$10 for 10 more guild spots is a farce.

Gasp. A company wants to make money. I can't believe it.
Guilds JUST get offered. Give it some time and there will be a sale on guild space.

If you want more then wait for a sale.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Sadly buying stash space and guild stash space doesn't actually make you better at the game.
Want more friends in your guild? Pay!

PayToWin.
When our guild gets close to maximum capacity, all of my officers and I are going to chip in $5 a piece to buy additional spaces. Same goes with guild stash.

The implementation of guild donations make it so 1 person does not have to shoulder the cost of everything - something that embodies what a guild is supposed to be.

In a F2P-based model, the company has to find ways to generate revenue. In GGG's case, they opted to go for cosmetic and additional utility for their cash shop. Just be glad that there aren't any micro transactions such as increased success rate etc.

No micro transaction is forced upon any of us. If you feel the price is unfair, try to remember how much you spent to be able to play this game in the first place.
IGN: Shiruda/DramaHotdog/JauntingLizard

"60% of the time, it works all the time."
I'd get put on probation if I said what I wanted to say about this thread and some of the posts in it.

I think the prices GGG has on extra guild members and stash tabs is fine. I think they should indeed charge for them and if anything they should be higher than they are.

If you have a guild with over 30 people, then they can chip in to get more slots for people and also chip in to get tabs for the guild. Team effort.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii escreveu:
I'd get put on probation if I said what I wanted to say about this thread and some of the posts in it.

I think the prices GGG has on extra guild members and stash tabs is fine. I think they should indeed charge for them and if anything they should be higher than they are.

If you have a guild with over 30 people, then they can chip in to get more slots for people and also chip in to get tabs for the guild. Team effort.

It goes against everything they preach lol, in no way whatsoever should you have to pay to make use of an in-game feature. Guild A will be better than Guild B because they pay for it, simple as.
Wait until we find out how much they're going to charge for custom leagues... then let the flood gates open. This guy is complaining about a permanent feature that costs each person less than half a cup of coffee. I'd bet the custom leagues are going to price just about everyone out... and they'd have to in order to keep them from totally fragmenting the player base.

I doubt they'll be less than $100, and probably closer to $1000.
"
Peenk escreveu:

It goes against everything they preach lol, in no way whatsoever should you have to pay to make use of an in-game feature. Guild A will be better than Guild B because they pay for it, simple as.

We do not even know how guild tournaments will be done. For all we know, it will be in brackets based on member capacity or have a limit on how many members can participate at once. Complaining this early is ridiculous.

The guild stash is an additional feature. It does not hinder gameplay whatsoever. It just eases transactions between guildmates. Additional utility.

IGN: Shiruda/DramaHotdog/JauntingLizard

"60% of the time, it works all the time."
@peachii, I don't know about the OP, but I wasn't talking about how to manage the costs of a Guild, only the fact that the existing Guild model is P2W.

@Peenk, it is P2W, but not for the reason you mentioned.
there is content you won't get unless you pay. Exalted Rhoa pets for example.
but the definition of P2W is something you pay for, that gives you an advantage in the game.
cute Rhoas and shiny weapons don't give you an advantage.
Guild Stash and recruiting more members - sure does.
especially considering, Guilds will soon start competing against each other.

I'd really like both of you to read my previous post in this thread.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional