$10 for 10 more guild spots is a farce.

It would be a farce, if the game would generally cost 60$.

But it's for free, not like example Guild Wars 2.
$1 per guild member seems pretty cheap to me.

Just remember that the cost of having to add extra members to the servers might cost more than you think.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Well, GGG is not running a charity exactly. If you buy a guild you get the entire game with it.
$10 is not much these days anyway. I can easily blow through that in a day and still have plenty of money left from my job at the end of the month.

tl;dr: Stop being cheapskates and support the developers.
$1 per guild member is very cheap. I would even raise it and lower the price for say, stash tabs, as guild membership is a more "exclusive", less basic type of asset / good.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
johnKeys escreveu:
"
Hanatsu escreveu:
Stash tabs being p2w??,.. the luls.

That guy only beat me in pvp and racing because he had more stash tabs!! I cant farm maps because i don't have more stash tabs. The other guild wins all the challenges because those P2W noobs bought Guild stash tabs.. like seriously people this is what your saying? I think a matter of skill and wildly confusing errors between your chair and keyboard are the issue here not stash tabs.

please think this through, instead of jumping in and commenting like a prick.

the guy has a whole stash tab of maps. you don't.
and for the sake of simplicity, we'll assume all his other tabs and their contents are exactly identical to yours, and you are both the same level, same build, same gear, running the same kind of maps.

now let's expand this concept to Guilds:

you have a guild called "me and my 2 friends <M2F>". 3 members. 0 or 1 Guild Stash tabs.
other guild called "all welcome <ALL>" has 200 members, and more tabs than they can count.

Guild Challenge X comes in.

who do you think has higher odds to complete this challenge? <M2F> or <ALL>?

harder version of same question: you are #1 on the Ladder and your 2 friends are #2 and #3 respectively.
<ALL> has only one guy with one high level character.
does this change the answer to the previous question?

You first example is pretty self explanatory "The guy has a whole stash tab of maps, you don't" ,...You don't get free maps from buying stash tabs, Why would someone who is serious in running maps not prioritize space for his map pool. You're suggesting because the other guy didn't buy stash tabs he must throw out all of his maps n not progress because he doesn't have room? Having extra stash tabs is highly convenient, not a cure for stupidity.

Second example, Where is the logic that somehow a guild of 3 friends is suppose to compete vs a larger guild on equal standing unless the larger guild has stash tabs?? Take out the Guild stash entirely and you would still have guilds far larger then others is it unfair that people have more friends then you?

Third example: Poe's event all run off Racing and soon to be pvp. If your three man guild has the top 3 players they are winning. PvP as well, who do you think will be raking in the kills in tournament points the 100 low level players with bad gear or the top of ladder, geared out one shotting other players. I can guarantee the top guilds will be guilds containing players already making a name for themselves in the racing/league season ladders.

So i'll give you your advice in return,.. think this through.

GGG has made an amazing in-dept game that takes theory crafting and skill (not stash tabs) to new levels in the ARPG world. I personally have logged hundreds of hours playing and don't plan to stop anytime soon. Why would i not invest in my time to further enjoy the game with things like convenient stash tabs. Simple ($5) makes my game experience little more fun and helps GGG make more content for me later. Where else are you going to find 100's of hours of entertainment like this at those prices?

Also having mule accounts is infinitely free tabs GGG has stated that multiboxing is perfectly fine as long as your not automating their controls then it becomes bannable botting.

Please learn to use logic or at least common sense before going to slander such a good game like Poe in its own forums. <='.'=>
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality". -Poe
They need money for the servers and for the people who develop the game. They need to get the money somehow.

It would be really nice to have one stash tab for free in a guild. It's pretty annoying that you miss out on a decent part of the functionality of guilds if you don't pay for it. This is the first time I've felt the 'ooh, if I pay some money here, I can get an advantage in game' drive to purchase something in PoE.

As Hook would say, bad form, GGG.

----------------
$10 for 10 members is fine though. Compare it to the price for one additional character slot!
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Última edição por dudiobugtron em 30 de out de 2013 05:53:57
"
dudiobugtron escreveu:
It would be really nice to have one stash tab for free in a guild. It's pretty annoying that you miss out on a decent part of the functionality of guilds if you don't pay for it. This is the first time I've felt the 'ooh, if I pay some money here, I can get an advantage in game' drive to purchase something in PoE.

As Hook would say, bad form, GGG.

----------------
$10 for 10 members is fine though. Compare it to the price for one additional character slot!

Maybe if there was a way to unlock a single stash tab that wouldn't be doable alone. If they gave free ones right of the bat everyone would have their own guild for just extra storage.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality". -Poe
Stash Tabs don't seem to be improbable or impractical to me.

If it's such a problem, best wait for them to go on sale.

I remember playing a game where guilds didn't even get an in-game chat, Not even a private channel in the lobbies, Having to buy separate copies of the game and make a bot to police a semi-public channel. That was a great game I bet a lot of you played it too.

Pretty sure they said early on they would monetize guilds.
I am thankful we have them.

Personally I would have liked it more if you had to pay for a guild, it came with two tabs and extra's were cheaper.

Since having full access to tabs and security should be a commitment.
but that is a different debate entirely.
Última edição por Soltanis em 30 de out de 2013 06:28:40
Gotta say, I was pretty disappointed they didn't give you any guild stash tabs. That felt a kinda...cheap IMO. Then, making them 50 points each, that's even worse. Admittedly, I did buy one, but it didn't set well with me.
IGN: Standard: Feugue, Domination: KaomsDisciple

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional