[2.2] Wurpo's quill rain + cast on crit build (aka stress test build) [not scion anymore]

also)) would empower amplify CoC spells in 6L?
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
WTS Items for this build [DOMINATION]

Would you be able to switch out split arrow for ice shot or something?
Why did you lvl up barrage?
IGN: DullahanTheHeadless
You know i feel really bad...had open a few different tabs and just wasnt paying attention to which thread i was posting on..went ahead and deleted that and sorry for the mix up guys

sometimes you just need a good kick in the pants to realize you've done something stupid
Última edição por Shmooberry em 19 de jan de 2014 04:33:52
"
moon_nmh escreveu:
Would you be able to switch out split arrow for ice shot or something?

You could but then you would have to run a 6L with GMP. Split arrow is nice because it fires 6 arrows without needing GMP giving you room for 3 spells, unless you want to get silly with GMP+Split arrow like Wurpo mentioned in the main post.

As for ice arrow itself, well it doesnt really do much. You aren't damaging with it and you're already getting a slow/freeze from cold snap.

This is at least my understanding of the build.
Hi there,

I do not know if I should post it on shadow forum or here. But I tried to mix your quillrain build (I have voll's, thief torment and quillrain even if the slots and links are not all there yet).
I have a 70 shadow with a skill reset and before I use this opportunity, I wanted to submit the skilltree to you guys.

The idea is to mix it with discharge so that quillrain helps build charge and then in addition to proc arc and other spells with cast on critical, you also can have huge discharge. This would also help with the issue of bosses as large damage are done with discharge.
For the nodes I tried to take spell and elemental damage (for discharge). Critical nodes (for proc with quillrain) and of course charges wherever I could find them.

For defense, I would use life and evasion since I have thief torment for that. Mana would not be much of an issue either.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBbUM8g5ID8QRlhXwFr8Z1RzcJP0mlSpbLR8tRy9vMHEwfDMMNj051DpCO3w9Xz7PS3hMs1AwUEJRR1JTVUtapl3yXyph4mNDbRlte2_ycFJwu3DVfyt_xofbiEKIa4w2jb-Ppp2joJ-hpKKjpHily7Q4tUi4yr3mwFHBxcHVwfPGotQj1QDVT9aK1tHZE9te3MfdqN533vjh2-OE5RnnVOvk8h3z6vlj-_X8q_4r_sj_3g==

Is there enough life ?
Did I forget nodes that should be there ? Any inbalance ?

Thanks for the feedback.
"
edessiex escreveu:
Hi there,

I do not know if I should post it on shadow forum or here. But I tried to mix your quillrain build (I have voll's, thief torment and quillrain even if the slots and links are not all there yet).
I have a 70 shadow with a skill reset and before I use this opportunity, I wanted to submit the skilltree to you guys.

The idea is to mix it with discharge so that quillrain helps build charge and then in addition to proc arc and other spells with cast on critical, you also can have huge discharge. This would also help with the issue of bosses as large damage are done with discharge.
For the nodes I tried to take spell and elemental damage (for discharge). Critical nodes (for proc with quillrain) and of course charges wherever I could find them.

For defense, I would use life and evasion since I have thief torment for that. Mana would not be much of an issue either.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBbUM8g5ID8QRlhXwFr8Z1RzcJP0mlSpbLR8tRy9vMHEwfDMMNj051DpCO3w9Xz7PS3hMs1AwUEJRR1JTVUtapl3yXyph4mNDbRlte2_ycFJwu3DVfyt_xofbiEKIa4w2jb-Ppp2joJ-hpKKjpHily7Q4tUi4yr3mwFHBxcHVwfPGotQj1QDVT9aK1tHZE9te3MfdqN533vjh2-OE5RnnVOvk8h3z6vlj-_X8q_4r_sj_3g==

Is there enough life ?

Thanks for the feedback.

I would probably stick to cyclone or dual strike (or something) for discharge builds, it doesn't really take advantage of what the quill rain can do.
"
Why did you lvl up barrage?

I leveled it up to see if it got any extra shots from leveling it (it was the first barrage I got) and I've been too lazy to get another one.

But the mana cost increase is so small I don't notice it.

I'll probably level it to 20 just to quality it.
"
edessiex escreveu:
Hi there,

Is there enough life ?

Thanks for the feedback.

I think its not enough life. Maybe put some points from the crit-multiplier nodes into life. Then there is this projectile-damage in the shadow-tree, which is pretty pointless in this build. The Same goes for the Mana-nodes (above the power-charge in the witch-tree) because of the -50% Mana on Volls. Mana shouldn´t be an issue anyway. Then there is also one wasted point in the shadow-tree (the path upwards from Mental-aculty). There is also Doom-cast, which i guess isn´t that good of a deal for this build. 60% crit-chance for spells may seem big, but you need 3 nodes to reach it. So the average is at 20%crit per node (+20Int). Considering that its only working for spells, i wouldn´t recommend it.

"
I would probably stick to cyclone or dual strike (or something) for discharge builds, it doesn't really take advantage of what the quill rain can do.

I think so too. You would use up all your charges, with every discharge. Maybe think about using discharge as an active skill or even cast-on-stun (life-leech maybe?).
Btw. without power-charges your crit-chance would be rather low.
Última edição por dasGute em 21 de jan de 2014 05:34:39

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional