Cast on Crit

the most notable idea with cast on crit i can think of is... dual strike/reave/double strike, FP, Cold Snap. theres alot of benefits i can think of using this combo as a ES shadow. u freeze before they hit u. if u use vols protector as chest ur coldsnaps are cast before u even see the power charge(but its there).
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
torta21 escreveu:
this gem will work with power siphon ?

Yes
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
LimitedRooster escreveu:
"
meerkatz13 escreveu:
because critting with bows is substentially harder than with - let's say - a dagger (correct me if i am wrong.)

It's meaningfully less likely, sure...

But when you think about a piercing split arrow dropping 50 ice novas in one attack, it begs the question "is this thing limited to one proc per attack or is this gonna be even crazier than D2 amazons?"

Probably the same as PCOC, only once per attack even with multistrike.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
So just wanting clarification,

can the triggered spell/attack be augmented with support gems?

One wold assume that supports would work, but I just wanna make sure :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
I think I saw the Scion use LMP Ice Spear (on kill?) in the interview... so.....
Brace yourself, a new power syphon spell crit is coming.
Última edição por twintales em 8 de out de 2013 00:55:40
i dont get this skill

every time you crit you cast again?
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 escreveu:
i dont get this skill

every time you crit you cast again?

Every time your ATTACK crits you cast a linked SPELL.
which is kind of hilarious if you consider players can reach 4 attacks per second with anywhere from 30-50% crit chance.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
cast on crit, power siphon, GMP, PCoC, ice spear. this is as simple as it gets. yet so effective its ridiculous.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
all of those shitty wands with high phys/ele in addition to spell damage will finally get some loving.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional