[2.2] Wurpo's quill rain + cast on crit build (aka stress test build) [not scion anymore]

any setup for barrage that wont kill my computer?
So i used over 300 Chromatics to get a GGGBBLink on my 5-Link Voll's but it didn't work. Anyone knows how high the chance is to get this? And maybe a good use of Barrage with just a GGBBBLink?
"
HeyterVic escreveu:
I was thinking about Blood Dance boots to gain frenzy on kill and other nice stuff like 1%life regen/charge. What do you think about it Wurpo?

I really don't like Blood Dance with this build. Life reg is really not that good with this build, but attack speed is.
Although these boots offer not more than Frenzy charges and movement speed.
Imo it is way better to just refresh your charges by using Frenzy than wearing boots which lower your benefit from the charges by a lot and don't offer anything else.

"
Catlitter escreveu:
any setup for barrage that wont kill my computer?

You have lags wih barrage but not with the Aoe setup of this build? oO

"
So i used over 300 Chromatics to get a GGGBBLink on my 5-Link Voll's but it didn't work. Anyone knows how high the chance is to get this? And maybe a good use of Barrage with just a GGBBBLink?

As Barrage and Coc are mandatory, I would say Barrage - Coc - Arctic Breath - Fireball - conc. Effect.
IGN: Scordalia_
"
Caliginosus escreveu:

As Barrage and Coc are mandatory, I would say Barrage - Coc - Arctic Breath - Fireball - conc. Effect.

I would say the best 5L for barrage would be Barrage - CoC - GMP - Arctic Breath - Fireball
If you have GGGBB, but Renxiem was talking about GGBBB. ;P
IGN: Scordalia_
Trying to get more than 2 green sockets on a Volls is really hard!

Liking the idea of this build. If I ever get a 6L quill I will certainly try it.

I really like the knockback totem, I will try that on some of my other characters.
hi, i'm following your build, i dont have a 6L quill yet, so i'm using a rare bow - best i could find so far. i've bought a couple of rares, would like to know if i'm on the right path. my voll's protector is in my stash, waiting for me to level up. i used a lot of chromes to get it to GGBBB (5S5L) - is this ok?

i'm using clarity for now, on lv35 i'll pop 2x reduced mana in - hope this will help.

oh - i'm not using all the gems in sockets - green ones - just using barrage and rain of arrows at the moment. once i hit 31 i'll be able to use coc - then the fun should start.

btw - level 24 atm

Última edição por phalen78 em 12 de dez de 2013 03:14:23
Hey wurps, what is your crit chance at full power charges with barrage + quill rain?

I'm at 32% crit with 5 power charges up.
Última edição por pabrt em 12 de dez de 2013 03:37:50
@Caliginosus I know. It's just ggbbb sucks. (I'm stuck with that myself)

@pabrt 41.3 with 6 charges

@phalen78 The fun does not start at 31, especially without a 6L or a quill rain.
Oh I also forgot to ask, what is your APS with barrage? Since it has the -33% IAS modifier.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional