nullsFaith Rank 5 HC Build - Simple and Fun! (Updated Gear and Passives 12/24/12)

Is your build good for a beginner char?I went trough 2 wipeouts in closed beta and i didnt want to go trough third :) so i made a pause..i invented some epic builds on the CBT but i need to re-calibrate them & re-farm for items first -.- :D so im not sure wich build to start on,i think your build and Nathanjfscott (but i see NullFaith build - it's a little outdated,also you said somethin bout 4x Oak,were you reffering to the old bonuses only hp?or the new ones too that change?)
anyway,looking forward to your reply :D
i want some step-by step or milestones like 1-10(or15) ,lvl 10-20 etc..
Última edição por thegamingkage em 25 de jan de 2013 01:02:09
"
CrescentMoon escreveu:
Is your build good for a beginner char?I went trough 2 wipeouts in closed beta and i didnt want to go trough third :) so i made a pause..i invented some epic builds on the CBT but i need to re-calibrate them & re-farm for items first -.- :D so im not sure wich build to start on,i think your build and Nathanjfscott (but i see NullFaith build - it's a little outdated,also you said somethin bout 4x Oak,were you reffering to the old bonuses only hp?or the new ones too that change?)
anyway,looking forward to your reply :D
i want some step-by step or milestones like 1-10(or15) ,lvl 10-20 etc..

I have been away from this post for a while as I had thought it died ;) I will update it with everything concerning Open Beta in the coming days. I will also be busy writing a complete guide to all classes.
Good memories from closed beta: http://imgur.com/D2eSfYL - Damn fine chest.
May nullsFaith from closed beta safely rest in GGG's backups ;)
Glad to hear you are going to do an update. I am level 49 in Cruel right now in Default league on a sporker and I am looking to switch over. I had fun playing your insane life regen and life build in closed beta and was thinking about using it to solo all the way thought to merciless in hardcore
what did u take for cruel and merc bandits?
What level should we switch from Ground slam to using Freezing pulse just got to Act 1 Cruel with this build using 1h Mace and Shield.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional