T17 maps are making me want to quit the game

Move uber drops to T17. Make Ubers "bragging content" w/o any loot.
Problem solved.
lol where do t17 even drop havent seen one yet.
I love T17 Maps.
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
30 chaos to reroll mods or be a deadeye playing like in a no hit sanctum run
"
Madtank escreveu:

I've dropped one this whole league and even if I was dropping them I'd just sell them cuz they're stupid
"
Zandafolf escreveu:
"
Madtank escreveu:

I've dropped one this whole league and even if I was dropping them I'd just sell them cuz they're stupid

Use a proper atlas strategy focused on map drops and you'll get plenty.

https://poeplanner.com/a/e6-
- 1-2x basic ambush scarab
- 2x basic carto scarab
- ambush on map device
- use jungle valley or dunes

You get 1x T17 every 3rd map, a lot of allflames, blue altar drops and arcanist boxes.
Última edição por Scarletsword em 17 de abr de 2024 20:17:47
Not sure if it is just T17 maps but I normally play around a month and 38/40 challenges and since countless leagues this is the first where I dont feel a reason to log in literally after week 1. All the economic desasters left me with severe FOMO, especially since I got mageblood at 180 div and then the price dropped by like 50%. If I wanna gamble I can just play with my real money on the trade market, like holy hell...

Gameplay-wise I ran one t17 and got then oneshot 4 times from a single projectile at katarina with a 84% chaos res fourth vow-setup and, as I said, Mageblood-Levels of armor on top. So yeah... this is just not fun, I went back to league of legends literally the next day.
"
Vennto escreveu:
Not sure if it is just T17 maps but I normally play around a month and 38/40 challenges and since countless leagues this is the first where I dont feel a reason to log in literally after week 1. All the economic desasters left me with severe FOMO, especially since I got mageblood at 180 div and then the price dropped by like 50%. If I wanna gamble I can just play with my real money on the trade market, like holy hell...

Gameplay-wise I ran one t17 and got then oneshot 4 times from a single projectile at katarina with a 84% chaos res fourth vow-setup and, as I said, Mageblood-Levels of armor on top. So yeah... this is just not fun, I went back to league of legends literally the next day.

You got one shot because you rolled awful mods not because of your gear.

End of story.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
i get the hate, but personally i am having a blast in standard.
mega juicing with my legacy min maxed build is hilarious.
it isnt only the juice tho.
map mods are out of this world and even rolling a sweet non bricked map with any content is a new experience.
t17 rippy map along expedition and leagion? kaboom.
loving it. standard never was that much fun.
"
Coconutdoggy escreveu:

You got one shot because you rolled awful mods not because of your gear.

Interjecting here but isn't it pointless to have those mods if that's the result? I don't have any problem with reading mods personally and curating the content I run but if there are mods on the 17's that are universally skipped they probably need to address that.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional