Trade screen update and experience changes

In the past people have worried that the Open Beta will bring a giant wave of scammers, so hopefully this grants some peace of mind!

0.9.13e will probably be deployed on Monday or Tuesday (and won't contain the trade screen), but will have the experience calculation changes that we're still not talking about. The changes are primarily to prevent boosting and to slightly encourage larger parties. We're not adding a "/players X" feature at this stage.

Please don't respond to the "larger parties" comment by concluding that we hate solo players - it's still really efficient to play solo - just less punishing if you do manage to wrangle five friends to play with you.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 9 de nov de 2012 02:51:37
nice!
Boulder bros
Última edição por Meczor em 9 de nov de 2012 02:53:44
As long as you make the "confirm" button uncheck if they remove an item and go grey for a few seconds, the trade screen should be good, I'd imagine.

Also, the fact that you said /players isn't goign to be added at this stage gives me hope that you're thinking about adding it in the future. Really looking forward to the method to stop boosting.
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Great
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
"
We're not adding a "/players X" feature at this stage.

Does it mean that it is being considered for a later implementation? D:
Awesome, so the trade screen will finally be implemented this month. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Awesome
Nice
Strange, Ages did not change this Place
Excellent. Keep up the good work Chris.
No tears. Only dreams now.
Please forgive my dump question. But what will the (players x ) feature do?

"
We're not adding a "/players X" feature at this stage.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional