nullsFaith Rank 5 HC Build - Simple and Fun! (Updated Gear and Passives 12/24/12)

"
byterj escreveu:
merry xmas guys!

lvl 50 now, this build is awsome.

Glad to hear you like it :) It really is easy mode huh :P
Good memories from closed beta: http://imgur.com/D2eSfYL - Damn fine chest.
May nullsFaith from closed beta safely rest in GGG's backups ;)
when should i have iron reflex ? i terms of level and progression ?
"
Kamro escreveu:
when should i have iron reflex ? i terms of level and progression ?

I took it right after all the regen nodes. But if you get all armour or dont plan on using grace, dont take it.
Última edição por null03 em 26 de dez de 2012 20:21:23
Could Power Siphon work better than Freezing pulse? If you are going with wands.
"
Bogdans_LV escreveu:
Could Power Siphon work better than Freezing pulse? If you are going with wands.

Hmm, it would be hard to get nice dps without any passives. It would require really nice wands. I'm on vacation right now but I was going to try wands with elemental hit and power siphon. I'll get back to you ;)
null03 how much resist you managed to get with your build and gear in mercieless??? and how about accuracy are u happy with it ?? but nice build i have to say i try this build out in the open beta because i can test different spells and abilities with the char like rediciueless flame morten shell i can play it with staffs bows if i skill iron grip as well with 1 handed weapons like the flexibility

i will also try kaoms heart chest plate with the build giving tons of hp which get multiplied with the build
Última edição por DonCamillo em 1 de jan de 2013 13:19:53
"
DonCamillo escreveu:
null03 how much resist you managed to get with your build and gear in mercieless??? and how about accuracy are u happy with it ?? but nice build i have to say i try this build out in the open beta because i can test different spells and abilities with the char like rediciueless flame morten shell i can play it with staffs bows if i skill iron grip as well with 1 handed weapons like the flexibility

i will also try kaoms heart chest plate with the build giving tons of hp which get multiplied with the build

I run purity with 80 all res I think. Away from a working POE client so i'll have to get back to you :)
First off, thank you for posting this guide! I just got the game and am very grateful for the information in this post.. I'm trying to build a awesome tank myself and this guide is really helping me get off on the right foot.

Anywho, my quesiton was... Do you have any suggestions on builds(Freezing Pulse vs Ground Slam vs etc etc) to use while progressing for the first time?

I tried to go straight for Freezing Pulse/Spells, but seem to have trouble keeping any respectable DPS(other friends I play with have been dealing a ton more damage). I had some more luck using a 2h Mace with some Ground Slam... but saw that you did not like that build as much as Freezing Pulse.

Im thinking I should just go with something like 2H Hammer/Ground Slam, as it naturally synergies with all the Strength your passive build follows, then switch to Freezing Pulse/Spells once I can manage to get some gear together for it..and support spells like Iron Will and Blood Magic.

Sorry for such a broad question, I just hate being the weak link in my group. Thanks a ton for any advice you can give!

-Unity
"
Unity00 escreveu:
First off, thank you for posting this guide! I just got the game and am very grateful for the information in this post.. I'm trying to build a awesome tank myself and this guide is really helping me get off on the right foot.

Anywho, my quesiton was... Do you have any suggestions on builds(Freezing Pulse vs Ground Slam vs etc etc) to use while progressing for the first time?

I tried to go straight for Freezing Pulse/Spells, but seem to have trouble keeping any respectable DPS(other friends I play with have been dealing a ton more damage). I had some more luck using a 2h Mace with some Ground Slam... but saw that you did not like that build as much as Freezing Pulse.

Im thinking I should just go with something like 2H Hammer/Ground Slam, as it naturally synergies with all the Strength your passive build follows, then switch to Freezing Pulse/Spells once I can manage to get some gear together for it..and support spells like Iron Will and Blood Magic.

Sorry for such a broad question, I just hate being the weak link in my group. Thanks a ton for any advice you can give!

-Unity

Thanks for the nice comment :) Freezing pulse really ties around with a leveled iron will. I don't like groundslam since its little AOE for little damage. Once you get to lv50+ and have GMP + Freezing Pulse + Iron Will you will find it better, atleast I did :)
What do you think about Ice Spear, instead of Freezing Pulse?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional