No, challenges and time played have nothing to do with enjoying necropolis crafting. Depends what you like more - geting great item yourself, or buying it on trade.

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.
Most people enjoy blasting maps, especially with new fun mechanic in it. Thats why Nekropolis has worst retention in history.
GGG never learns. SYntehsis was despised for its convuluted bs crafting, then cam harvest and it was despised for its trash "garden managment". Nekropolis combined both those things.
Última edição por Aynix em 13 de abr de 2024 09:23:22
"
Aynix escreveu:
Most people enjoy blasting maps, especially with new fun mechanic in it. Thats why Nekropolis has worst retention in history.
GGG never learns. SYntehsis was despised for its convuluted bs crafting, then cam harvest and it was despised for its trash "garden managment". Nekropolis combined both those things.

Thats why diablo 3 and 4 are popular, because people can blast no matter if they’re good or bad at the game. I pick PoE because it rewards thinking, less and less every league as GGG cater to casuals, but still we have treats like crafting and t17.

"
Nomancs escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:

Thats why diablo 3 and 4 are popular, because people can blast no matter if they’re good or bad at the game. I pick PoE because it rewards thinking, less and less every league as GGG cater to casuals, but still we have treats like crafting and t17.

what are you talking about,every league is designed for the streamers and other 1%. affliction was the only league that casuals could enjoy also
There is so much loot in recent leagues any casual can afford a gear for their copied build to blast uber bosses. Look at this forum, how many casuals think they’re supposed to blast ubers and t17 on week one/two, some of them had no idea what drowning orbs do, or that „maven presence” could heal the boss. Because game in recent leagues was so easy they skipped learning regular pinnacle bosses moves.

"
Nomancs escreveu:
"
Aynix escreveu:

LMAO T17 "requires thinking"
T17 are just DPS check and nothing else. Introduction of those will make build diversity even worse because only top meta builds can handle them.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional