Trade screen update and experience changes

FFA ftw
FFA For The Loss. Of players who don't like forced PvP.
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
Yes Chris the item pinata is still current problem. It's also the main reason people boost, because running maps is expensive (too expensive) to do properly, thus, more items > more currency.

Fixing experience rates, etc, does not fix boosting. People do it for the currency boost at endgame as well, and that's the longer term problem, not people levelling. Fixing experience only fixes short races like 1 week leagues.

If you want to encourage ME to actively seek groups, kill the FFA loot. Otherwise I will continue to farm maps and instances alone, or with my VERY small group of friends I have certified ninja free. As a casting witch playing on a low end system with lower fps, the timer either needs to be substantially larger or my loot needs to be mine and mine only to be worth it. I don't and won't mind spending the extra time spent farming alone. Its much more worth my time than watching all the good gear, including the gear with my name on it, go to melee characters and players with better, faster machines than mine. One day, hopefully soon, I will have a better computer, but I will still primarily play a casting witch and I feel the loot system still penalizes ranged builds. This game has a GREAT closed beta community full of players willing to share build ideas, share gear, trade fairly in an economy that hasn't shown many exploits yet. When OB occurs I will probably gravitate more towards playing with some I have met in the closed beta vs seeking newer OB players, at least until the loot system is fixed. If I spend a lot of time farming alone in the OB a /playersx function would probably be the way i would go, if it were in the game.
---Mothernature---level 61 Witch Dual Sporker
---Nuee_Ardente---level 51 Templar Endurance Marauder
---Primum_Frigidum---level 79 Cold Witch Pulser
I'm definitely excited about the trade screen and I'm looking forward to that.

I'm disappointed that there's been no real word on a fix for the map system though.
I am slightly disappointed by the large group loot nerfs. Globally reducing the amount is not a fix. Main problem was bosses that had piles that were hard to browse. But if global amount is lowered enough so bosses look ok - the rest of the mobs, boxes etc become worthless.

The patching should focus more on bosses with larger drops and/or adjusted view for loot (instead of spreading across screen, perhaps show up in a list).

AND the ninja FFA is also a reason i prefer solo - not everyone has friends that play the same games and 95% of the times people ninja everything that glistens and is yellow, regardless if they need it or not.

IF all balancing is based of high end endgame, it will completely overnerf the lower lvl gameplay.
Nice work GGG devs!

GL in next upgrading game!Heh this game is realy best drog,all devs in GGG have my big thanks!
Will you be able to initiate trade with distant people via chat commands? Please yes.
"
Will you be able to initiate trade with distant people via chat commands? Please yes.

In a later patch (but before the website trading stuff) you'll be able to trade with people in other instances.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
muddymushroom escreveu:
If you want to encourage ME to actively seek groups, kill the FFA loot.

^ This.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional