$10 for 10 more guild spots is a farce.

$10 for 10 more guild spots is a f**king joke.
It would be more acceptable if:
>Guild is 50 members standard.
>$5 for 30 more slots after that.

Stash.
Should come with 4 tabs as a standard.
>50 points buys 4 premium stash tabs.
>50 points buys 4 tabs.
Este post foi automaticamente arquivado. As respostas foram desabilitadas.
And yet, there were guilds which upgraded all the way to 200 members the minute the servers were up. Like anything else, it's worth what people are willing to pay for it. Only GGG has the data to say for sure and even they probably will take some time to determine the optimal cost. It only makes sense to start high and lower it if needed though, rather than the other way around.
It's certainly pretty disappointing. There really isn't much incentive to expand your guild if it costs money to do so. Just create a new guild. My understanding was that $ costs were to be for cosmetic/convenience items only. I have no issue paying for extra guild tabs, personally, as these are not really a necessity. Additional members is important for guild growth and so I would argue it is an essential part of guild functionality.

I understand the need to potentially restrict guild size due to database issues but I think this is not really the way forward.

My 2c.
"So Shines a Good Deed in a Weary World" - Willy Wonker
"
Hodari escreveu:
And yet, there were guilds which upgraded all the way to 200 members the minute the servers were up. Like anything else, it's worth what people are willing to pay for it. Only GGG has the data to say for sure and even they probably will take some time to determine the optimal cost. It only makes sense to start high and lower it if needed though, rather than the other way around.

This thread BLOWs.
1$ per person for a good guild?
Ign: FillyRampage / FillyJetstream / FillyOctavia
MLP 4 Life
It is my pleasure.
"
PoERickety escreveu:
It's certainly pretty disappointing. There really isn't much incentive to expand your guild if it costs money to do so. Just create a new guild. My understanding was that $ costs were to be for cosmetic/convenience items only. I have no issue paying for extra guild tabs, personally, as these are not really a necessity. Additional members is important for guild growth and so I would argue it is an essential part of guild functionality.

I understand the need to potentially restrict guild size due to database issues but I think this is not really the way forward.

My 2c.

A couple free guild tabs would be nice.
Want to Fix the Economy, Bad Loot, Trade and Legacy PvP? pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/548056
Open Letter to Qarl on Crafting Value pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/805434
Biggest Problem with Mapping: Inconsistent Risk to Reward pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612507
the way I see it, Stash Tabs were always borderline-P2W.
unlike any other MTX in the game, Stash Tabs give you an advantage over other players.
I'm sure anyone who ever played as much as I did, and tried to get by with 4 stash tabs - will agree.

Guilds should come with 1-2 free stash tabs by default.
otherwise, it practically forces you to buy points if you wish to create a Guild, or contribute to one you joined.

well, you don't have to join a Guild, right?
that would be a valid argument, if you didn't miss out on actual game content.
and if you aren't in a Guild when that content comes - you most certainly will.

it's actually worse, in my opinion: big Guilds with >100 members and lots of Stash space, are expected to absolutely dominate any and all future Guild Challenges.
and that my friends, will be pure Pay To Win. nothing "borderline" about it.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Última edição por johnKeys em 30 de out de 2013 03:33:30
"
johnKeys escreveu:
the way I see it, Stash Tabs were always borderline-P2W.
unlike any other MTX in the game, Stash Tabs give you an advantage over other players.
I'm sure anyone who ever played as much as I did, and tried to get by with 4 stash tabs - will agree.

Guilds should come with one free stash tab by default.
otherwise, it practically forces you to buy points if you wish to create a Guild, or contribute to one you joined.

well, you don't have to join a Guild, right?
that would be a valid argument, if you didn't miss out on actual game content.
and if you aren't in a Guild - you most certainly will.

it's actually worse, in my opinion: big Guilds with >100 members and lots of Stash space, are expected to absolutely dominate any and all future Guild Challenges.
and that my friends, will be pure Pay To Win. nothing "borderline" about it.

No thread derailment please.

Spoiler
Also its not p2w because you can make a second or third account and use mules. You never have to buy stash tabs at all.
thats like saying exp boosts are not p2w because you can do it anyway, just takes more time

stash tabs have an impact on how fast you can be successful. Item skins/effects do not.

they are imo p2w
Última edição por H4xolotl em 30 de out de 2013 03:36:26
"

No thread derailment please.

Spoiler
Also its not p2w because you can make a second or third account and use mules. You never have to buy stash tabs at all.

please read beyond the first paragraph.
thx

EDIT: also, I never had any mule accounts.
it's an interesting question really: how do you transfer stuff between a mule account and your main account? wouldn't that be.... well... multiboxing?
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Última edição por johnKeys em 30 de out de 2013 03:38:52

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional