Trade screen update and experience changes

"
mucker escreveu:
I'd like to see a system where whomever creates the party sets a loot timer. With my real life friends I play with I would turn the timer off if I could. But when paired with random other people I find it way too short and it makes partying highly unattractive.

this is perfect

Well did they have /players X for b.net games? Don't think so, but I might be wrong.
"
We're not adding a "/players X" feature at this stage.

I will love you guys if you put this in the game!!!! Please do so!! I like to play alone most of the time and this would really rock!!! If you guys do it i promise to upgrade my membership by at least two ranks!!
/playersX??...but the game is not even released!!And you have an awesome map system!! Naaaaaaa...I don't want /playerX in this game...I want to play extra hard random maps with friends!Not the same places all alone..
"
Boda19 escreveu:
/playersX??...but the game is not even released!!And you have an awesome map system!! Naaaaaaa...I don't want /playerX in this game...I want to play extra hard random maps with friends!Not the same places all alone..

^ I agree with this statement. Playing with friends makes it 10X more fun to an already very fun game.
Julius's path of exile wine bundle for mac here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/48708/page/1

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional