Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

Posted this in the cyclone using RF build thread, but it's kinda dead and I got no response, so posting it here as well:

Hi guys. I've been looking a bit around at the different RF guides and have somewhat decided on what to do. Would like some feedback from people who actually know how to play this, though:

Shield: Blood Magic - Curse 1 - Curse 2
Weapon: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
Chest: Righteous Fire - Increased AoE - Increased Burning Dmg - Concentrated Effect (Kaom's too expensive)
Helmet: Grace - Vitality - Purity of Fire - Reduced Mana
Gloves: Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Life Gain On Hit - Blood Magic (using Cyclone with a bit of Ele Dmg from gear to proc EE)
Boots: Flameblast - Concentrated Effect - Blood Magic - ???
Offhand: 2 Redbeaks

I was thinking of maybe putting a CwDT in there somewhere, either in place of the Leap Slam or the Flameblast.

As for the 4th link on the Boots, maybe use a 3rd Curse, so like Enfeeble, Flammability and Elemental Weakness in total - or do I even need both Flammability and Elemental Weakness. They seem to do pretty much the same thing. Not sure about this.

As for the Passive skill tree, I will be using my Gound Slammer, but after 65 respec points (is that too much? He's lvl 83, but I don't really use him anymore), it should look a little like this
"
Amandas escreveu:

Here it is

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswUtDF8MfRB_FE0VIBZvFy8Y2xkuHRQdqiFgJLAn7Sj6Kk0shSzpLagxnjWSNuk64TwtPydAoEGHRZ1GcUp9SshM_03jUFBUSVXGWGNaGluvXz9gS2egaHRuqnTtdPF6qnrvgKSCx4MJgziG0Yd2iPGMz49GlKCYrZrgnrmiAKZXpwitSq9ssZC18rc-t9a4k7ndxFjE9sWKxp7GrsbYzSbPZdDQ1I_YTdpi21ndDeGI42rnUudj6-7vDu988B_yL_JF8932SPno-tL8xf4K_o8=

You can also search it at Technical and support forum

I only wanna tell you, i run Academy Map with party with 50% life regeneration and elemental Weakness both.

Interesting, I might respec a bit when my gems reach lvl 20
delete
Última edição por thias2k em 24 de jan de 2014 09:32:57
I dont know how to calculate the rf dps.
Always i ask Elsahr
give him my stats
and he calculate my dps

I notice that:
With 23 lvl pur,fire- cold-light and 60% increse effect + saffels shield i can have 90% to all elemental resists

Now i use Phoenix and i have 93% fire resist and
8,8 life regen from passive
5% from frenzy
1,65% from Vitality

Total 15,45% life regeneration
Today i run Academy map with Elem.Weak + half regeneration and i was fine
Also my 4 frenzy charges give me 5+ seconds immortal call

I think now at 88 lvl i am fine
WRONG :Also my 4 frenzy charges give me 5+ seconds immortal call

I Mean my 4 endurance charges give me 5+ sec Immortal call
A Theoretical RF DPS Calculator (applied when opening RF)
---------------------------------------------------------
DPSrf=BaseDPS*(1+DMGfactors)*(1+Conc.Eff)
BaseDPS:HP/2+ES/2
DMGfactors: BurnDmg+FireDmg+DmgOverTime+AreaDmg+DmgOnLowLife (from tree/gems/gear)
additional with curse: *1,4 (vulnerability) *1.59 (20/20 ele.weak.)
additional with Elem.Equil: *1,5

Therefore for my case:
HP=6400, ES=178, BaseDPS: 3279
BurnDmg=137%
FireDmg=57%
AreaDmg=8%
DMGOverTime=27%
DmgOnLowLife=200%
Conc.Eff=67%
DPSrf=28963
additional from Ele.Weak=17088
additional from E.Equi=14482

Total:60533
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Última edição por Pavlarian em 23 de jan de 2014 01:35:02
Dear friend "thias2k"

There isnt RF without deal high damage.So dont worry
As for the defence , the endurance charges with immortal call combined with little buff effects can hold you in high lvl maps.
"
Posted this in the cyclone using RF build thread, but it's kinda dead and I got no response, so posting it here as well:

Hi guys. I've been looking a bit around at the different RF guides and have somewhat decided on what to do. Would like some feedback from people who actually know how to play this, though:

Shield: Blood Magic - Curse 1 - Curse 2
Weapon: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Blood Magic
Chest: Righteous Fire - Increased AoE - Increased Burning Dmg - Concentrated Effect (Kaom's too expensive)
Helmet: Grace - Vitality - Purity of Fire - Reduced Mana
Gloves: Cyclone - Faster Attacks - Life Gain On Hit - Blood Magic (using Cyclone with a bit of Ele Dmg from gear to proc EE)
Boots: Flameblast - Concentrated Effect - Blood Magic - ???
Offhand: 2 Redbeaks

I was thinking of maybe putting a CwDT in there somewhere, either in place of the Leap Slam or the Flameblast.

As for the 4th link on the Boots, maybe use a 3rd Curse, so like Enfeeble, Flammability and Elemental Weakness in total - or do I even need both Flammability and Elemental Weakness. They seem to do pretty much the same thing. Not sure about this.

As for the Passive skill tree, I will be using my Gound Slammer, but after 65 respec points (is that too much? He's lvl 83, but I don't really use him anymore), it should look a little like this

I totally agree with you for the Kaom's ;)
But i prefer to use 2 chest: Carcass Jack to cast RF and then Chest swap for another +1xx life, +1xxx armor/eva because we don't have too much. And with this new armor, i can add a CwDT.
heya - for all who wanna go this build, i sell full gear @ thread 770326

see ya! :)
Anyone using Divination Distillate for this build? any advice how to use it w/o dying :D

With other classes u can cull it when you but since i solo maps most of the times boss is dying too fast and i cant prepare low hp to kill pop the flask
Última edição por pelll em 24 de jan de 2014 18:44:36

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional