Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

You can cover the 95 int of 20lvl RF gem just by tree nodes.
IGN: Sapogeros (MF-Spork) - FwtiaKaiLabra (Scion-RF)
Yeah I know, but I noticed in his first few trees there are no intelligence nodes used at all?
you can take a big +30 Ancestral Knowledge, if u need them too soon. Otherwise, sooner or later u will head northwards to Holy Fire + Purity of Flesh, therefore u will grab some.
noob question, why you do not level up your gems? thx for answere in advance!
applies only to those linked with Cast when damage taken.
So as to be a. easily b. triggered.
Check the description of CwDT gem.

I dont get degenerate in Half regen Map Mods.
I have 6,85% life regeneration when i have vitality and 5 frenzy charges

http://www.twitch.tv/serafim1234
<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="378" width="620" id="live_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf?channel=serafim1234" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.twitch.tv/widgets/live_embed_player.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="hostname=www.twitch.tv&channel=serafim1234&auto_play=true&start_volume=25" /></object><a href="http://www.twitch.tv/serafim1234" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:345px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px;text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from serafim1234 on www.twitch.tv</a>
I built an RF Mara alongside this guide in the last few days, and I want to share some stuff for players unexperienced with RF to orient themselves. Also I want to critique some gem choices (with 1.0.6 in mind)

Rather long post, so i spoilered it
Spoiler

With IIQ and IIR now working, 5L or 6L is actually useful for RF. I dont know if a Kaoms still is preferable (losing some IIQ or IIR versus massive health), but as for most people, this question is first and foremost a question of wealth for me. As I cant afford a Kaoms, I might as well use a 5L (RF - IncAoE - ConcAoE - IncBurn - IIQ for me) and up my MF some more. Not using Kaoms opens up more links in other slots, which, contrary to what is stated by OP somewhere in this thread, IS NOT USELESS.

Why isnt it useless?

Because you can go for a 3rd CWDT, thats why, which opens up a lot of possibilities.

Personally I run the following links:

3L; BM - Conc AoE - Flameblast (This isnt necessary except for Totems. In fact, its counterproduicte except for Totems, so feel free to not have this ready if you plan on farming Piety/Dominus; but have it ready for maps)
3L: CwdT (lvl 1) - Vulnerability (lvl 3) - Increased AoE (lvl as hard as you can) (OP shoved his vulnerability into his shoes, but we have a better use of those slots, so vuln gets its own 3L. It might seem wasteful, but it pays off, you will see)
4L: CwdT (lvl 1) - Ice Nova (lvl 8; 20% quality prefered) - ADDED LIGHTNING DAMAGE (This doubles the minus Res from Elemental Equilibrium, up to -100% fire res. This means, that everything hit by your Ice Nova dies within MILLISECONDS in your RF. Its actually funny, cause it often looks like the Nova kills them, but it doesnt) - Increased AoE
4L: CwdT (lvl1) - Enduring Cry (5) - Immortal Call (3) - Increased Duration (lvl max)
4L Alphas: see OP (RedMana - Grace - Pur.Fire - Vitality)
5/6L: see above (RF-IncAoe-ConcAoe-IncrBurn-IIQ and or IIR)

Changes in Bold

ON MERCILESS BANDITS

Picking the frenzy charge feels like a waste to me. I havent even touched on most of the 0,4% regen nodes of OPs build, and my RF is already semi-sustainable (takes me >1min to go to 1hp when afking WITHOUT CHARGES and flasks or anything). Going to 5 Frenzy Charges feels useless to be honest, maybe the one skilled in the passives is pointless too. I would definitely pick a skillpoint, or an EndCharge in MErciless (ECharge only if you dont plan on using Immortal Call CwDT - getting more than base is useless with that build)

General Notes, especially for unexperienced Players and switching to RF

IMO getting a 20/20 IncAoE is a higher priority than getting a lvl 20 Purity of Fire. The quality of Life it provides is just so good, I couldnt live without it, whereas a lvl20 Purity runs you 2-3Ex and is only really needed if you dont have Alphas Howl - Which you can buy at that price! I switched at lvl 65 to RF build with a LVL 15 PURITY, and had ZERO PROBLEMS sustaining it - EVEN FORGOING ALL BUT 2 0,4% Regen NODES - and also funnily forgetting to refund the 3 points needed for RT for FB leveling until lvl70 hahaha. This is with Alphas Howl though!

THE MOST EXPENSIVE PART OF THE BUILD: Chromatics, hands down. I am 400 chromes in and my Alphas is RRRB instead of RRRG, and my Blood Dance are RBBG instead of RBBB. Its tedious and expensive to chrome those items, beware!

Underrated cost: ALTERATION ORBS for flasks. You want very specific flask, and I have yet to manage to get a ruby flask of warding without caring about the prefix at all, after burning through all of my alterations...

LAST POINT - on switching at 65
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEEswUtFE0VIBcvGNsZLh0UIWAksCftKPoppSpNLIUs6TWSPC0_J0CgQYdKfUrITP9OKlBQVElVxlhjWhpbr18_YEtnoGh0bqp07XTxeu-ApILHgziG0Yd2iPGMz49GkAqUoJ65ogCnCKxZr2y18rc-uJO53cT2xYrGrsbYz2XQ0NSP2mLdDedS52Pr7u8O73zwH_Iv8932SPno-tL8xf4KrKpyqXzZmK0=

This is how fucked my tree was - this is the tree I *respecced* into, i forgot to spec my RT nodes into the DoT Cluster at the duelist (i had 1,4% less reg than i should). I used this tree until 70 (picking up EE ASAP!!!!! and finding out my epic blunder with the RT nodes lol) - why I tell you this, is because I wasnt sure if it would work out after switching over, and this just shows how unproblematic the transition at 65 is. I threw 3 points away for shits and giggles basically, yet still had no problems in Lunaris 3 and piety while being underleveld. Also: My Purity of Fire was only lvl 15 or 16 when doing this, a big part of my fear was that this was too low, but its also np WITH ALPHAS.

Thank you for reading this wall of text, I just wanted to give general advice to a unexperienced player looking into this build, and also critique/update OPs gem choices. The only reason I can see him not using Added Lightning on Ice Nova is slot efficiency, which is only really a topic if you have kaoms, which his build doesnt use - so whats the point of foregoing -50% fire res for basically free?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAnEEswUtDF8RUBGWEmkVIBccFy8Y2xkuHNwdFB2qIWAkiySwJ9Un7Sj6Kk0spizpLR8vbzQKNsU22DdmN4M74TwtPQ89Xz8nQKBBh0ZxSshN2FJTVElbr1v0Xz9odG0ZcLtxeXTxfLt_xoCkgW-Cx4LkhtGIG4qvi3qMdo9Gj6aQEZMnlKCYrZ2unjyeuaKjpuunCKcrrUq0DLc-uJO53bvWvrzB88RYxPbGrs0m1I_YJNhN2RPaYt0N4Yji9-dS6rrr7uxV7w7vhfF28i_z3ffB-ej60g==

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional